One

My Oppa Is A GZB!!!

It was a bright morning, the weather is warm and bird seems to like it as some of its kind chirping outside. Kwon Jiyong in his new school uniform is getting ready in front of a real size mirror inside his new appartement bedroom, he look at his reflection in disgust as he adjust a light shade of brown wig he just got two days ago in some costplay store near his old appartment, finishing his work with two form if skull-hand hair pin as accesorist he finally take his new (girly)bag and wear it before going out of his room.

In the fron door is ready a white guisapin zanote sneakers with a little touch of gold, just the same as hers. Looking at that all the annoyed face is gone as he put the shoes on and head off for today, as a new man(woman), a new person to pursue his love and dream of this one girl named after where he always be, up at the sky. Kwon Jiyong is now Kwon Yoonji, a new tranfered female student at Ciel high: a private girl school.

Ridding his Lamborghini he heads straight to the said school, when he arrived and get out of the car, all eyes turned to him as if they saw a goddess coming down from heaven and it's actualy irritates him. With how they look at him, adoration, amazed, enviness even some disgust, there always that kind, he thought to himself but ignore it and just walk confidently through them, straight to the school building.

Something like; "Is she a model?","Why is she so tall?","She is so pretty." And bla bla bla can be heard as he walks but he just keep his face straight and focus on looking for what he is been looking for a while.

And there he saw her walking with some of her friends, talking to them in way so comfortable, she looks so cute with her hair tied in a ponitail. She didn't know how he wish he is one of them, talking like that with her and can freely put his hand on her shoulders or pinch her cute nose and those pair of fluffy cheeks. He just watching them for around 5 minutes until he realize she is about to go into her class when one of her friend already touch one of many door knob in that corridor. He sprints to them as fast as he can, with all his might, occasionally runs into them and act as natural as he can.

"Annyeong!" He said cheerfully, a bit changed his voice into a little higher so it would resemble a girly voice. But then he thought about it, it was a failure since it just sounds annoying even for his own ears.

"Oh annyeong!" One of her friend answered, looking up at him with her big eyes, clearly amazed by how tall this girl in front of her.

He smiled to the girl. "I'm a new transfered student." He said.

"Oh are you looking for teachers room?" Another one who is already opened the door asks, when the one before took off her friends bag from her back and hugs it.

He just nods even if it was not hus intention at the first place but yes a new student will do that, so he just play along beside this one friend pushed her friend a little closer to Jiyong, which makes Jiyong happy as hell when they almost touched. Call him a creep, he doesn't mind because it just how much he loves her.

"Chae show her the way, we'll put your bag on your seat safely." She continued with a grin on her face, a sly smile on both faces.

She rolled her eyes, bored at her friend. "I know why." She eying both her friend with her cat-like eyes but then turned to Jiyong as soon as her friend gave her their smile. "Okay then this way." She said, cheerfully and start to walk; leading the way, with Jiyong following suit right after her.

"Ne." He said, undefeatably cheerfull from Chaerin. His mind is full of blooming flowers as he walk behind her, watching the girl he has been in love for a mount, how can those two friends understand his signal that he wants Chaerin to show the way, he must thank them later. Well they aren't, they just need to see Chaerin's book for the sake of their score and comfort.

"My name is Lee Chaerin by the way, what is your name?" She said, turned her head back a little bit to see Jiyong behind her.

"Kwon Jiy..YoonJi." he said, walking faster so he can walk together; side by side, with her.

Confused, she frowns. "Jiyoonji? That's a uniq name." Chaerin said, weirden by herself for some reason.

"No, Yoonji it's Yoonji." Jiyong hurriedly corrected.

"Ah Yoonji, i see. Which class are you Yoonji-ssi?" She asks again.

"3-8, what about you?"

She stopped her step and turned to Jiyong, looking at him with both her eyes wide open. "Really? Sorry, it's so rare that people transfered in second semester senior year, sorry." she bowed politly, repent her prevous behaviour.

Jiyong chuckled. "Its okay." He said. "Just be comfortable with me." He continued and take the chance to pats her head, his face gets red just by touching her hair. It soft and so comfy that he didn't want to stop, but he have too, he will looks weird if he didn't.

Chaerin smiles, another thing that will brighter Jiyong's world, and they continue the journey to the teacher's room with Jiyong who will sometimes talking and make them closer and closer by each steps they spend together.

It was at the second floor at the end of the first corridor.

Chaerin stopped right before the door. "Here is the room, eonni." She said comfortably.

"Thank you Chaerin-ah." He said in return, pats her head again.

"No problem, see you around eonni." She replied and runs back to her class cheerfully.

"See you." Jiyong menage to say before she is too far away, a wide smile plestered on his face. "Oh she is so dang cute." He cheered loudly in front of the door, looking at where Chaerin gone behind the 90° turn wall to the stairs; doesn't mind if the teacher heard him inside. His face is as bright as the sun in the morning when he finally find the door knob and decides to open the door, a bit to excited earning full attention from all the teacher inside, he scratch his head. "Excuse me." And smile awkwardly.

 

Chaerin is back in her class, sneaking from the back door to where her both friends, seriously copying her homework on their table. "WA!!" She screams when she is close enough, earning her two friend jumps in surprise.

"Yah! You scared me!" They protested, holding their chest as if their heard would came out of it if they didn't, and Chaerin just sneering at them.

She than take a seat on her chair and starting to play with her phone while her friend contiued to paste what they saw on Chaerin's book.

"By the way, who is she? She is so pretty." Bom; one with a doll like face like said while keeps writting.

"You are right, is she a model?" Dara ; the girl with big eyes said, excitedly turned to Chaerin who seem indifferent and just looking at her phone, while her finger keeps on moving here and there so fast.

"Hey Chae!" Bom now turned her attention to her too, she throw her eraser looking at her friend a hundred percent ignoring them.

A loud scream cam be heard coming out from her. "I almost reach 10000!!" She protested to Bom viciously.

Bom and Dara just shakes her head. "That is because you ignore us, HAHA!" They laugh and claps their hand in union.

"What?" Chaerin pouts and put down her phone.

"That transfered student, is she a model or something?" Bom ask.

Chaerin seem to think for a bit but then surge her shoulders. "I don't know." She said ignorantly and back playing with her phone again, ignoring her friends stare.

That day the day just passed like normal, well not for Jiyong but nothing really interesting or fun to make a story.

And another day come, he is coming to the school again, wishing something interesting will happen between him and Chaerin and yes, as his wish, something is happen. With the help of her two good friend again, Jiyong get to sit with her.

It was lunch time and Jiyong is looking a place to sit, after getting his food and for some reason the way people see him i somehow 'not wanting him to sit with them' especially the girls that in the same class as him. They just keep their disgust stare at him and he gave them challenging stare in reply but it just make his pride hurt, however he is a boy and it just emberrassed him how he become one of them.

He cried in the inside and about to give up his lunch when. "Eonni!" Bom and Dara calls for him so cheerfully and there Chaerin sits beside Dara, focused on her phone while one hand is busy scooping her food.  "Come here, sit with us." Said Bom enthusiast, pats the seat beside her which is right across his princess.

He hurried to their table and set the food in front of Chaerin before sitting himself. "Thank you." he said eying Bom and Dara for a second before turned to Chaerin. "Annyeong Chaerin-ah." He greets in a cute way, trying to get her attention.

And she did turned her focus; looked up at Jiyong and smiling at her. "Annyeong eonni." She said and turned back to her phone as soon as she saw Jiyong's wide smile.

"Just ignore her eonni." Bom said, noticing Jiyong change of expression when  Chaerin turned and ignore him. "By the way, I'm Bom and that Sandara." She continued try to divert his attention from Chaerin.

"Yoonji." He answered without power and just starting to eat his food, eyes still on Chaerin, watching how serious she is looking onto her phone.

"Eonni, are you a trainee or a model?" Dara ask couriously and finally divert his attention from Chaerin.

"No, why asking?" He said, still looked a little bit down.

"You are tall and so pretty." She said cheerfully. "I'll be your fan if you are." She continued sincerely and Jiyong just smile to that.

"Oh eonni that hair pin where did you get it? It looks so cute." Now is Bom's turn, pointing at his hair pin he put from yesterday, he didn't have anything else to be her accesory so he put it on again,  beside no one want it.

"This? You want it? I get it from my bestfriend, he bought it last year." He said, trying to undone it from his wig hair but it won't came off so he stop trying. "I'll give you another thing later." He continued a bit embrassed but Bom didn't seem to mind and just smiling at him suspiciously.

"He?" She said, eying Jiyong teasefully.

"A boyfriend, of course." Dara joining in and they starting to giggled like a fangirl while Jiyong just weirded at their act, he turned to Chaerin and just watching her and eat his food quietly.

 

Later that day, his phone is already buzzing since he the second half class he attend and he intesionaly leave it on his bag so he didn't have too annoyed by it. When he voming back from cafeteria, he noticed that his phon is still busy, buzzing. Looking at the battery that left it looks like it keeps working when he wasn't around, he just sighed, looking at the screen monotonously.

Ignoring another hundreds of notification, he clicks on the green botton and slide his finger once it buzzing again. "Who are you?" He said, walking out from his class again, avoids every probability of people listening to his conversation which is won't be good with this one person talking at the other side.

"Come on man tell me where is the appartmen?" The other speaking.

"Why?" Jiyong answered coldly, closed and locked the toilet once he already inside one.

"Cuz that is MY appartmen."

"I bought it." He reasoning, take a sit on one of the toilet casually, think of it, this is the most clean toilet and it smells really good, full of girly scent from girls parfume, the most comfortable toilet he ever visit, he thought to himself.

But his thought cutted off by his bestfriends reply, that clearly sounds just annoyed and tired. "With my money, tell me already?" He said clearly tired.

And being a good friend he is, he finally tell him. "Check your e-mail, i already sends it two days ago." He said kindly.

"Ah, bye the way where are you? Are you home? Can you cook me ramyeon?"

"No i'm busy, just go to restaurant you have too much money already." He said bored.

"I can't, to tired to run away from peoples, where are you?"

"School."

"What? Aren't we already graduate with me last year? You remember? I'm the 45 and you 54?"

"I hung.." he is about to clicks on the red button but the other talk hurriedly.

"No way! You really going to that school? I'll pick you up." He said, excited making him sounds 180° from his previous tone.

"Aren't you said you're to tired? Plus I'm with my lambo, sorry."

"I didn't remember i'm saying that and I'll take taxy."

"No you can't! I'll call all the paparazi!" Now he start to panicking because being bestfriend with him, they know each other too well and he really know the reason of that friend want to pick him.

"Then I'll make sure that you're in the shot." He said relaxed. "With me, hugging your shoulder." He continued.

"No, you won't!" He said in treathening tone.

"You know i will, finally i will have a scandal with a girl." He said and hung up after laughing.

And "!" Is the only word that came out from his pinkish lips.

 

The bell is ringging, means: time to go home and Jiyong sprints from his class which on the third floor to Chaerin's class, afraid of she's already leave, because that was what happen yesterday when he look for her.

But not today, Jiyong wouldn't let it slide twice, and lucky him, she is still inside the class; get ready to leave with her friends. He waits for her outside, right beside the door and when Chaerin finally came out he called out.

"Chaerin-ah." He said.

She looked a bit startled because of his action but still manage to reply. "Annyeong eonni." With a sweet smile.

He gets two other greetings but didn't really care of it. "Straight home? Need a ride?" He ask boldly, completely ignoring the other two friend.

"Ah that's a good idea Chae, you didn't have to go home alone." Bom said.

"Yeah just go home with her." Dara joins, pushing Chaerin towards Jiyong.

Jiyong can't help but gave them a 'good job' stare as he make a promise to himself that he would buy them one of limited edition channel's product this year.

"We're going to play but Chaerin have some scadulle so she have to go home soon, you really can give her a ride right?" Bom ask.

"Sure." He answered, not waiting for another second after Bom say that.

"Great, we'll get going then, bye." And they leave the two of them.

"Those girls." Chaerin mumbled to herself and turned to Jiyong. "But eonni, where is your home?" She ask.

"Somewhere at the midle of Seoul city." He said earning Chaerin's addictive laugh.

"I'm serious, eonni."

"I'll take you home safely, you don't have to worry."

"Really?" She stopped and turned to Jiyong after looking at her screen. "Sorry but take me home later, i need to go somewhere before home." She said and put her phone back into her pocket.

"Where? I have nothing to do, i'll.."

"I really have to go now, see you." And run she is, leaving Jiyong turned into a big pile of disappointment, just looking at her back once again, gone behind people that try to go home too.

He sighed loudly but continue his way to the parking place where to hid suprise Youngbae; his best friend idol, is already waiting at the parking area, leans on his Lambo with his shades on, posing as if he is doing some commercial photoshoot for it. A lot of girls already crowded around the parking area by then taking picture and even screaming like a fangirl at him. And Jiyong can only sigh to that, lucky for him Chaerin is reject his offer before, if not he sure will rip off his face in no time.

Noticing his friend is already come, Youngbae take off his shades, looking at Jiyong from head to toe, clearly trying his best not to laugh like a maniac in front of public, he smiled and winks at him, a loud screams broke from a tousand of people that crowded around him as he pointing at Jiyong and motioning his hand for him to come.

Comments like. "Are they dating?", "they're so cute together." And even "What a lucky ." Can be heard coming out from those girls around when slowly but surely he walks to where his best friend; which to his surprise again they gave him a way, ignoring the look on his best friend who is looked like he is dying to laugh just now, he rolled his eyes and quietly searching his key inside her girly bag.

Opened the door of his car, and about to get in Youngbae hold his hand as he leans closer to Jiyong with his absurd face. Jiyong can see him almost lost it and about to laugh hard but he push himself not to as he can see his red and glassy eyes.

"I'll.. drive." Youngbae said breathlessly, clearly trying too hard to prevent himself from laughing.

But then Jiyong looking up at him and there the laugh he has been held for like eternity burst out of control right on Jiyong's full make-up face as spits lands successly on his beautiful face. 'Wait till we get home, i'll kill you in 100 sadistic way.' He swear to himself while he looking at his bestfriend red face with his murderous stare.

They completely forget about the other that surrounding the place, looking at them confused but conclude that they're just having fun with each other presense as a young couple.

Youngbae's hand hold onto Jiyong's shoulder as his knees giving away so quick, he swear never laugh like this since god know when in public and it just drain all his energy more then when he dance on his stage for 4 hours non-stop. While his other hand is taking the key on Jiyong's hand and hurriedly he sit on the driver seat all drained and just so he can hide from public as fast as he can but still laugh breathlessly when once again he looked up to Jiyong who just watching him like a mad girlfriend.

Jiyong just rolled his eyes when Youngbae tell him to hurriedly close the door and slam the door right on Youngbae's face, hard and enought to make his best friend have a nosebleed. He runs to the pasangger seat and sit uncomfortably next to Youngbae who laugh again at the sign of his faminine face.

Youngbae keep laughing as he drives the car to his house, the laugter is keeps rising as he looked to his side where Jiyong is sit quietly with his annoyed face.

"Stop it!!" Jiyong shots, looking straight at the road in front of him with full annoyance as he crossed his arms on something fake sticks on his chest and that just make the other guy's laughter gone louder. "!"

"You sure so serious this time." Youngbae said breathlessly, try his best to talk normal in his weird way.

"I always do." He said so arrogantly that make the other laugh again.

They stop at the red light and Youngbae turn his face to his bestfriend scanning the man with his pair of small eyes, now that  he is free from the publics. "Just make sure they didn't see your adam apple." He said and drive again as the green light on again. "Girls can be so scary sometimes." He added looking at Jiyong who is touching his neck where his adam apple is visible to see, moving up and down as he gulped on his own saliva.

Looking out of the window as he feel his friend watching him and sneakingly taking a picture of him while still laughing. "This is so funny, you're so like girl." He mumbled.

"Just say I'm pretty." Jiyong said out of his pride but it makes Youngbae break another laughter as he watching his best friend's expression closely. "Yah stop it already!" Jiyong said im his low manly voice.

"Or what?" Youngbae challenging boldy and drives again when the green light on.

"I'll see you in hell." Jiyong said still in his low voice.

Youngbae didn't answer to that as he is kind of tired plus he feels it's not really funny anymore, since Jiyong keep put his serious expression on. He just drive quietly, giving himself time to rest as a serious and awkward atmostphere form inside the car. Jiyong too can finally feels the peacfull time, as he need time to plans something so he will gets to know Chaerin more, he clearly needs a plan. But just as he think Youngbae is done and finally come to his sense he could hear small laughter once again and turned to his friend, he see him looking at him with the tail of his eyes and soon the laughter break out again

"YAH STOP IT ALREADY YOU SHORT LITTLE THING!!!"