The revealed hoe

Holding Hands

 Amy POV

Today is the day that changed my life, though   I didn't know yet.

I was on a date with my boyfriend Jin. He was my entire world. We were going to an amusement park today.

He told me the day before that he had something big planned and that I should dress nice and be prepared for what He was planning.

When we arrived we went to the roller coasters first since they were so fun! Then when we got tired we went to get some food. We had a blast and I couldn't wait for what he was planning!!

As I was feeling happy that I got to spend the day with Jin, I didn't notice the nervous and afraid look in his eyes.

 While holding my hands tenderly he asked "hey babe, remember when I said that I had something big planned?" I looked at him lovingly,"yeah of course what was it?"

He held out a small box and gave it to me. "Open it and tell that you don't love it" he said cockily. I opened it and it was a small earring of a black lily. I absolutely loved it.

I then told him "I hate it" with a smile on my face while putting it on. He smirked, " yeah sure you do" Then I grabbed his hand and pecked him in the cheek, " but I love you"

Suddenly he lost all color on his face. He turned clammy. I didn't know why he looked so scared. I turned to see what he was looking at. It was a gorgeous girl. He then let go of my hand and...and... he went to the girl, leaving me behind. He chose her over me. He chose to break my heart instead of reaching the love coming out of it.

I then realized what was going on. When I was at school I never saw him around. When I go to the apartment we share, he always gets back after I fall asleep. I always assumed that it was work. That had been cheating on me!!

All the innocence in my body left the second I realized what the was going on

THIS HAD BEEN ING CHEATING ON ME LIKE A HOE! YOU TOO, YOU LITTLE SON OF A .

 I then, like a elegant lady I am, ran up to him and kicked him in the little balls that he had while sticking the middle finger at him

A/N