End of filming

Writing Stories of My Life

~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~

You walked out onto the set. SHINee weren’t there yet and you were getting your hair and make-up done. Somonique went up to you while you were looking over the script.

“Hey you...” Somonique looked at you suspiciously.

“Hey you?” you asked in a confused manner.

Somonique sat down next to you.

“What were you and Key doing?”

You looked at some, “Dude, we were looking over the scripts in a professional manner, please don’t think more of less of it.” You picked up your script and shook your head.

Somonique stood up and followed behind you. “Yah, I’m just saying, it looked as if you two were flirting...”

“Dude, we’re acting as a couple in the MV, we were practising our roles.” You laughed.

“Oh, I guess that’s right. You’re in that gay guy.”

Your mouth widened and you looked away. “That is not true,” you frowned.

“Right... Jenny, you might be a good actress but I as your friend I can see things really easily.”

“I’m not into Joon Woo. He’s gay...” you frowned.

“Alright, I can understand the pain you’re going through... unrequited love... true tragic love story... girl has a crush on gay friend... thinks she can change him but it’ll never happen...”

“Yah” you whacked Somonique on the hand. “I’m going to talk to the director. Go and find some people who speak English to mingle with.”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

“Anyways, brace yourself, today is going to be a busy day, we’re going to a lot of places and I’m going to change into a lot of outfits.”

“I’ll be sleeping on this couch if you need me.” Somonique laughed.

“Alrighty.” You laughed and walked off to the director.

~~~~~~~~~The MV- The story *Part 5*/End~~~~~~~~~~

You and Key were being a couple as you went to different dates like going to the park, amusement parks, restaurants and volunteering at an orphanage.

You and were unloading boxes from a van and taking up to a spacious apartment block. Slowly, the apartment was filled up with furniture and decorations. You and Key sat down on the sofa and smiled at one another.

One day, he took you to the market where you and Key saw your partners cheating. Key stopped you and looked at you. You smiled at him. Before he took out a box and you covered your mouth with a surprised expression. Key was about to bow down.

“YOU!”

You and Key turned your heads and saw Key’s ex-girlfriend and Onew looking angrily at one another. Onew unlinked his arm with a girl and Key’s ex-girlfriend let go of the guy’s hand. They angrily walked towards one another. You and Key looked at them in amusement.

They reached you and Key and they recognised both of you. Their faces were full with shock. You and Key laughed.

“Now that everyone is here,” said Key.

Onew and the girl’s face were full of shock. Key proposed to you and you happily took the ring.

“Thank you.” You and Key thanked Onew and the girl as you two walked away. The ending scene is of you and Key holding hands, it then zooms into the wedding rings that you and Key are wearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of *Part 5*/End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Key thanks you for cheating and gets married to unknown actress.

                I bet you, the title scared you didn’t it? Don’t worry; it’s just the MV for SHINee’s comeback song, “Thank you for cheating”. What has got everyone talking is the identity of the unknown actress who plays his fiancé. She has been praised for her professionalism by the director and the staff filming the music video. Staffs have been praising her on twitter with comments like;

“We filmed the MV on a pretty tight schedule but the new actress has not complained a single bit.”
“It’s tiring... TT_TT Everyone has been losing energy but SHINee and Jenny have been really keeping things positive.”
“Despite this being her debut acting project, Jenny has been showing great skills. Jenny hwaiting!”

It seems this new actress, Jenny has outshined actress, Park Ji Hye *Pretend she’s famous for starring in a lot of dramas and MVs*. Can’t wait until SHINee performs their comeback song on Music Core on the 27th.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this chapter short. I'll update tomorrow, which is in a few hours xD Gosh, I shouldn't be staying up this late. TT_TT