Chapter 1

The quest for Jams

Jimin was tired of it. The mean jokes and insults from the leader were beginning to get to him. The worst of them were ‘Jimin, you got no jams’. He would ask the leader why he is so cruel to him but but he doesn't have a death wish.  He didn't know what to do and  was so desperate to know that he decided to talk to his other members.

 

 He looked around the practice room thinking of who he could talk to first. His eyes landed on his precious maknae Jungkook.  He walked over and tapped his shoulder trying to get his attention in which Jungkook turned around looking irritated and sleep deprived.

“what do you want, loser?”

Not affected by the maknae’s harshness, speaks. “ sorry for bothering you my precious maknae I have a question to ask you.”

 “Again what do you want, loser?”

“ Why is Rap mon so mean  lately?”

 “ well he has been under a lot of stress, being the leader ,  our new comeback, and our concerts. But you never know there may be other things on his mind” he says with a wink towards him.

 

    He didn't even think of seeing the others and decided to visit his favorite hyung Yoongi. He goes to the bands shared room and stands in front of Yoongi’s bunk. Jimin thinks about the consequences of waking up his napping hyung but decides his problems are more important. He begins shaking his hyung until he violently gets kicked to the ground. When jimin gets to his senses he sees Yoongi standing over him with a mixture of  a regretful and cocky expression. Yoongi helps Jimin up and punches his arm.

 “ Why did you wake me up i was taking a really good nap”

“ I have to ask you a question.”

  “ What?”

“ Why is rapmon hyung so mean to me lately?”

 “ Well he is under a lot of pressure and-  

“ jungkook already said that , but there has to be something else”

 “ Why wont dont you ask him yourself?”

“Okay hyung I'll take your advice and I’ll do it”