1. Can You See Me?

Can You See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Gwenchana?" You asked.

He just breathes deeply. He was seating beside you, forearms resting on his legs, head drooped forward. 

"Youngsaeng, please answer me. You're making me worry here." Again another deep breath from him this time his head tilted to your side but he didn't meet your eyes.

"I'm fine, it's just that I tried so hard to make this work but in the end she still left." His almost inaudible voice said. 

You rubbed his back gently, with empathy. How many times have you've been in this situation? You couldn't remember the number, there's just too may to count, but you're not complaining. Better be you than anyone else, you told yourself. Even if it hurts more on your part, too much. At least you could both cry together, and it's your shoulder he'll lean on.

"I'm going to be fine best. Like it's not the first time right?" He tried his best to make his voice lighter. Forcing a smile but his eyes said otherwise. You know him too much to believe him but you act like you believe him.

"Yes, you're not Heo Young Saeng for nothing. You're the shy prince of the group and now leader of the sub unit." Trying to make him feel better.

"Yes, I just wish this prince finds his princess soon." He sighed.

"Yeah." You agree half heartedly.

Why can't you just see me? You mumble.

"Hmmm? You saying something?" He asked.

Mentally slapping your face, you smiled and shook your head.

"Haay, thank you best for always being here. Eventhough I know you're sick of my love problems. Anyway I have to go, I still have rehearsals this evening." Standing as he did, he faced you and gave you his brotherly hug. Whispering "komawo" he then walked to the door and went out.

You stood, left again, alone. Yes, it always happens yet you never get used to it. 

"Yes, this girl of seriously sick of your love problems! Why? Because it hurts dammit!!!" Pointing at your heart, yelling.

You give a sigh of frustration and falls to the couch.

"Why can't you have a problem of loving me more than a friend for once Youngsaeng? Is it really hard to see that I love you, more than a friend for four years?" You pour you heart out to nothing until you felt sleepy.

 

 

Months later......

"Yah Heo Young Saeng! Focus!" Kim Kyu Jong yelled, teasing.

Youngsaeng just looked at him funnily. It's been almost a year since his last girlfriend, now he had a new one thanks to Junnie. He was the one who introduced her to him. She was a distant cousin who just left Australia to live in Seoul. She's a professional violinist. Long jet black hair, petite, oval face and rosy cheeks. He almost hung his jaw open from her sight, she's got a lovely soft voice, not like Aiko his best friend. They're total opposite, like day and night.

Aiko is one of the guys, she could hold her alcohol well. Her voice? Well......she always yell at him when ever he fogets to call her on the phone. She's not the shy type but not aggressive. She's sporty, plays soccer with him. She's kinda like little a brother to him than a sister. He's never seen her go out on dates, well once. But it was a disaster, he even have to step in or she would've been hit with her date. She's like a ball of fire, always active, alive, happy and sometimes war freak.

Now, his girlfriend Nina is sweet, warm,caring, poised and he likes her a lot. That's why when Junnie gave him permission to pursue her, he didn't miss a beat. Knowing more about her made him fall for her more. And now he's in love, again. That posted a smile on his face which was met by a flying wet towel.

"Yah! I told you to focus!" Again Kyujong and his teasings.

Taking off the towel from his face, he threw it to Junnie.

"Yah! What's the big idea?! I am concentrating here!" He whined, throwing the towel to the side.

"Your hyung there is far away again. Hyung, she's just in Jeju for a performance. She's coming back two days from now." Kyu said.

"I know. Is it bad that I miss her?" Youngsaeng pouted.

"Yes, especially when you're supposed to think of melodies and lyrics for our new song, We have deadlines hyung." Hyungjun said.

Youngsaeng sighed, thinking he's right. Besides, Nina would not appreciate being the reason of his mess.

"By the way, have you told Ike about her?" Kyujong asked, Ike is nickname given by Aiko's father when she was in grade school because he thinks, she's much of a boy than a girl. She has used it since.

Youngsaeng face gloomed, then he shook his head. 

"Wae? She's your bestfriend, she deserves to know. You've been together with Nina for almost two months hyung." Kyujong added.

"Deh! She's going to throw a fit if she finds out from other people, you know her when it comes to your private life." Youngsaeng cringed at Junnie's statement. Yup, he knows what will come when that happens. 

"I know, but I just want to make sure that when I introduce my girlfriend to her, I want to make sure that she's the one." Youngsaeng said a bit worried.

"Bwoh?! You mean you're still not sure about Nina?" Hyungjun's eyes almost popped out of it's sockets about Youngsaengs reason.

Youngsaeng was still thinking when Hyungjun spoke, so his reaction was a bit slow.

"Huh? Ani Hyungjun, that is not what I mean. I mean I am sure about Nina, I just want for us to be in a stable relationship before I introduce her to Aiko." Youngsaeng is the only one who doesn't use her nickname.

"I know how sick she is about me being in love all the time that sometimes I'm not sure if she still takes me seriously. I want her to be proud of me as her oppa. She calls me Taylor for crying out loud!" He threw his hands in the air in exasperation.

"Taylor?" Hyungjun was confused.

"As in Taylor Swift, meaning he moves on easily." Kyujong explained.

"Aaah! OK, is that bad?" Hyungjun asked, Kyujong just rolled his eyes.

"Aai! Whatever, I have to make sure how serious is Nina to me." Youngsaeng said. 

"And how are you going to prove that before war freak realizes her beloved oppa is hiding some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter