Having a proper conversation

Writing Stories of My Life

 

“Okay! That’s a wrap for today!” said the director.

You got changed back into your clothes and waited for the director to show you what the music video was like so far.

You walked up to the screen and watched over the MV, you smiled happily and was kind of jumping in your seat.

“So is everyone happy with this?” the director asked.

“Yes.” Everyone answered at the same time.

“Great! I guess it’s a day then, we’ll start filming at 5am tomorrow.” Said the director.

You bowed and walked away from everyone. You ran up to Somonique and smiled happily.

“Gosh, today was so fun!” you clapped your hands together.

“Act professional…” Somonique looked at you.

You nodded your head and laughed. “Where’s my phone?” you put your hand out.

Somonique rolled her eyes. “Gosh, you keep talking to this guy. Why don’t you just meet up with him?”

“Oh! That’s a good idea!” your eyes lightened up.

“Are you like into him?” Somonique asked you.

“What?! No. I can’t. It’s pretty impossible. He’s like a brother to me… sister…” you smiled.

Somonique shook her head, “Come on, we’ll get you into the car and then you can chat with him as long as you want.”

You laughed as you made your way to the car.

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

I finished getting changed into my clothes and went out to find Jenny. I saw her bow to the director and walk to her manager. I watched her as she laughed with her manager. I walked up to her as she was making she way to her car.

“Umm… anneonghaseyo” I bowed to her.

“Oh! What?” she turned around to me and her eyes were surprised. She looked at me and bowed. “Anneonghaseyo.”

“Umm…” I was stuck; I didn’t know what to say. I was so nervous; my heart was beating really quickly. God… I need to come up with something before she thinks someone pointed a remote at me and pressed paused.

“If this was a TV show, people would think that there TV was broken.” She said as she laughed. Whoa… it was like she knew what I was thinking….

“Oh, I’m sorry… was it- was it, too informal? I’m so sorry…” she looked down.

“Oh, no. No.” I shook my head. “It’s not that. Informal makes us more comfortable.”

She looked away and let out a sigh of relief. “Anyways, I was just wondering if you would want to talk over the script with me.”

“Umm…” she blinked at me. “Sure. I guess, let me go through it with my manager.” She walked over to her manager and her manager said some things to her and slapped her across the arm playfully. I’m guessing she’s more a friend than a manager.

Jenny walked back to me and smiled. “My manager has given it the all clear. So, are we going to go through it with the others?”

Damn, I forgot about Onew and the other actress…

“Umm… it just wanted to go over our parts.”

“Oh, okay. Umm… can you just wait a second? I have to send a message to a find of mine.” She took out her phone, after a while, she was done.

*Beep* *Beep*

Crap… she sent the message to Joon Woo… I mentally slapped myself.

“How coincidental.” I laughed awkwardly as I took out my phone.

“Yah! Joon Woo, you’ll never guess I’m talking to right now… Ahahaha. Do you still want that autograph? It’s a good time to get it now…”

Luckily my phone was touch screen so I replied to her but it looked like I was going through stuff on my phone.

“Nahs, it’s okay. I’m going to their concert anyways. Don’t worry about Jenny ah.”

She looked down at her phone and smiled.

“So should we get go through it?” she asked me.

“Yeah. Why don’t we sit down here and we can rehearse it?” She nodded politely at me and sat down.

“Please excuse me if I do anything wrong, I’m new to this whole thing.”

“Oh, it’s okay. It’s the first time; I’ve done any proper acting.” Gosh, why am I telling her this?

“Have you ever read fanfics?”

“Yeah.” Crap! Why did I just say that? Great… I can’t lie my way out of it now… I guess I can only say the truth from now on…

“Oh, really?” she asked in a surprised tone.

“Why?”

“Because the storyline is familiar to this fanfic my friend and I are co-writing. Well… mainly him. I just did the first 10 chapters and then he helped me out-” she then stopped. “Oh! I’m talking too much, we should rehearse the script.” She smiled at me and took out her script.

I smiled back at her and took out my script. She recognised the storyline…

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~