My precious hurts

Holding Hands

Jin POV

As soon as I felt my precious getting maliciously crushed, I knew I ed up.

Never in my life would I have thought that THE Amy Lee would do something to hurt another living being. But that's how I knew that I hurt her so badly.

But that's not the point here. The point here is that my girl friend found out that I was cheating on her with a (way better looking) girl and that the side now knows that she is a side

sigh~ how will I explain this later?

Amy POV

yeah, I know I'm not the best looking person in the whole wide world. I freaking look like a nerd straight out of every drama ever,with big glasses,freckles, and pigtails. But that does not give ANY reason for him to cheat on me.

When I first got him as my boyfriend I was thinking what I did to deserve this amazing dream, now I'm like what did I do to get this with no balls?

while I was fuming I completely forgot about the side so when I got slapped I was completely got caught off guard.

"you ! What the do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?!" She screeched. Her voice was like a cat getting brutally murdered in a blender.

"Well by the looks of it, not him any more." I said as I pointed to the big disappointment to the world.

"Who the do you think you are?! You can't disrespect him like that!" She very annoyingly screamed at my face.

Now that I got a better look at her face, she's that really ing annoying Queenka from school! Ugh, now I'm gonna get bullied, I mentally prepared my self for school tomorrow.

From the realization on her face, she thought of the same thing. She roughly pulled my hair,along with my face, up to her face and menacingly said in low voice,"your that nerd from 1-A! You have no right to do what you just did here today so get prepared with your punishment. I will make your life a living hell, so be prepared from now on." She pushed me away and went to my 'boyfriend' to help him up and left.

 Things  got so much more complicated 

Jin POV

My hurts. My hurts. My hurts. My hurts. OOOOWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW