January 4th

Fight For Leadership

(Sehun's POV)

It had been a week since Jiyong's pack had come to stay, and there was only four days till Mom's birthday.

I walked down into the kitchen and my brothers were huddled together.

"So what are we getting mom?" Suho said.
"We could get her a new stereo or some speakers?" Chanyeol's suggested.
"She won't like that." I said, putting some bread in the toaster. Their attention was now on me. "Buy her something meaningful. Something sweet. But hey, I mean I spend more time with her so I have her presents and I know, for a fact, she'll like them!" I smiled.
"So what? A bunch of flowers? Cake?" Xiumin said.
"No. You could always take her out to her favourite restaurant. You know, the one where she and dad met. The Nine Dragons." I said.
"Oh, Sehun! You are fantastic!" Kyungsoo smiled.
"I'll look them up and have them book a table." Suho said.
"May as well book the whole place. Take the pack, Jiyong and his sons." I said, pulling the Nutella off the shelf.
"You're right! Thanks Hunnie!" Xuimin said.
"No problem. Bet you regret making fun of me for not having my talent." I looked them in the eyes as I took a bite of my toast.
They ignored that remark and went off to do what they had to.

-January 8th-
I was currently curled up in my bed. I was both hot and cold at the same time. I felt dizzy and like I wanted to throw everything up.  Today of all days, is the day my body decided to get sick.

"Hunnie, don't force yourself to move." Mom said as she sat at the foot of my bed. I lent towards my bedside table on the right side of my bed and opened the second draw.
"Go look on the windowsill." I said. Mom got up and went over to the window on the far left of my room. I heard her gasp and she had the flowers in her hand. I was able to get them the day before.
"Oh Hun, you remember my favourite flowers." she smiled. They were sunflowers, Dad used to buy them for all occasions. Hell, he'd get them even if there wasn't an occasion.
"Come here, Sit." I said. Mom came and sat next to me and I placed the box in her hand. As she opened it, her eyes watered. I had the rings specially made for the two of us. they were made of sliver and because I spend the most time with her, i knew her ring size.
"Hun, that's so sweet. And the inscription, 'When you smile the sun shines'." she hugged me. The inscription was from part of a song Kyungsoo and Chanyeol wrote for mom and dad tenth anniversavry.
"I'm glad you like them. Don't worry about the cost. I worked to buy them." I smiled.
"Get some rest dear." She smiled.
"Have fun at the nine dragons!" I said.

Mom walked out and turnt off my light, I turnt on my buletooth and played I Don't Care by fall out boy. I must have slept till past 7, because I was awoken to the smell of chicken soup and Strawberry and Key lime pie.

"Sehun, I made soup for you. I didn't want you staying here alone so I offered to look after you." Luhan said. The smell of strawberry and key lime pie was the scent of Luhan. I was addicted.
"mmm... thank you!" I said as I nuzzled further into my pillow.
"Sehun, Do you like Fall out boy?" He asked.
"Of course. Look at my selves." I mumbled.

I felt his weight disappear from the side of my bed.  I heard him chuckle faintly. So I gently pushed myself up and looked at him

"What?" I asked.
"You kept the ticket to their concert in a cover case?" He asked.
"Yeah. But that's not the only ticket I kept." I said as began to eat the soup he'd left on my bedside table. it was tomato soup if anyone cares.

We spent the rest of the time talking about bands we liked and we had a lot in common in that area. He was into Fall out Boy, Panic! at the disco, and Thousand Foot Krutch. He told me to check out Breaking Benjamin's Dance with the devil. It was nice not to be judged based on something I liked.
We even did a small karaoke session to Fantasy by VIXX and 20 by seventeen.

-10:38 Pm-

"Hannie! I love you!" I heard Baekhyun scream. That was the sign they were home.
"Yah! Luhan, if I find out our Sehunnie isn't pure anymore Imma hurt you!" Suho called.
"Joonmyeon-hyung, calm down." Kyungsoo said.
"NOOO! Sehunnie needs to stay innocent for the longest. He's still a baby!" Suho's voice increased in pitch on that last bit.
I wandered downstairs with the blanket draped round my shoulders. No one noticed me.

"Hyung!" I said.
All of my brothers turned to look at me.

"HUNNIE! YOU'RE SO CUTE! COME GIVE HYUNG A HUG!" Suho yelled. He was the worst when it came to drinking.
"Who gave Suho-hyung alcohol?" I said with a serious tone.
Everyone in the room pointed at Kyungsoo. He flushed red and was struggling to come up with a good excuse.

"He's more fun when he's drunk." was what he settled on.
"Suho hyung, come here," I said and Suho waddled over to me. "Get on my back." I lent down after dropping my blanket and he got on.
"Yay! Hunnie!" He giggled. you'd think he was girl when he was like this.

"Kyung, Yeol, Min, Bed Now." I said. the other three went to their rooms and I carried Suho to his. After putting him to bed and leaving paracetamol and water in each room, I picked up my blanket and  plopped myself on the floor next to Lay.

"Sehun...Your more of an alpha then you think." Jiyong said. "Kris can't get his brothers to listen like that."
"If I'm honest Jiyong, it's in the face and tone of voice.
"Sehun, why do you call Joonmyeon Suho?" Lay asked.
"Su- Joonmyeon hyung and I were always close, and because I like his tricks with water, one day I called him Suho and it stuck.... I guess." I said.

Everyone started going to bed one by one until eventually it was just Me, Kris and Jiyong. I was kind of uncomfortable being in a room with an alpha and a future alpha.
"Don't be uncomfortable." Jiyong said.
"We actually want to talk to you." Kris continued.
I just nodded.
"Even if you win title of Alpha or not, we would like you to join Kris' pack. Create a new era for both of our families." Jiyong finished.
"You seem to be able to train people even if they don't want it. It may be your talent." Kris said.
I was shocked. Could his really be my talent? Could my tone of voice and my facial expressions encourage other to do what I want? Could I really manipulate a person's mind?

----

a/n:
KJK:WOOO!!!! *Has 18th can of irn bru*
Sam: where's my can?
KJK: Here but because you didn't share you don't get!
Sam: *le sigh* Anyway this is the new chapter. Don't worry about Tao. You'll see him. Eventually.
KJK: Subcribe, Upvote and Comment if you want! But I have two Questions for everyone?
1)SHOULD SEHUN AGREE TO JOIN WIH KRIS? 
2)WHO SHOULD GET THE POSITION AS ALPHA?
Tell us who you think in the comments! ^-^

Sam: See ya next time 

(P.s: If this chapter seems ty, it's because SOMEONE didn't do their job correctly. -KJK)