Chapter 3

The quest for Jams

The Next Morning~

    Yoongi wakes up to see Jimin shirtless stuck to his side. He attempted to move away from the boys searing warmth but, Jimin only held tighter and whimpered a small “hyuuung~~” before going back to sleep. Yoongi smiles at the cute person laying next to him and snuggles into jimin’s hold. They both sleep soundly until they hear Namjoon bang against their bunk.

 “Oh sorry guys. Goodmorning, it's time to get up” he says with a tight lipped smile.

    The boys both scramble out of the bed and through the door to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Everyone is at the table but Namjoon. It's pretty common now that he’s started writing more songs for the group. No one pays any mind to the empty seat.

    Yoongi grabs jimin’s hand under the table earning a squeak. The members look toward the two. Jin raises his eyebrow, while Jungkook smirks like he knows some secret. Jimin coughs to cover up his embarrassing sound. They soon go back to eating while Jimin and Yoongi hold hands tightly.

 

    Namjoon waits in the bathroom, looking through the crack in the door. He can see what Yoongi is doing. He feels betrayed and angry. I thought we were friends he thinks. He lurks there till he hears Jimin coming. He grabs his arm and drags him into the small bathroom. Jimin looks surprised then quickly turns angry. Namjoon puts his hand over his mouth before he can say anything.

“ Before you yell at me let me apologize. I want to say sorry for yelling and pushing you. I’m still trying to control my anger and channel it into my writing. I want you to know I don't hate you, you're actually very special to me Jimin.” He takes his hand off Jimin’s mouth and waits for his reply.

“ If I’m so special to you why are you always being mean to me and ignoring me? I’ve always looked up to you as one of the most smartest hyungs, but now I only see you as a mean zombie that has no heart. He turns to go open the door but Namjoon grabs his arm. Jimin struggles so Namjoon grabs his face and brings him closer to his own.

“ I’m not like that Jimin, I do have a heart. I-i just have trouble showing my true feelings. I don't want you to think I hate you because it's the complete opposite. I think I’m in L-”

    There is rapid knocking on the door by the maknae. “ Hurry up I gotta take a piss!

You know what I don't even care I’ll go in the shower.” Jungkook opens the door and sees the two men in their scandalous position and backs away. “You know what i'll use the kitchen sink” he speed walks away leaving the door open for very jealous eyes to see.

 

             

~~~ ~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the comments support.  It means alot that people are lookin forward to my story.

Seems like someone is going to confess and someone is hella jealous. OOOH