The Revenge

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yahhh y are we waiting here? Asked min ho annoyingly

Yongie went to wash room so we are waiting for him bum replied.

Aishh…y he’s taking so long min ho mumered , I’m here yong hwa said breathing heavily.

Min ho glared at him  r u coming straight from the race?

Ani..palli palli its late for the class he changed the topic.

Author PRV:

The girls came inside the class, all the girls and boys were starring at them, a group of  girls gave death glare at shin rey and some surprised seeing the twin. They saw the 5 boys were seated next to each other . Kim bum and kim joon was talking with some girls where hyun joong was studying, two girls were standing behind min ho and yong hwa starring at them trying to start a conversation even though both of them avoided it.

Yong hwa saw shin hey and the girls, he waved his hand and asked them to come and take the seats near to him.

Seeing him the girls approached nearer

Shin hey sit here yong hwa gestured

When shin hey was about to sit one of the girl who was standing behind came fastly and pushed her with her elbow making shin hey fall, luckily shin rey and so eun caught her.

 Genchahnah? So eun asked

Ne..

What are doing seohyun? Yong hwa busted in anger.

Oppa this is my place she acted innocently.

That’s ok yong hwa she smiled  and sat in a empty seat back.

Yong hwa saw her helplessly.

Silence……Entered Mr.Kim shouting

Good morning seonsaeng-nim.

Good  Morning..

Who are the transfer students come front and introduce yourself

The 5 girls gave their introduction and when returning back a girl stretched her leg on their way making so eun fall, the class busted out in laughter, tear started to form in so eun eye’s, she controlled not to cry, yong hwa felt sorry for the girls while the other din even care .

The class was over and it was lunch break,  after lunch the girls entered the class which was deserted. They looked one another without knowing where to go, 10 minutes passed 2 girls entered the room followed by 2 boys, they came to them and asked y are u all sitting here it’s sports class now…..

Oh, but we don’t know about it replied min jung

that’s ok come on lets go together and I’m krystal jung, she is kim ji won, they are kang ha neul and kang min huk.  The boys waved their hands .

so eun was about to speak and interrupted by ji won

who’s the one splashed water on min ho

Shin rey stepped

We missed the scene but heard it from others, that fool deserves that, you really have guts krystal praised

Shin rey was happy hearing them

All the classes was over and the girls were on the way to their dorm, krystal and ji won joined them .

The next day first two classes was with all the students , after the class the boys went out first, followed by the girls, when shin hey stepped out the class she saw yong hwa waiting.

She smiled seeing him, waiting for someone?

Ne…for my chingu

Oh..okay I’ll go she smiled and walked

Yahhh shin hey you are my chingu he followed her.

Hello everyone so ji sub entered the class

Good morning seonsaeng-nim.

Shin rae and min jung jaw droped seeing him wearing black shirt which made their heart flutter

Mr.Handsome said both which was audible to everyone.

What? Min ho said annoyingly, he only knows the girls who followed him but the girl near to him is admiring a 35 year old man.

He’s not Mr.Handsome he’s Mr.Old man he said giggling

What?shut your mouth don’t talk about my Mr.Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter