FINAL

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Such a flawless human being.

Baekhyun stares at his long time crush , Kai , currently giving his presentation to entire class. His eyes are on the latter , but he isn't paying attention to what he is saying, too caught up on his crush's flawless features and his occasional smirk , which got Baekhyun weak in the knees. Baekhyun has had this huge crush on Kai ever since he saw Kai on the first day of school. With such a handsome face , mesmerizing smile and his nice tanned bronze skin , it is not much of a surprise when Kai became the school's most popular guy, with all the girls ( and some- yes including Baekhyun- boys ) drooling at the sight of him. Baekhyun continues staring lovingly at his crush , not noticing how his tablemate is smirking at the sight of Baekhyun .

Chanyeol , Baekhyun's tablemate for 2 months now , had begin realizing that the latter had a huge crush on Kai , despite not speaking to him most of the time in school , it is pretty obvious that the petite tablemate of his likes Kai , the guy yearned by more than half of the school's population. Suddenly , an idea came into Chanyeol's mind.

" You like Kai eh? "

Baekhyun immediately turn his head towards the source of the noise and realised it was Chanyeol speaking to him. A blush immediately appeared on his squishy cheeks as he mentally scolds himself for being so obvious . " Wh-What? "

Not repeating himself , Chanyeol went on , " I have a plan. " 

Baekhyun frowned because what the heck is this lanky giant talking about? " What? "

Chanyeol rolled his eyes before he elaborates on his sentence . " Right , you see , it is pretty obvious that you like Kai please don't try denying Baekhyun it's obvious - nope don't pout it's obvious - anyways , you do know how the school deems Kai and Kyungsoo are a match make in heaven? "

Kyungsoo. Baekhyun sulked at that familar name . Well of course , if the school has a popular guy , people will always tend to find someone equally mesmerizing to match him or her with the popular guy. Well in this case , Kyungsoo is the chosen one . With his perfect heart shape smile , his pale skin and being known to be the kindest person to ever exist in that school , it is also not a surprise that Kyungsoo quickly rose to many's attention , and being paired with Kai shortly after . Furthermore , Kai and Kyungsoo are both in the Performing Arts club , so you can say both of them have actually interacted much before and both are aware that they are pretty much shipped by many in the school .

" Well yes why? "

" Alright , the thing is , I like Kyungsoo and since you like Kai , I am sure both of us really hate that pairing isn't it? " Baekhyun nods , not feeling surprised that Chanyeol basically told him who his crush is as he urges the giant to continue . " So , my plan is You and I work together to help each other . I'll help you to get Kai while You help me with Kyungsoo . Deal ? " 

Baekhyun ponders over the deal for a minute , before giving a nod and shaking Chanyeol's hand .

The alliance between Baekhyun and Chanyeol begins.

So that is how Chanyeol found himself at Baekhyun's bedroom the very same day after school , sitting down to discuss what to do to start their mission .

" Well the most obvious thing is to get close to them " Chanyeol stated when Baekhyun took out a pen and a paper to jot down their ideas. Hearing Chanyeol's response , Baekhyun rolled his eyes . 

" And what would that be Mr Park ? "

" Join the performing arts club " Baekhyun widen his eyes at Chanyeol's idea because heck , Baekhyun is not going to perform for anyone , and yes that includes Kai.

" What's with that face ? I can play some guitar and rap a little . I bet you can do something too , right? " Chanyeol questioned.

" Nope. " 

" Are you sure? "

" Yes "

" Very sure? "

" Y-yes " Baekhyun mentally cursed himself for stuttering , now he is sure Chanyeol is not going to leave him alone . Indeed , Chanyeol leaned in closer to Baekhyun and asked once again.

" What can you do Baekhyun? " 

say nothing Baekhyun say nothing Baekhyun thought to himself , but when he turns and faces Chanyeol , he jerks at the close proximity between the two of them and before he even knows it , " I can sing " stupid Baekhyun. 

" Wow , sing a few lines for me . " Chanyeol said , it sounded much more like an order than a request.

" W-What? sing f-for you ? " 

" Well yeah , if not? "

" I-I re- "

" Just do it Baekhyun . " Chanyeol's voice changed and he sounded way more serious than before. Baekhyun knew it was not a good idea to make Chanyeol repeat himself again so he cleared his throat and started singing a song that first came into his mind . 

Dream that I can never have again

That was really sweet

I think you are just like the dream

Dream that I get to keep thinking

about all day – That was really sweet

That’s you .

Chanyeol clapped once Baekhyun finished his really short performance and gave him a wide grin . " You sing so well Baek ! It is such a great idea that we are joining the Performing Arts club ! " 

Baekhyun just gave a small smile before they promise to meet up after joining the Performing Arts club tomorrow to continue with their plan.

" Yo Baek , ready? " Chanyeol said as they stood outside the dance studio , and entered the room after Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a small nod . Upon entering , both of them saw a group of people sitting in the middle of the studio , chit-chatting away . All of them turned their heads towards the source of the noise and quickly stood up to welcome them . 

" Hello ! You guys are joining this club am I right ? " Chanyeol and Baekhyun both gave the guy whom is speaking a nod. " Alright , welcome to the club and I am Junmyeon and I am the president of the club ! Let me introduce you to our members . " Junmyeon started introducing Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the rest of the team and vice versa . After all the basic introductions , Junmyeon requested Kai and Kyungsoo , to give a short performance for the newcomers . 

Baekhyun sulked at the fact that he would be witnessing the performance of his crush and Kyungsoo together . Chanyeol noticed and nudged Baekhyun , " It's just a short performance Baekhyun . " Chanyeol smiled and whispered into Baekhyun's ear . Baekhyun smiled in return , thanking the giant for trying to comfort him , but it still feels uncomfortable so Baekhyun did not really pay attention to the performance . 

Before he knew it , the performance ended and loud applauses were heard next . " Well done Kai and Kyungsoo ! We won't be doing much today since this is just you two's first day here ! So , before we wrap up , we hope you two could prepare a performance together for the next lesson to show us your talents ! " Junmyeon said as he looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun , showing his big grin .

" I-I..." 

" Yea sure . " Chanyeol interrupted Baekhyun and returned Junmyeon with an equally big grin. 

" That's great now you guys are all dismissed see you guys next week ! " Junmyeon said as everyone starts to get up , preparing to leave . Chanyeol and Baekhyun were almost out of the door , when Kai came up to the pair and wished them all the best for their performance before exiting the studio . 

" Did-did he just.. "

" Yes he did Baek "

" Oh my god !!!!! " 

Chanyeol chuckled and pushed Baekhyun out of the studio , as they walked back to Baekhyun's house , supposedly to continue with their plan but instead , the pair ended up playing the latest video game in Baekhyun's living room.

/ major timeskip /

It has be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter