It's over..?

After School Wedding

TIFFANY'S HOUSE:

She moved out from their own house coz she didn't want the memories to remain suddenly she heard a knock she opened the door and she saw her bestfriends.

"What happened..?"Sunny shouted..

"Yeah..Why did you split up.?"Hyo asked..

"Ahm..he didn't love me after all.."Tiffa started to cry..

"Why..?I mean are you sure about this I'm going to Siwon.."Hyo suddenly runs and text Hae..

To: Hae

From: Hyo

Do you know where Siwon Oppa is.? I want to talked to him..

"Hyo don't"Tiffa shouted.."It will be worst..

"Are you okay with this Fany.?"Hyo asked..Sunny just looked at them and nod..

"Ahm..I hope so.."Fany sits down..

"I think it should be better if the two of you talked.."Sunny added..

Suddenly Hyo received a text message from Hae "He's with us now in the bar..he wants to drink and he didnt even open up what his problem..you can come and bring Tiffany.." Hae texted and Hyo replied "We will try to bring them up.."

"Come lets go have a drink.."Hyo winks at Sunny..

"Eh but I don't want to.."Tiffany rejected..

"C'mon Fany.its the best solution to solve your problem and be happy.."Sunny added..

"Are you guys sure..?"Tiffa asked..The two just nod and get in the car and Hyo drive and after how many mins they arrived..

"Were here."Hyo stretched her arms..

"Eh..this is only for idols.."Tiffa was shocked..

"It's okay our boyfriends are Idols.."Sunny giggled..

"Cmon I'm sure Siwon is not there.."Hyo  wink at her so the three just enter..

INSIDE THE IDOL BAR:

"This way I already recieved a Videok Room"Hyo added..the two just followed..while in the other hand Sungmin and DongHae tries to hid Siwon so that if Tiffany enters she will not notice..Suddenly they heard a knock..So Sungmin opened it and they saw the three girls Hyo,Sun and Fany..

"Oh come in.we waited for you guys.."Sungmin smiled..Tiffa just observed the room if Siwon was there but she was wrong there was no Siwon..

"Are you expecting someone..?"Sungmin noticed..

"Ahm..no I thought but I was mistaken.."Gave a fake smile..

"Hyo is nice to see you."Hyo hugged Hyo suddenly..

"Stop it Oppa.."Hyo added...

"What are you guys waiting for the door is free come in..no one will hurt you.."DongHae added..the girls enter the room and started having fun until Siwon wake's up..

"Why am I locked up here..?"he asked.."Is Tiffany also here argh.my head still hurts..

"Is there someone over there..?"Tiffany asked them..

"Who could it be..?I think no one is there.."Sunny added..

"I thought I heard something..Oh well I think its just my imagination.."they continued singing..


what should I do guys..?

hope you can add some ideas here..