cheatsheet ✉

the dragonfly club ✉ recruiting members
 

   yongsAN Institute for prestigious youths

yongsan institute for prestigious youths is a high school that only allows the best of the best. or you could be rich and come in without anyone caring about your grades. it's a dorm based school  with females having their own dorm house and males having their own as well. you may visit the dorm house of your opposite gender from 2pm to 8pm for school work and such. everyone knows that the yongsan institute lives on their strict rules.
-you should be at your dorm before 8:15pm
-the school uniform should be worn as from the start of the morning classes to the end of the school day.
-the school uniform should be worn properly for both genders.
-no parties or distubance of the school property is allowed.
-smoking, using any kind of drug and drinking alcohol is not permitted.
-pda isn't allowed.
-if any student would like to leave the school grounds on the weekdays they need a permission slip
and many more rules.
if a student violates the rules of the school they may be facing detention, suspension or in the worst cases exclusion.

the dragonfly club.  the dragonfly club was created in the beginning of the twins second year with the goal of having fun at school and rebelling against the school system with pranks and just make a fool of the teachers practically. but there's a catch, they can't be discovered. if they are. they are faced with exclusion. therefore they marked the old unused theater building as their club base. how should they recruit members without getting discovered by the school management? the members are recruited with much care and is observed for weeks before they are chosen. if you are chosen to be a member of the dragonfly club you will get a white letter with a wisteria colored dragonfly seal. "do you want to stand up against the prison that is yongsan institute? stand infront of the big oak by the old lake at midnight. burn this letter after reading it" soo.. will you go and stand up for yourself or stay and feel the ground shake beneath your feet?

   the real cheatsheet

faceclaim.  you can apply as a boy or girl and the faceclaim can be whoever you want it to be ulzzang/models/actors/actresses/idols whoever you want it to be. but remember that this story takes place in high school and they should look their age. as you may notice there aren't any plotlines in this story so you may apply as any student at the school, you can even be doyun or dori's roommate if you want to. let your creativity flow.

the details about you.  the age should be 16-19. 16/17 first year, 17/18 second year and 18/19 third year. you can be born from all around the world, remember that this is a school for the rich and the smart human beings. the ethnicity could be mixed or from any other asian country, you don't have to be korean if you don't want to. let's keep the language spoken to a maximum of five with three languages fluent.

personality & background.  this is the important part of the application ther personality should be balanced with three good and three bad traits neutral traits are optional but if you want to add them. go ahead. when you're gonna expand the traits i prefer quality over quantity. if you think you can display your character in a paragraph then do so, you can write a novel if you so want to. the juicy part comes next. c:< the background. how did they grow up? what happened in their past? what status do they have at school? how do they act at school and such things like that <3 you can write how much or how little here buut write until you think you can get me to get your character.

trivia & relationships.  go nuts with the trivia, remember that it's the small details that make you you. for the relationship part i would like if you entered your parents if you're writing a rich character. they might get involved and stuff but you can write how many family members you want. friends will also be put up here. it's not needed to write about the character's friends but if you want to. i won't stop you.

interview & love interest.  for the interview just change the gif to a pic of your face claim and answer in your character's pov. it's as simple as that. the love interest section is optional. but if you want one there's two options. you can either choose to put "dragonfly" in the love interest name section i will pair you up with another applicant.  the other option is to fill out the love interest section as usual. it could be another student a teacher do what you want  doyun and dori is available -wink wink-  if you want anyone of them as a love interest c:
 

   brownie points

-an unique character
-give me a fluffy love story
-mention dori or doyun in your application
-aesthetics
-have fun writing the application
-give me a lot of scene requests

   source code : turn in : example 1 2