characters ✉

the dragonfly club ✉ recruiting members
 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  JUNG DOYUN  

   student

let me introduce jung doyun the first born of the jung twins. he takes pride in the fact that he was few minutes faster than his sister. he's a second year student. he gives of that typical boi aura. stuff he likes: girls, strawberry lolipops and music. Things he dislikes:books, uniforms and chocolate. The idea of the dragonfly club was his idea but he wanted to call it "the doyun squad" but dori said that it would get him grounded right away. he is a kind soul deep down who just wants to have fun out of living. he loves playing pranks on his roommate. to put it simply he's a boi with a tendency to be the class clown from time to time.
"brown eyes were never my favorite until i saw yours"
"doyun, all the girls at our school has brown eyes"
"shut up, you're ruining the moment"
 

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  jung areum  

   headmaster

This is the antagonist of our story. the headmaster of yongsan institute and the parent of doyun and dori. she is an old fashioned woman who belives that dicipline and strict rules are needed for a good education. doyun and dori would say that she's like the queen of hearts except that she doesn't cut off anyone's head. or does she?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  jung dori  

   student

who is this? if it isn't the jung family's dear dori. she's a second year student like her brother and she's the smart one of the twin pair. saying that she just let out doyun first to see if the world was worth living in. then she came to greet the world. she's an overachiver with an iq of 145. she may seem like the one who thinks she's better then everyone else (she knows) but she is a huge geek who rather stays at home and watches marvel movies after studying instead of following doyun out to a party. Things she likes: comics, animals, chocolate. things she dislikes: idiots, ducks and babies. doyun calls himself the boss of the club but it's really dori who is the mastermind of it all. 
"passwords are like underwear. you shouldn't leave them out where people can see them. you should change them regularly and you shouldn't loan them out to strangers"
"what?"
"what"

 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #1  

   available

did you get your letter yet?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #2  

   available

did you get your letter yet?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #3  

   available

did you get your letter yet?

 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #4  

   available

did you get your letter yet?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #5  

   available

did you get your letter yet?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  dragonfly #6  

   available

did you get your letter yet?