2. Can You See Me?

Can You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatever Heo Young Saeng! I don’t care anymore! You’ve been breaking my heart for so long that I don’t know if I could love someone else other than you. Scary …….I am scared that I may not be able to give my heart to anyone else. That I may not welcome another person in my life because I already gave my heart to you….and you didn’t even notice. And everyone thought Hyungjun was oblivious, how wrong could they be?“ She mumbled into thin air, remembering what happened last night she suddenly shot up from her seat.

“OH MY GEE!!!!! How will I face him?” Rubbing her face and kicking her feet.

 

Yesterday

“Come on, come on. Try to walk faster, or do you really want to face him looking like this?” Kyujong said to her.

Aiko tried her hardest to walk the same pace as him, afraid of facing her predicament. She might crumble in front of him, or she will crumble in front of him and look pathetic. She didn’t know how she got in Kyujongs cars but now they’re at on the road, Kyujong driving his jaw set hard.

“Oppa, are you mad at me?” She asked him, her voice quivering

Kyujong didn’t answer just continued driving till they came by a park, he stopped and parked a few meters away from the river. They were silent for five minutes till Kyujongs phone broke the silence, he answered the call.

“Deh, we’ll be back. Just give me some time Junnie.” His voice calm, closing the call he looked at Aiko.

“To answer your question, no, I am not mad at you. I am mad at the situation. I am mad that hyung is still oblivious about everything. But then again, you really didn’t give him any hint that you like him more than a friend. So right now, I don’t know who to blame, to be mad at. So, I am mad, to whom, I don’t know?!” He explained irritatingly.

Hearing his explanation made her cry, he’s right. She can’t blame Youngsaeng. She didn’t give him hints on her real feelings, she was afraid that he might decline and she can’t even save the friendship they have. In short she’s a chicken!  There’s really no one to blame but her.

She got out of the car and went straight to the river bank. Kyujong got a bit stunned by her reaction and quickly got out of the car, running after her. Afraid of what she might do.

Just as he was about to snag her away from the edge of the bank, she screamed, and screamed hard and long. Letting every hurt and pent up emotions out of her. She wailed like some widow who just lost her husband, crying beside the light reflected Han river.

Kyujong just let her be for some moment. She needed this.

“I hate you Heo Young Saeng! I just hate you so much!!!! She screamed, cried, wailed at the same time.

Kyujong slowly approached her, her knees buckling a little from the ordeal. He wrapped his arms around her, helping her not to fall.

“I don’t know which is worse, losing Kenny or losing Youngsaeng.” She tried to say clearly in between sobs.

Kyujong sighed, rubbing her back gently. Just letting her say whatever is on her mind. Not agreeing or disagreeing. Just being there and a listening ear for her. As the sobs began to turn into small hiccups and her breathe more relaxed. He slowly looked down on her, she was still crying on his chest he could feel the wet spot on his shirt. Her head resting, eyes closed he brushed her hair away from her tear stained face. She opened her eyes feeling the gentle brush of soft hand on her face. Blinking, she looked up at Kyujongs face then his lips came into view. She didn’t know what made her do it but she did it anyway. She kissed him, yes she did and it ended abruptly as Kyujong peeled her away from him. Holding her an arm’s length away.

The look of surprise on the other man is very evident, well so was she. She didn’t know where that came from.

 

Present Time

 

“Aish!! Jinjaaaaa!!!!” Flailing on the sofa. From one problem to another.

“Damnit!!!! Why can’t I do anything right in my life?!!!” Just then her doorbell rang, wondering who was that she stood to look and was very surprised at the person outside her door. From surprised, now she feels worried, afraid and tons of guilt having this person back. Will she get killed tonight?

 

 

“You look good oppa like always.” Nina said, adjusting his coat for him.

 

Youngsaeng smiled, it was time for the dinner his girlfriend suggested. He thought his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter