3 of 4

Freedom (is it free?)

"I've accepted the Lee's hand of marriage for you. You'll be married to his son at the end of this year" Sanghyuk's father said casually during his dinner with his family. The dinner Sanghyuk was forced to attend. 

"But father, I just turned 18 few weeks ago. Isn't it too early to get married?" Sanghyuk replied softly, definitely shocked, eyes drifting to his mom trying to get her to persuade his father. 

"I think this is a good decision, Sanghyuk. The Lees have agreed to merge with us so it'll be beneficial for our companies. Plus you do know how they are the top in business now. You'll do this for us right?" his mother obviously was on his father's side.

Again, it was all business. Sanghyuk knew about the Lee Corporation, how could he not? His father and the owner of Lee Corporation had been best friends even before he was born. He didn't remember Mr.Lee having any son. Well, not that he was always up to date with them. He disappeared at the mention of business meeting every single time.

"Your mother is right. So I expect you to be there during the family meeting with the Lees. It was planned on next week, be prepared" that was his father's final words. Han Sanghyuk knew he had to run away and escape this time. And that was what he did. 

Sanghyuk abruptly woke up, he was having the same bad dreams ever since he ran away. Something about his arranged marriage was bothering him. Was it guilt? He didn't know, and he didn't like it. It wasn't his first time running away too, but this time it felt different somehow. Eventually Sanghyuk pushed that thought away.

Sanghyuk only remembered that Hongbin and him shared a bed last night when he looked to his side. His eyes landed on Hongbin, still sleeping soundly, and a blush crept up Sanghyuk's face. Sanghyuk ended up staring for a moment longer, for Hongbin's sleeping face gave him some sort of calmness. After coming back to his senses, he immediately but gently woke Hongbin up, not wanting to drown in his thoughts further. Hongbin didn’t even remember how he ended up sleeping on the bed, just as Sanghyuk thought.

Less than two hours later both of them stepped into the amusement park. And yes, today’s destination was chosen by Sanghyuk too and Hongbin didn’t even try to say ‘no’ to him and all too willingly agreed. Seriously, that kid looked tough on the outside but he was literally a little kid on the inside. 

"I should've said this yesterday actually. You look so adorable like this, no eyeliner and makeups" Hongbin told Sanghyuk as they passed the entrance. "Uh, I don't want people from school to recognise me" Sanghyuk knew that didn't make sense, since everybody would probably still be at school. Yes, Sanghyuk had been skipping school for few days already to follow Hongbin. Oh but Hongbin didn't have to know that, he'll possibly drag Sanghyuk to his school right away. 'He's too nice'

"You should really stop doing that hyung" Sanghyuk said again. "Stop doing what?" Hongbin asked confused. "Being randomly nice with people" Sanghyuk replied shortly. "Why not? I was only stating the obvious. You look even cuter without those things" Hongbin pinched his cheeks and Sanghyuk's face turned even redder if it was even possible, and Hongbin was oblivious as ever.

Sanghyuk would've retorted if he wasn't distracted by something else. "Cotton candyy!!" Hongbin thought Sanghyuk was cursing at him until he turned back to where Sanghyuk was looking. 'Oh, the actual cotton candy' Sanghyuk's face lit up when Hongbin bought him one and he happily pulled Hongbin towards one of the attractions there. 

All in all, it was a wonderful day for both Hongbin and Sanghyuk. They enjoyed themselves like 10 year olds feeling all giddy, not like some young adults with responsibilities and commitments they actually were. And Sanghyuk was beaming all day, they went up the roller coaster four times yet screamed their hearts out each time. They went to the haunted house few times they ended up intimidating the ghosts and the spirits with their pranks. Sanghyuk even made Hongbin ride the carousel with him, making them conspicuous among a bunch of little children.

They went out of the amusement park with contented grin plastering their faces. Hongbin was also in high spirits today. Seeing Sanghyuk having fun and being happy like that made Hongbin even more happier and smiled even wider. Then Hongbin felt it again, that little tug that warmed his heart. He whisked that feelings away, or he tried, since he knew that kind of thoughts were unwelcomed at the first place. Hongbin knew at this moment he wasn’t yet tied to his commitments, but it still felt so wrong, and irresponsible.

“Hyung, since it’s still early night, could we perhaps go to a club?” Sanghyuk cautiously asked after they fell into a comfortable silence during their walk. “I mean I’ve never been there before so I thought maybe…” that was true, and Sanghyuk also need to distract himself from the thoughts of Hongbin, even more so when the latter was always next to him. “You’ve never been to a night club before?” Sanghyuk’s words were cut halfway, and Hongbin gasped in disbelief when Sanghyuk shook his head.

“What’s so weird about that? I got officially legal just few weeks ago. And no, I skip many classes before only so I can play games in pc rooms” Sanghyuk snorted, answering Hongbin even before the questions were asked. Hongbin opted on telling Sanghyuk about how he can’t tolerate with alcohols, but that’d spoiled the mood, so instead he tugged on Sanghyuk’s sleeves “Alright fair enough, so let’s go now Han Sanghyuk” Hearing his full name Sanghyuk pinched hard on Hongbin’s waist “Ugh not again, you jelly beans” Hongbin yelped and rubbed absently on his waist “Well, I told you it’s a nice name, so get used to it” Hongbin stuck his tongue out and walked forward, leaving Sanghyuk with cheeks puffed (cutely) in anger.

Apparently Sanghyuk too had low alcohol tolerance because after his third shots he was already feeling light headed. He wanted to drag Hongbin to the dancing crowd but his head was spinning. He had ordered the strongest shots from the bartender and silly Hongbin thought they'd be fine. Hell, they wasn't even close to fine now. Thoughts were running through his mind and it was mostly about Hongbin. Alcohol wasn't serving it's purpose to be a good distraction for him. 

As for Hongbin, well he was dizzy and couldn’t really think straight, but his gaze fixed at Sanghyuk all the while. And he also noticed that Sanghyuk too was openly staring at him, especially his lips, with half lidded eyes. Sanghyuk then unexpectedly made a brazen move, inching closer to Hongbin, their faces only centimetres away. “Why don’t you just kiss me, Hongbin hyung?” Hongbin was sure Sanghyuk was smirking at him.

Hongbin had no idea how things turned up this way, but he was slowly letting his guard down. He seemed confused for a moment, as if contemplating what to do, obviously failing since the alcohol he consumed was affecting his subconscious. "You have no idea how much I've been wanting to do this" Hongbin decided to not think and just went for it. That was when he leaned to Sanghyuk closing the distance between them lips meeting his.

As the kiss got heated they both decided to get back. The moment they stepped in the room Hongbin pushed Sanghyuk on the bed, and the latter locked his arms around Hongbin's neck. Hongbin proceeded to resume their kisses, and running his hands on Sanghyuk's sides all the while. Soon, clothes were thrown all over the room as the pleasure intensified. Filled with nothing but low moans and whimpers as they became one. Both of them would presumably regret this when they got sober, but well they still have tomorrow to worry about that.

-------------

-okay idk why it didnt turn out the way i wanted wuwu i think this is probably bad 

-and the last part i swear its poorly written i sincerely apologise for that /oh does this chap need to be rated bcs of that minor scene ? No right? um can somebody tell me/

-um what else huhu ok pls let me know how you think abt this, and hope you'd excuse any little mistakes since i wrote this w my phone /well all chaps actually/

-till the next chapter okay take care everyone xx