Dangyunhaji (Of Course Game)

To Raise Mina Heart Beat

Jihyo gathers all the member on the living room and tell them that they will play Dangyunhaji where the attacker should say something that make the offender can't say 'of course'. The foreign line are looking at each other confused, they still don't get the way it played so Chaeyoung once again being an interpreter for them. They nod understand after Chaeyoung tries her best to explain the rule and how to play it. Jihyo are being the mc once again by the majority of the members, although at first she whines because she wants to play the game too but she agree in the end. Nayeon and Mina are chosen to be the representative of each group, they are playing rock-paper-scissor to choose the member for their own team. 

"Ready? Rock-paper-scissor"

Jihyo shout as Mina and Nayeon show their hand, Mina shows her fist while Nayeon show v sign. Mina jumps happily as she won while Nayeon pout and cover her face with her palms. 

"So, who will you choose, Minari?"

Jihyo talks and glance at her, Mina shyly point at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung who is busy explaining to Tzuyu point at her own chest with her eyes widen. 

"Me? You choose me, Mina unni?"

"Well, you're our main rapper so you must be good at using words"

Mina smiles slightly as she offer her hand to Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung hold her hand and stand beside her. Mina and Nayeon do the rock-paper-scissor again after Nayeon choose Dahyun as her team. This time Nayeon won the game so she glomp on Jeongyeon and pull her into her team even if Jeongyeon completely reject the idea. 

"It's been a long time, we're Najeong"

"No, i want to be with my bro"

"Hyung~"

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon act like they are separated badly as their arms pretend to hold each other from the distance. Mina giggles softly and she choose Momo as her team after. Nayeon won the game again this time so she pick Tzuyu who is the most sassy in Twice. 

"Why me~?"

"Come to mama, baby"

Nayeon grins showing her bunny teeth and motion Tzuyu to come to her side. Tzuyu come to her lazily and Jeongyeon pat her back. The last game once again has won by Nayeon so she choose Dahyun and Mina get Sana as her last team member.

"So, you guys ready to start? Let's warm up for a while by complimenting each other"

Jihyo start mc-ing when the first challengers come out, they are Mina and Jeongyeon. They glance at each other and smiles.

"Ladies, first"

Jeongyeon tell Mina to be the first one to start the game. All the members of Twice are laughing because of Jeongyeon witty response. Jihyo laugh out loud and clap her hands rapidly.

"Ya, you're a girl too Jeongyeon ah"

Jihyo stop her talk when she finally get herself cool down. Nayeon hug Jihyo from the side as she wants to see the battle between Mina and Jeongyeon clearly, Momo back hug Chaeyoung while Sana stares at Mina intensely. Tzuyu and Dahyun are remain silent while they are watching the match between thier own members.

"Jeongyeon unni is cute, you really has reverse charm. Like you can be cool outside but actually really feminine and caring"

Mina talk softly. It's Jeongyeon's turn to compliment Mina.

"Aw, gomawo. Of course, you too are cute, Mina is good at dancing and has a beautiful voice"

Mina reply her shyly as she hold her fist up and say her line.

"Of course. You envy me, right?"

When Mina start attacking Jeongyeon, the others cheer her up by wooing at her. Jihyo show her thumb up and show her proud expression. ChaeSaMo cheer Mina louder. 

"Of course, but you love me more than Chaeng, right?"

Mina her lips and glance at Chaeyoung who is looking at her like a puppy, she hesitates to answer it so she walk to the side and covers Chaeyoung's ears while looking away so their eyes won't meet. She finally reply Jeongyeon's question easily.

"Of course"

Mina walk to her position once again, while Chaeyoung look at her blankly as she's too shocked hearing Mina's subtly confession. Jihyo nudge her arm to Chaeyoung and giggles. Mina show her fist up and continue her speech, Jeongyeon and her team listen at Mina nervously. 

"I heard you will ditch Nayeon for anyone who can give you food"

"Of course"

Jeongyeon reply her without a second thought, Nayeon hold the back of her neck while others are laughing hard. Dahyun almost fall down from laughing too much.

"Ya, Yoo Jeongyeon! Ouch, my blood pressure!"

Jeongyeon glance at Nayeon and mouth 'sorry' before she continue her talk. Nayeon pretend as if she got hit from the back.

"You know what, Mina? Your voice is actually the loudest..."

Mina look at Jeongyeon confusedly while the rest of the member still waiting for Jeongyeon witty remark once again. So the room are really quiet as they want to know what Jeongyeon will say.

"Really?"

"Yep, the loud one is mosquito voice, and the louder one is Kim Jongkook sunbae. So you're the loudest"

Mina eyes widen and agape, she lost for words so Jihyo comes out while laughing. She hold Jeongyeon's arm up and announce  the winner for the first battle. 

"Jeongyeon is the winner of this game"

Mina whines while she going back to her team. Jeongyeon get a hug from her team. 

"Jeongyeon unni you're so meanie"

"Mianhae" 

  ***

Nayeon comes out as the next contestant of the battle she get massages from Dahyun before she start the battle with Chaeyoung. MiSaMo cheer for Chaeyoung at the back. 

"Chaeng Chaeng Chaeng"

"So it's us, Nayeon unni"

"I won't go easy on you, Chaengie"

"I will go easy on you, Nayeon unni"

Jihyo grins and tell them to start the game.

"You can talk informally to each other"

"Woah, really? Yay"

Chaeyoung get excited so scrunch her nose and glance at Nayeon who is pouting at her. 

"Nayeon ah~"

Nayeon feels blood rush on the back of her neck when Chaeyoung talk to her dropping the formality so she rubs it to calm herself while her own team giggling at the back.

"Yes, Chaengie?"

"You're actually still underage, right? Did you false your own age?"

"Ugh....of course"

Nayeon reply her in a rush, she manages to calm herself. 

"Our pretty Chaeyoung, did you skip your schedule to drink milk again? No wonder you still hasn't grow tall"

Chaeyoung glares at Nayeon who is laughing proudly as if she's defeated Chaeyoung already, the other are trying to hold on her laughter even Mina cover . Chaeyoung put her fist up and say her line.

"Of course. Nayeon ah you usually call me unni with aegyo right?"

Nayeon quickly hold her fist up and maintain herself to not laughing. 

"Uh....of course, Chaeng unni~"

Nayeon say with an aegyo which causing all the Twice members cringing their hands except Momo and Sana who seem enjoy watching Nayeon's aegyo. Mina quickly hides her face with hand can't bear to watch them any longer since she feel embarrassed.  

"So, Chaeyoung ah. I heard you're going to make a love song. It is for Mina, right?"

Nayeon start attacking Chaeyoung for making her suffer earlier, so this time she completely making Chaeyoung lost for words. Jihyo start counting while Chaeyoung's jaw drop since she doesn't have any idea how to reply Nayeon's question.

"1...2....3. Okay, Nayeon is the winner"

"Yay, you can't beat me kiddo"

Nayeon let her tongue out and go back to her team. Chaeyoung fans herself shyly as she goes back to her team while Mina stand awkwardly beside her. Sana and Dahyun come out and stand on their position. Sana use her aegyo so Dahyun can spare her.

"Dahyun ah, we're Saida. Go easy on me"

"Uh...I can't promise that"

Dahyun say nervously, she's the one who will attack Sana so she prepare her own mind to calm down while Sana staring at her intensely like she's looking at her beloved one. 

"Um, Sana unni. You're so adorable, did you know that?"

"Of course"

Sana giggles and reply Dahyun fast, as she walks closer to Dahyun. 

"Deep down inside, you want me to kiss you right? on the lips.."

Dahyun blink her eyes rapidly when Sana lean closer to her, she back away. 

"Ah, uh...um...."

Jihyo glance at both of them and separate them once the count is done. Dahyun can't talk anything so Sana won easily this time. 

"Ya, how should i react to this?"

Dahyun go back to her team and excuse herself when their scolded her for losing easily. Nayeon nag at her the most. Sana skips happily to her team and high five with Momo. 

"Now, Tzuyu and Momo are the last canditates. It's the battle of this century. Don't you find it interesting, Nayeon unni?"

Jihyo ask Nayeon's opinion when Tzuyu and Momo both stretching their body as if they will fight. 

"Ah, yeah. This is the most awaiting moment. It only happen once in a lifetime"

"Okay, now let's see who's the most sassy in Twice. Is it Momo who is always obedient or Tzuyu who is born with her savageness?"

 Tzuyu glares at Jihyo who insult her subtly, she look at Momo before she start the game. 

"I need to apologize beforehand, Momo unni"

"Ah, it's okay. It's just a game Tzuyu ah"

Momo pats Tzuyu's shoulder and smiles sweetly. She let Tzuyu do the first line. 

"Momo unni, you know you need to be careful with Jihyo...."

"Me?"

Jihyo who heard Tzuyu point at herself with a questioning look. She wait for Tzuyu to talk about her more. 

"I think JYP PD nim will make Jihyo as our main dancer because she's powerful"

Jihyo giggles and show her exaggerating dance of Cheer Up on Momo's part. 

"Yeah, Momo. Be worried of me, ha...ha"

Momo holds her laughter and hold her fist up, trying to say her line seriously.

"Of course. Tzuyu ah, you actually thinking to have life size bunny for your sleeping buddy right?"

Nayeon show up in front of her and make a flower pose while showing her bunny teeth. Tzuyu rolls her eyes to the side.

"Aw, really? So you want me to sleep with you Tzuyu ah?"

Tzuyu hesitantly say her line while holding her fist up. 

"O...Of course. Do you know Jeongyeon unni plan to kick you of her room?"

Momo glances at Jeongyeon and pout. Jeongyeon look at her while shaking her head saying that it's not true. Momo turn her head and look at Tzuyu.

"Of course, I know but you must not know that Minjoongie are tired of you"

Tzuyu seem out of word and silent, she look speechless but she get her composure back when Jihyo start counting.

"O...of course, Momo unni. Oh, didn't you say you will never eat jokbal again from now on?"

Tzuyu smirks and Momo look like she thinks hard to reply her, Jihyo count the time again.

"1.....2.....3. Tzuyu is the winner. Nayeon team won this battle. Congratulation"

"Tzuyu ah, you're so mean"

Momo whines when Tzuyu hurriedly hug her and apologize. Nayeon jump up and high five her teammates.

"Ay, i want to play the game too"

Jihyo pouts and cross her arms, Momo and Nayeon glance at her. They push Jihyo slightly to the front and start mc-ing.

"Now, let's see how our leader play this game"

"Who do you want to challenge?"

Momo and Nayeon take turn host the special battle for Jihyo.

"Tzuyu, you come out"

Jihyo point at Tzuyu who look at her in disbelief. She point at herself to make sure if it's really her that Jihyo want to challenge.

"Me unni? You sure?"

"Yeah, long legged maknae come out here"

Tzuyu chuckles and walk to face her unni, the rest are waiting for the battle to start while cheering on each side.

"GodJihyo, GodJihyo"

"Go Chewy, go Chewy"

Nayeon clap her hands to cue the members to be quiet, Momo start talking.

"So, let's the game begin"

Jihyo wink and show push-pull dance in front of Tzuyu ily, causing all the members get cringy and laugh out loud. Tzuyu smiles at her awkwardly and let Jihyo say the first line.

"Tzuyu ah, don't you think i'm pretty?"

Jihyo pose as if she's Tzuyu sunflower she keep blinking her eyes slow with her wide smile, Tzuyu look hesitates at first but she come closer and cover Jihyo's ears.

"Of course unni"

Jihyo gasp at Tzuyu words while the rest are laughing while kneeling on the floor because of Tzuyu savage remark.

"What is it? Why it feels like i won but also defeated?"

Jihyo hold the back of her nape she tries to calm herself. Tzuyu giggles and continue her speech.

"Jihyo unni, you like collecting socks with big hole right?"

Jihyo fall down laughing from embarrassment and pretend to be mad at her.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu! Be quiet! How dare you"

Momo holds Jihyo's waist and pull her away while giggling, Nayeon and Jeongyeon squat down while holding on their stomach, Mina and Chaeyoung hit each other arms giggling while Sana and Dahyun fall on their knees and lower their heads clapping their hands they can't even stop laughing while Tzuyu show her v sign proudly and giggles watching mad Jihyo in front of her.

***

Hi, guys hope you are all still alive, because i'm passed out from laughing too much xD