1.

The Awakening

A loud beeping noice could be heard from the nightstand. Nana quickly reached out her arm to stop this annoying noice form beeping any further. Once the noice finally stopped, Nana got out of her bed and started walking towards the big pile of clothes lying on the wooden floor. Taking whatever was on top of the pile and putting it on, she checked her alarm one final time.

Seeing as it was only 7 am, she got plenty of time before she had to go to school. Brushing her teeth and putting on some make up, she was ready to go downstairs. Already downstairs her roommate Jia was sipping on some coffee.

'' Why did you get up so early?'' Jia said while already walking towards the coffee machine to make some coffee for Nana.

'' The same reason as you, I have to go to school.'' She answered with a shrug.

Suddenly Jia started laughing really loud making Nana look at her with confusion in her eyes.

'' What do you mean school, it is saterday! This has already been the fifth time you wake up for school in the weekends.'' Jia said whilst pretending to wipe a tear from her face. '' Realy though, some people would think you're a alien or something. Not only this but you also freak out because of cars and everytime someone screams you get a look of horror on you face. it is a bit weird you know.'' Jia said whilst giving Nana her coffee.

Nana just shrugged it off, but started panicking inside. She wouldn't know right, No she is just making a joke, I shouldn't worry because of this. 

'' Oh, Nana I have to run, don't want to be late for work, you just go back to bed alright.'' Jia said and walked out of the apartment. Suddenly it felt very lonely in the room and the only thing Nana did was taking a place at the table and looking trough some old magazines.

 

Still thinking about what Jia just said Nana started thinking. It has already been two years since she came to earth. She still hadn't fully adjusted to this place. Like Jia said before, cars still freaked her out and screaming still triggered her senses.

Luckily she knew how to hide her Hellious marking. That was one of the positive things from the power of healing. You could hide scars or markings.  till, it was difficult to adjust to a whole new world, but little by little she became used to it.

The first few days on earth were still engraved in her mind. When she arrived on earth she didn't know anything. it was like she was a child all over again. With no home, she just walked around the streets, untill she finally collapsed. She had been lucky. If Jia hadn't found her on the side of the streets and took her home, she would still be homeless and probably dead.

Lucky for her Jia did. Eventhough Jia found it strange that a girl of her age was alone on the streets without a passport or any identification, she didn't bother asking any further. Jia liked to call it a once in a lifetime good deed, that would burry all of here other bad deeds.

Only the thought of Jia saying this would make Nana smile. Jia was her only real friend on this planet. She has a lot of other friends in school but nobody would come close to Jia. She was the person she could trust with all of her heart. That was how deep their realtionship had gone in the couple of years they lived together. 

 

Looking around the house and feeling that she wasn't tired enough to go back to bed, Nana decided to go on a walk outside.

From the look of it, it was a very beautifull day. The sun was shining brightly and there were no clouds to be seen. Taking her jacket from coat rack she opened the front door and went outside.

Not knowing were to go, Nana decided to just wander around. At first wandering around scared Nana. She didn't know this place and was afraid that this planet would be the same as sector one. But when she found out that this world was completely different and safe, wandering around became one of her favourite things to do. It interested her to find out about diffentent places she hadn't seen before. 

 

Seeing as she was close to the city, Nana decided to grab some breakfast at one of her favourite cafes. Opening the door of the cafe the familiar sound of a bell ringing could be heard. Immediately you could smell the fresh scent of just brewed coffee. This is what Nana liked so much, the cosy atmosphere was nice, but nothing could beat this smell. Taking her usual spot at the corner of the room, she got greeted almost immediately.

'' Nana you're here! Have you got thinner? Ow sweetie you have to eat more, here I will give you a breakfast for free!, just eat more alright?'' A old lady with the name Siyoung said.

'' No. no that is not needed, I will pay myself!!! I have money enough, don't worry I will eat my belly full!'' Nana said whilst waving her hands in denial.

Siyoung just gave her a smile and pushed her gently back on her seat.  Siyoung reminded Nana a lot of Madam Jung, Maybe that is why she had a weak spot for her and couldn't say no again. Saying thank you to Siyoung once again, Siyoung went back to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. 

 

After a couple of minutes Siyoung came back with her breakfast. It considered out of a kimchi jiggae with a few side dishes. Looking at the food, Nana smiled very brightly. She loved kimchi jiggae! Seeing this Siyoung coulnd't help but pinch Nana in her cheeks. Nana was a bit shocked at first but quickly composed herself.

'' Owh, what are you cute, I wish I would have a grandchild just like you!'' Siyoung said whilst still holding Nana's her cheeck.

'' Si-Siyoung shi, my cheek begins to hurt.'' Nana said. Siyoung let go of her cheek mumbeling cute whilst she walked back to the kitchen. Laughing from the scene in front of her Nana started eating her breakfest. 

 

After eating almost everything Nana just sipped on her coffee from time to time. Enjoying the quiet atmosphere Nana closed her eyes to appriciate the quitness.

It was nicely quiet untill a loud noice could be heard from outside. The noise sounded like cars crashing into each other and Nana opened her eyes quickly. Seeing the situation outside, Nana saw three cars bumbed into each other. The sound of people screaming and crying could be heard loudly.

Wasting not a second, Nana quickly runned outside, looking if see could be of some sort of help.  From outside the screaming could be heard louder then before. Scanning the situation a lot of people were hurt.

A loud scream of help could be heard from the distance '' HELP, SOMEBODY HELP, my child is still inside the car!!'' A woman in her thirties was crying whilst pointing at the second car.

Running towards the woman Nana scanned her quickly. The womans leg was open and she probarly couldn't walk anymore. The woman grabbed Nana by her arm.

'' Please help my child, she is only nine, she can't die like this. Please help her, I beg of you'' The womans said whilst crying.

 

Not knowing what to do exactly Nana runned towards the car. inside of the car she could she a little girl unconsious lying on her side.

'' Girl, can you hear me, please say something if you can!'' Nana shouted.

Not getting a answer of the child, Nana moved her way inside the cramped space. Seeing as how the girl was wounded she wouldn't live long. She needed treatment immediatey. A thought suddenly formed inside Nana's head. I can save this girl, I just have to use my powers, but i can't! Nobody here has powers what if they find out! but I can't let her die... 

Conflicted on what to do, a small groan could be heard. '' p-lease he-lp me.'' The little girl muttered.

Seeing the girl in this condition Nana decided to use her powers. Consentrating her powers to the palm of her hand, a small white light out of her palm could be seen. Placing her hand on the head of the little girl, the light moved gracefully towards the wound. It looked like the silvery curls were hugging the little girls her body.

In a matter of a seconds the wound was closed.

Exhaling out of relief Nana stumbeld backwards. It helped!  she should be safe by now  Nana thought. Before she could let it all sink in a hand grabbed her by her shoulder and dragged her outside.

 

Standing in front of her was a tall man with brown hair. The man had a small smirk on his face whilst he said the following words.

'' A hellious person on earth, what a interesting sight''

Nana eyes got big very quickly. Does this person know who she is? Is he send by her father? 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with this I End chapter 2! I hope you all enjoyed it :). And once again i apologize for my grammar mistakes!