Chapter 4

W - Real World

When Jong Suk says goodbye to Hyo Joo and her mom, his phone is also received a text. 

Hyo Joo-noona: Here is my address, and please drive carefully ok? XXX street...XXX
Jong Suk: Okay, noona. I will be there. 

Both Hyo Joo's car and Jong Suk's car slowly moving out of the parking. Jong Suk still a little bit surprised about the situation. However, he feels lucky about it. He wants to meet Hyo Joo more. He wants to know more about her. From the first time they met, he always is amazed by her beauty. She looks so pure that he wants to protect her. He wants to make she smiles. Her smile is liked the sunshine in a warm day of spring. Closely, bit by bit, maybe he does not realize it, Jong Suk seems to be attracted by Hyo Joo. On his way to Hyo Joo's house, Jong Suk sees a small bakery aside the street. He thinks he should buy something as a birthday gift for Hyo Joo, so he stops his car and goes to the store. When he comes in, the cashier greets him with a smile. He nods back and smiles too.

“Oh, my…it is Lee Jong Suk” the cashier talks to her co-worker. 
“Oh my god, he is so handsome” another cashier reply while staring directly at Jong Suk. On the other hands, our Jong Suk can’t do anything besides of smiling shyly. 
“Excuse me, can I take this cake.” Jong Suk finally stops the gossip by choosing his cake. He chooses a round blueberry cheesecake. It is pure white with a round of blueberries on the surface. He thinks, with a person like Hyo Joo, this cake will fit her well. He also buys some candles in addition to the cake and quickly goes out of the store. 

Han Hyo Joo and her mother now stay in front of her house. They carry all the stuff they buy from the market and move inside. Han Hyo Joo lives in a small apartment. The house basically covers by neutral color. Unlike other girls, Hyo Joo likes a soft atmosphere around her. Her furniture is also simple. Mrs. Han takes a look at her daughter house. As expect, Hyo Joo is a good girl; she always keeps her house clean and knit. Hyo Joo now takes all the ingredients out and starts to wash them. 

“Are you sad by living alone Hyo Joo? I and your father are both feel sorry while we can’t live here with you…” Mrs. Han asks. 
“It is okay mom. I also do not want to mess up your lives. The kids need you too.”
“Aww…my girl”

At that time, the doorbell ring. Mrs. Han rushes out to open the door. Lee Jong Suk appears with a cake on his hands. 
“You are here, come in. Is it hard to find the house?” Mrs. Han asks as soon as Jong Suk reach the living room. 
“No, it is easy to find. Because I do not have time to prepare a present, I just can buy a cake. I hope that okay.” Jong Suk sweeps his forehead once again. 
“You are such a sweet kid. Hyo Joo! Jong Suk is here. Come out and greet him.”
“Ah! You come. Wait a little bit, I will finish the meal soon.” Han Hyo Joo disappears to the kitchen as soon as she finishes talking. 
“Do you need help? I can help a little bit, to return your meal.”
“She will be okay. She is a good chief. Don’t worry. Stay here and wait. Be like your home.” Mrs. Han talks with a soft voice. She soon disappears and helps Hyo Joo. 
While leaving behind, Jong Suk takes a lot at Hyo Joo house. It is simple and comfortable. She has a bookshelf in the living room. There are so many books on the shelf. So she must like to read. Jong Suk usually does not read so much. He tends to watch TV and play video games. Comparing to Hyo Joo, he is still a kid. He thinks. 
After another 20 minutes. Hyo Joo and Mrs. Han bring out the food. They will have hot pot today. The weather is very suitable for people to stay around and eat hot soup. Jong Suk helps them to set up the table. And finally, they eat. During the meal, Mrs. Han keeps talking with Jong Suk. Hyo Joo in the other hands does not talk much during the meal. She just quietly watches the conversation between her mother and Jong Suk. They are very comfortable with each other. Who will know they just meet each other two hours ago. The meal keeps going and finish after an hour. Jong Suk thanks Han’s family for the meal. He also promises to pay back their favor some days. The sky becomes darker and the night comes. Jong Suk says goodbye to Mrs. Han and Hyo Joo. Mrs. Han forces Hyo Joo to comes with Jong Suk to the parking lots. Although they are not very comfortable, both Hyo Joo and Jong Suk follow her words. When they are walking, Hyo Joo starts to speak:
“Sorry about it. We keep you so long.”
“No problem, noona. I will stay home alone anyway. It is a great chance to meet the friend. And moreover, I am happy cause we can celebrate your birthday.”
“Thank you for the cake again” Hyo Joo finally smiles.
Jong Suk feels like the whole world stops running when she smiles to him. He always knows that Hyo Joo is pretty. But, something about her makes his heart beat faster. He can’t explain it. He stays in his mind until they reach the parking. 
“Noona, you can go first. It is not safe to stay here at night.” Jong Suk talks to Hyo Joo.
“Who are you caring for? I live here” She laughs.
“Okay. It is right. But I can go by myself from here.”
“Okay then. Drive safe okay?”
“Yes. Noona.”
“Okay. Bye. And goodnight”
“You too, noona.”
They say bye to each other and go apart. While walking to his car, Jong Suk once again turns his head. He saw Hyo Joo’s thin back. She must try hard in the diet. He hopes she is ok. The time runs fast. Night soon comes to Seoul. The wind blows and makes the tree sing…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note:

Dear readers,

Is this chapter too long and too boring T_T

I tried my best to express the feelings of the characters but when I skim through the text, it sounds really boring. Should I bring more events plus cutting the thinking of two characters. Please let me know what are you thinking. 

And I am thankful for everybody that enjoy my story. Because the school is so busy and I have to work, I have stopped writing for a long time. I am sorry. 

I will try to update as soon as possible so stay tune. 

Thank you again. <3

 

lazy_cat