The bartender

Holding Hands

Amy POV 

As I was on a rampage, I realized how much he didnt actually give a flying about me. Whenever we went out to eat at a resteraunt,he was on the phone for half of the time. Whenever we went to the park, on the phone half the time. When we were at school, never see him. But we live together. WE LIVE TOGETHER. FOR THE LAST EIGHT ING YEARS. But I remember in high school, we would be inseperable. But it changed in college, when he decided to go to Seoul College of Performing Arts and we saw each other for two days of the week. ing bag cheated on me for 4 years of the 8 we were dating. While I was realizing this, I made it to our apartment....well jin is going to get a Great surprise.

 

Jin POV

Ok, I know I ed up but oh well. I know there's a long waiting list to be my girlfriend anyways so whatever. I got back to the apartment to find all of my belongings either ripped up,shredded of on fire(infires)sorry i had to). I also noticed that all of the pictures we took together have graffiti on my face and words that are so impure Satan would be proud in the background. All of Amy's stuff are gone. Did I mention... THAT EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE(INFIRESSSSS)!! Well goodbye 8 years of m life and my apartment.

 

Amy POV

I am currently at a bar. Mistake number one. I am in a shirt that is oversized and with no pants on. Mistake two. I am drinking my fourth bottle of soju. Mistake three. I'm at the counter sobbing to the bartender. " Was I too clingy? Was I too ugly? Did I not live up to his expectation????!" Gulps down the rest of my soju." Why did he stop loving me??!!! Can I have another bottle?" I said with tears clouding my eyes. The bartender looks at me.I stare at him. He looked like a ice prince. With a pale face, dark eyes, and an expression that said "Don't With Me" he sighed" ma'am, you can't drink more than this. Should I call someone to take you home?" He looked a bit irritated. I dint notice becuase of how drunk I am. " No!! I live with my of a boyfriend!!! I just broke it off with him! I can't go back there and my parents live in America !" He looks frustrated. " Look I'm only doing this once. You can stay here until 3AM which is closing hour and then I'll take you to my house for the rest of the night." He whispered to my ear. I said ok. But. I'm going to a house of a stranger who is also a man and I'm completely drunk with no pants on. .

 

 

 

 

Author's note

HI IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS!!! I'LL TRY TO NOT TAKE TOO LONG BUT HEYYYY THE MAMAMOO COMEBACK SLAYEDDD OH AND FOR YOU WHO IS STILL READIN:I LOVE YOU AND STAY AWESOME AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE