two

My Oppa Is A GZB!!!

The next day Jiyong wake up late after playing multiplayer game with Youngbae until three at morning, he rushed when he looked at the clock on the wall and stepping on Youngbae's hard stomach in the way, makes the boy who sleep on the floor besides him groans but continued to sleep anyway. While Jiyong using his speed power to get ready to school, doing a light make up his sister tell him on his face and put his long wig on, the time he is ready it was already the second hour and he still can't find his car key for some reason.

And he remember Youngbae is the one who drive yesterday. "Dong Youngbae wake up!" He nudge the sleeping boy with his foot, almost kicking him when he didn't opened his eyes.

"What?" He ask with his hoarse and lazy voice.

"Where is my key?"

Youngbae didn't answer with words but only change his position and show his to Jiyong and lift it a bit for a clue, but Jiyong just casually checking on both his back pocket without hesitating and slap his after he find his key.

Youngbae groans in pain but Jiyong is already gone to the front door and slips his shoes before opened the door hastily, Youngbae can hear the blasting sound of the door being slammed closed and he just continued his dream. " you Kwon Jiyong." He mumbled as he still feel the burning pain on his .

 

 

Jiyong finally arrive after at the school and it was already break time so Jiyong head straight to the cafeteria with his bag and get food as he haven't eating yet, so its not a really bad idea besides that is the only time he can see Chaerin too except his luck yesterday finding her before the school start. And he didn't even receive a punishment for being late, he remember always late when he and Youngbae is still school, they only late for 2 to 5 minutes but they get punishment to run around the school, he still remember Youngbae will take him to the health room on his back after it, because yeah Jiyong is quiet weak that time.

He still away on his thought when he unintentionally(as Jiyong guess) bumps into one of his classmate, he didn't remember her name but he remember her as the girl who give him a dirty look everytime he looked at her or the other way around, and his food is now all over the floor and his uniform. Well ! Jiyong thought to himself, because he is hungry but.. "Sorry, are you okay?" Saying sorry anyway since he is a gentlemen, looking down at the girl crossing her hand on her chest with that same dirty look on her face.

But she didn't answer him and just looking at him, feeling that something not good will happen or are they know about his true identity, his mind is already scheming and plotting from the bad assumption to worse when the girl show him her phone with picture of him and Youngbae hugging his shoulder.

"What is that?" He bent a little to look closer at her phone and read the title above it.

His face is turn red as soon as he read it, not because he is shy or embarrassing(well he is) but it mostly is anger, he snatch the phone on her hand and read the rest of the article not knowing that he is being watching by almost all of the student there. He gave it back to the girl as he take his phone out and rushed to the nearest toilet.

At the other side Chaerin who rarely paying attention is now watching Jiyong leave, her eyes never leave him until the very end of him disappearing behind the door. "What happen?" She asks to her friends, Bom and Dara who is watching too.

"I think she maybe have a relationship with Taeyang." Dara said, showing her phone to Chaerin, while his eyes is red holding her tears, she looked like she was already cry all night as Chaerin can see the dark circle behind her bb cream and eye bag.

Bom is not really different but she didn't cry, just looking sad. "What is wrong with it?" Chaerin asked.

"What?" Both of her friend looked surprised as they know Chaerin is a big fan of Taeyang too but she is just too calm for they liking. "Aren't you his fans?" Dara ask feeling offended.

"Yes i'm a 'fan', so?" She still didn't understand of how those 'fans' think. "Is the girl who just bumps into Yoonji eonni is his fans too?" She continued as her friends can't say anything.

"Yes she is the biggest fan of him, she even go to his concert at Europe last year." Bom said.

"Wow, so she think that he has no life and can't have a relationship with a girl?" Chaerin ask, looking at both her friends in the eyes. "Well then she is a jerk." He finished both her sentence and the meal, she than stand up and put her earphone before leaving the table with her empty trey.

"Is she just call us jerk?" Bom turned at Dara who already crying by now.

 

Chaerin heads to her class but not before checking the toilet near the cafeteria, she heard Jiyong is talking inside one of the stall, he did a lot cursing and screaming on his phone that makes Chaerin amazed for a second. Is she didn't realize that someone is coming? She asks to herself but forget it and just wash her hands and face before leaving, as she thinks Jiyong is fine if he has that much strange to curse like crazy.

Meanwhile inside the stall, Jiyong did notice that someone is coming but he can't care at that as his friend at the other side is answering every argument he throw with this sleepy and lazy tone. Maybe he thinks he is still dreaming or he just indeed didn't care about that, at the other side Jiyong is worried about gis career too, well even though he just finish another world tour but he still worried (because some of his song is made by him) and he didn't have another promising job.

He sighed. "I'm such a jerk." He said to himself, thinking about money in that situation.

"Yes you are Ji." Youngbae finally answer with a proper tone. "I'll get going to my office and tell them what really happen.."

"WHAT? NO!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND DONG YOUNGBAE!!!" He scream his lungs out. "Don't tell them!" His face is really red because of embarassment now.

He can hear the other sighed. "Well then what should i do?" Youngbae asked, he can hear him closing a door.

"What? Where are you going?" He ask worried, bitting his nails.

"Pooping." He said nonchalantly but Jiyong sighed in relief. "Whats... your plan?" he continued and Jiyong didn't want to imagine why he sounds like that at the same time he hear the bell ringing.

"Lets talk later, i have to go i hung up."  He said hung the call and hurriedly get out; cleaning his clothes first then hurried to his class but meeting Chaerin at the way. "Oh hi Chaerin!" He greets her with an overly wide smile as he feel so happy to finally see her.

She hands him an oversize hoodie to Jiyong. "You can use this eonni." She said looking at his wet shirt.

"Oh its okay i.."

"I have to go to my class, bye eonni." She cuts Jiyong, pushing the hoodie to his stomach makes Jiyong reflexively grab the hoodie, then she runs back to her class before Jiyong can even react properly.

He just blinks his eyes and then looking down at his hand, feeling the soft fabric that Chaerin used to wear. Without he realizing it already bring it up to his face to smell the scent, it was a trip of a soft vanilla and strawberry all over and a little hint of fresh mint, cut it short Jiyong loves it that he almost forget to go to his class.

He didn't, as now he is sitting in the classroom with his classmate and a teacher explaining about history he already heard back in school, so he didn't really paying attention and just playing with Chaerin's hoodie lace untill he can hear someone called his 'name', obviously the teacher.

He looked up with a question on his face and the teacher rolled her eyes. "Question number 4!" She repeated.

"Yes?" He looked around but no one is helping him, he just sighed with annoyance. "Can you tell me what is the question mam? Because i still didn't have the book." He said looking straight to the teacher, this attitude is very normal back in his school but it seem it isn't here as he get, again a dirty look from the whole class but not the teacher who seem to shake her eyes as he meets her eyes.

The lesson ended with Jiyong can answer the question number 4, a respect from his teacher and a crap from his classmates. And it seem there is 5 of them whose really didn't like him, one of then is the girl at the cafeteria, walking to his table. The girl before is siting on his empty book while playing his wig, while the other is towering around, looking down at him with their hands crossed in front of their chest. Jiyong know what is it so he just yawn and picking his phone, he know how to usher those girls, he think.

"Are you done?" He asked in very girly voice he ever make he almost throw up at himself, a huge laughter can be heard across. "Video call." He said coldly and push the video call button showing his friend's bare face and wet hair.

He must be just done wash his face before, Jiyong guess while judging his appearance, he is handsome even without any make up, decent enough, he thought to himself while the other looked so annoyed.

"You didn't look so bad, meets your fans oppa." He said and flip his phone screen to the girls and as soon as that happen Youngbae change his annoyed face with a warm smile, showing off his eyesmile and all the girl can't help but squalling at that, covering their mouth to prevent them from screaming.

"Annyeong everyone, i'm Taeyang." He said in a cheerful tone.

They can't help it and screaming and everyone in his class walking towards Jiyong after hearing his voice they all pushing to know and Jiyong just sit there like a boss, flip his phone again back to his face.

"What should i say?" Youngbae mouthing words without any sound perfectly for Jiyong to understand him.

Jiyong just shakes his head, no. "I'll hang up, bye." He said and then put down his phone, crossed his hands on his fake chest, looking so arrogant with his face high. Looking straight to the girl who still sit in front of him a challenging look as the girl looking sharply at him with pure humiliation, what is wrong with that girl really? Jiyong thought to himself as the girl finally leaving him alone.

And his phone buzzed.

Youngbae : What is that?

Jiyong : That is the girl who ruin my clothes because of you.

Youngbae : the short hair one? She seem familiar

Jiyong : I think she might be that stalker you always talking

Youngbae : no way

Youngbae : I move because of that stalker keep sending weird things remember? No way its her, she is still a student

Jiyong : whatever i have to go

And another lesson continued before the bell rings again and he hurriedly pack his things so he can catch Chaerin before she leaves, but no the girl from before blocked his way out when he is about to get out.

"Follow me!" She said in a brutal way while her four friends standing behind Jiyong and pushing his back when he didn't seem to move, they are strong. Jiyong is stronger but he is a girl now, that cannot be ruined so he just move along with them, when he finally at the first floor Chaerin is alone leaning on the wall beside the stairs.

She looked at him and wave her hand with a cute smile on her flawless face and walked towards him when she saw the other girls pushing him, he stopped for a while and Jiyong wish she would just turned her back and leave. She is not; and continue walking towards him, acting as if she didn't see the other girls as she slips her arms in between Jiyong's arm and body and grab it casually.

Its not proper and in the right time but all Jiyong can think of right now is that his hand is really near and almost touching her chest. "Eonni, didn't you said you will give me a ride?" She asks breaking Jiyong ert mind with her cute eyes that looking at him cutely he could die for it.

"She will see you at the parking area." The girl pushed Chaerin and the other try to pry her from Jiyong but she is strong, very strong that Jiyong himself surprised.

"Eonni-deul know right i'm 1st winner at last year competition." Chaerin said, her tone is cold but it still sparks some fire and the other stopped from touching her. "And bullying is a very big issue here, right eonni?" She looked back at Jiyong.

"Yes, i think." He said can't disagree with her word or just everything she said to be exact.

The girls lets go of Jiyong easily after hearing what Chaerin said, and then they leave but not before giving him the dirty look again and a 'see you later' treat without sound at him. But Jiyong is more worried at Chaerin now, however she is a junior and hell she is so brave to do that but isn't it makes her another target, and the reason is making Jiyong feel so guilty.

 

They stop right in front of Chaerin's house. "Eonni, wanna come inside?" She asked as she undone the seatbelt on herself.

"Is it okay? What about your parents?" He said feeling fly as he thought he is a boy in Chaerin's point of view but no a hard reminder reminds him that he is an eonni.

Chaerin looked at her confused. "What about them?" She ask.

"I mean you only know me for less than 48 hours." He reasoned.

"Eonni seem to be a good person to me." She said smile. "So, wanna come? My mom might be baking cake since its my birthday today." She continued happily.

"Its your birthday? Oh i didn't know, happy birthday Chaerin, i should've bring something for you." He said looked utterly sad because he didn't know about that.

"Forget it, you come to my house is enough." She said. "And as you said we just know each other less then 48 hours, even Bomie and Dara didn't remember." She laughed.

"I'm sorry Chaerin." He pats her head gently, she looked sad even though she masking it with a smile, he wants to hug her but he didn't want to be looked weird.

"Hehe its okay, lets go!" She said, and grab Jiyong's hand and pulled him to her house once they out of his car.

When they come inside, all the light is off before 2 seconds later all of it turned bright with colorful paper all over the air and loud noises and greetings for the birthday girl.

Her mom is the one who notice Jiyong first but she seem to looking for another companion of her daughter that she seem not to find, but she smile at him nonetheless, a smile that really look like Chaerin's. "Who is this?" She ask at Chaerin who happily introduce him to the family as her eonni.

There are Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Harin and  Seungri, a big family she had. They talking and have dinner together until the very end Chaerin opened her gift she gets, which makes Jiyong feel guilt as he is the only one who didn't bring gift when he looked at an old guitar at the corned of the room.

He whispered to Chaerin. "Hey can i play with that?" He asks pointing towards the guitar, and Chaerin turned, she remember begging her parents to buy her guitar but never really learnt and in the end abandoned it. That guitar is old and she is not sure if that is still playable but she nods yes anyway, grab the guitar and gave it to Jiyong who adjust it as soon as it in his hands.

Chaerin's father watching him with amazed look while Seungri is already drooling from the very start. "You look professional." Chaerin's father said.

Jiyong just laugh cheekily, he always like a complement. "I play music a lot with my friend." He said, continuing his activity.

"You have a band?" Chaerin asked interesting.

"Nope, this friend of mine, he didn't really like to perform alone in a big empty stage so he always insist me to play along." He said.

Looking at him Chaerin can feel a warm feeling and she thought she know who is this friend, who playing in a big stage, she just smile at him when he looked at her.

He play a classic happy birthday and moving to another classic cheerful song before ends his show with his newest song that Youngbae already approve to be in his new album. Its not a crime to just play it since it was about that person in front of him, right?

The night deepen and Jiyong have to go home to discuss with Youngbae about the scandal, wishing his friend haven't told his manager or boss since he left his phone in his car and hell he called and texted him so much.

"Eonni, is the friend of yours is Taeyang?" Chaerin asked out of the blue, leaning on his car looking at the dark sky. "So is it true?" She asked again, almost like a whisper but Jiyong can still hear her.

"Are you his fan too?" He asked.

"I'm in love..." she said, hanging her words as she turned to Jiyong and looking at him in the eyes. A long silent in between them is feel like forever as Chaerin looking at him with passion and bright glimmered eyes, that Jiyong wish it wasn't happening, he is so worried that his heart feel so hurt from beating so fast. When finally she talk open again at the same time Seungri his motorbike loud while looking so envy at Jiyong's car, make both of them turned at him who looking at their way with determined eyes. "His ego is hurt looking at your car eonni." Chaerin laugh but Jiyong can't join her since he didn't catch what Chaerin say before.

"So you are in love with Taeyang?" He try to asks again but Seungri keep making a ruckus with his motorbike.

"You should go eonni before we get admission from our neighbourhood." She pushed Jiyong to enter his car and smile at him. "See you tomorrow, eonni." She waves her hands.

Jiyong then leave with heavy heart, head straight to the apartment to surprise Youngbae by the loud banging sound of the door he slammed, make him almost spill his ramen soup to his face as he is about to drink it.

"YAH!!!!!" He screamed but only got answered by another loud banging sound of his bedroom door. "Are you planning to destroy my apartment??" Youngbae protested.

There is a long silent gap before Jiyong come out with his true form and bare face, not forget to slam the door before heads to the kitchen to meet Youngbae continue eating his ramen. He open the refrigerator violently that it almost move from its place because of that and take a big bottle of milk and drink it straight from the bottle, and put it hard on the table.

"What is wrong with you?" Youngbae asked casually while looking up at Jiyong; still munching on his noodles.

Jiyong take a deep breath before looking at his friend face. "Have you say anything about me?"

"Nope, you said don't tell them."

"So, whats the plan now?"

"Well what do you want? Are you going to keep attending that school or quit because i know you will have a hard time there." He said. "Wait why are you home so late? Have you eat?" He asked, looked worried.

He can't hate him, damn all these faces! He thought to himself. "I'll keep going, don't eat junk food too much or you'll lose your muscles, thats your only charm right?" He said, screwing his friend's messy hair and heads back to his bedroom but before that Youngbae who keeps eating, holding up his middle finger at Jiyong and Jiyong just smile at him before leaving.

Inside his bedroom he throw his body to the bed and burnt his face on the pillow, he feel guilty that he mad at Youngbae before, though it wasn't his fault that almost every girl fall for him. But when Chaerin the one who say that, Jiyong can't think straight, again it wasn't all her word she said but damn that Seungri.

So she is in love with Taeyang or not? Just thinking about that he really feel the urge to murder Seungri dead.

"!"