"welcome to my stressful yet beautiful marriage life!"

i'm yours and you're mine.

 

ANNYEONG everyone!:) im so happy because i have one subsciber (applause) hihihihi

well,i hope you have fun reading the story as i am having fun in writing it :DD GOD BLESS YOU!

6am (@ the JUNG RESIDENCE) 

KKRRRRRRINNNGGGGGGG! KRRIINGGG!! KRINGGGGGGGG!!!

*smack* turning the alarm off

hyun slowly flutters her eyes as she welcomes the beautiful day ahead of her with a smile on her face :)

 

HYUN's POV:

i slowly made my way down the bed when i stepped on to something.

my mouth in wide agape when i see what was scattered on the floor.

i turned to the culprit and shouted  "JUNG YONGHWA!!"  

 "yes,my yeoshin?" yong said after he kissed me on the cheek.

that kiss used to send butterflies on my stomach but not this time.

"what is this mess on the floor? am i supposed to clean up your mess everytime?" i asked him as i slowly went down from the bed.

"what a way to start the day! welcome to my stressful yet beautiful marriage life ." i thought to myself. 

 

i noticed yong slowly went down the bed.

"whew, thank God he is going to clean his mess." i thought.

but to my utter surprise he just went directly to the bathroom.

*whoosshhh* the sound of the pillow flying all the way to yong's shoulder.

"OUCH!" yong shouted. "what did you do that for,hyun?" i can sense annoyance in his voice.

"hAhAHAHAHA. serves you right. merong :PP " i said.

"next time,make sure you clean up your mess. because just to remind you,i am not your servant,yongah. i am your buin." i chimed in happily before going out of the room.

 

YONG's POV:

"assssa. why does she have to do that?" 

i was carefully carressing my now red shoulder. it was not painful but i was shocked because of  hyun's reaction.

nah,it was not the first time she did that.

it was actually better because it was a pillow. the first time we had a fight hyun threw everything that her hands can touch. which was her highheeled sandals. and mind you,i got bruises for  that.

yes,the ever so innocent hyun has turned into a monster. 

HAHAHAHAHA :DD how i love that beautiful monster. 

 

so here i am now,cleaning the mess i created last night while she was sleeping.

"if only she knew why. how can she forget such an important event?" i asked myself.

 

not long,i heard hyun scream.

"AAAAHHHHH. YONGah,MIAN. " hyun shouted.

now that is my cue to go to my goddess .

 

 

 

author's note:

well,well,well. how did that go? i am so sorry (bows) for this fail chapter.

i actually have a lot in mind already,but it is  just so difficult to put it into words.

hope you can bear with me. :D

YONGSEO FOREVER :)))