Marriage Date.?

After School Wedding

MALL:

"Are you really alright with your dress..?"Sunny asked once more..I just nod and make a smile at them..

"Well we should buy you some sandals.you know.?"Hyoyeon added..

"Eh..This is enough for me..you already helped me look good.."I added."Of course I don't want to bother them.."

"Well this way.."Hyoyeon hold me..

"Eh..wait isn't it better not go out ..I mean I should change first.."I added."I was afraid that many people will looked at me.."

"Just wear this coat.."Hyoyeon gives me a coat with many fur..of course it was my fav...one..so the only thing that I did since they are the ones who paid it I just follow them.."I'm so lucky to have a friend like them.."I giggled..

"Hmm..since your wearing a mini dress..you should well cute sandals too.."Sunny laugh..

"Ahm..since I'm not like you guys..just pick for me..?"I asked..They just nod and started to looked..well luckily we find the right shoes on time..I was saved..then I said farewell and got a message from Siwon

To:Tiffany

From:Siwon

Ahm..I'm not busy this day I'll be waiting but I just wan't to make sure if you ever come..

After I got those messages I run as fast as I could while sending a message to Siwon..I'm so nervous without Hyoyeon and Sunny by myside..

To:Siwon

From:Tiffany

well I'll be there just a sec..

"After receiving it I'll become so excited.."Siwon told himself..Then I just prepare myself and be ready if ever she's coming..Then suddenly I saw a girl dressed up with red mini-dress with a coat running inside the restaurant..Then she give her coat to the waiter and come forward to my table I was really shocked when it was my wife..

"Ahm..sorry Si..For letting you wait.."she make an eye-smile..

"Ahm..it's not a problem.."then she sits down.."Did you do something today.?"I asked..

"Ahm..nothing why.?we just went to the mall."Tiffa aswered..

"You looked good..your such a cutie.."Siwon keeps looking at her..then Siwon calls a waiter and they order..

"Ahm..its a good thing that you came here.."Siwon added..

"Ahm..It's nothing after all.."I added.."Now that I remember it's been 1 month since we lived together and got married.."

"Ahm..excuse me ma'am and sir..?"The waiter asked..

"Yes.."We both aswered..

"Ahm..here's your food..plz..enjoy.."then the waiter place the food and we eat..after eating it..

"Ahm..I was wondering if I can give you this..?"Siwon asked..I was totally shocked when a saw a beautiful necklace..

"Are you sure it's for me.?"I asked..Siwon just nod and he stand at put it in my neck and he whispered.."I LOVE YOU.."I was really shy after hearing it..I didn't have the guts to looked him in the eye..

"Hey are you okay..?"Siwon asked while putting his face near to mine which added my shyness..

"Ow..I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.."Siwon scratch his head..which makes me laugh..

"Ahm..when you do it you looked like your not the Siwon that we all admired you looked like a kid.."I totally loved..but It didn't last coz he was looking at me.."Ahm..Thank you and Happy 1st wedding monthsary.."I greeted him and kissed him on the cheecks..I don't care want other people think about me..as long as I know that I love him..then we go out..


ahm..I'm sorry fot the short chap..

hope you'll still loved it..:)