Delocalized

Sun, Moon and Here

 

He approaches, me I can sense his distinct aura he holds my hands near his lips, I could feel the warmth of the air that blows on me , I could see the eyes that twinkle before me.My heart, my eyes, my lips all criminals.I could freely say that his eyes stare at me treating me like a son rather than a stranger he then holds my face trying to figure out why he's holding it then "wake.up won.woo , wake.up won.woo.aa la.la.la.la.la.la.la.la"

*alarm shut*

Wooah.Oh god! Thanks god it was a dream.Why did I dream of him?!
I feel like sobbing a river where I can drown this man , what was his name? Oh, I don't even know that and I don't care to know.
I literally am swimmimg in my sweat, I think it was rather a nightmare than a sweet dream.

I feel tired today do I go or do I go not ?
I wouldn't trust petals of a rose to help me find the right decision, that's not only because of my very bad luck but because I would have eaten them.

-Try them then JUDGE.-

This day feels like when your keyboard sticks on the caps lock and you want to type hi to this new friend but they think you're yelling.It's the day that I would listen to my friend screeching his voice pretending to be an idol , the day that I can be empregnated by work.It is Monday.

Am I by any chance gay?
Then why do I have many exes?
Duh that confirms I've got no interest in woman.
No actually I AM attracted to women, I don't want to look feminine but I like it on women.
Let's focus, my favourite colour is blue , my favourite food is Pommegranate.wait, irrelevent info. But isn't it right that "Hurry up Won, they're waiting"
The manager's blurred image focuses , "Alright, sir"

Coffee coffee coffee ,

2 here "Thank you", I smile.
2 there many couples today huh?
"Thanks" , I nod.
4 here "can we have more tissue?"
"Ofcourse", I give them.

1 coffee left umm where is this lady called kim mingyu?

Where? I see no lady without coffee? Could she be gone because I was questioning my uality for a very long time?
Ooh but there's a guy who hasn't received coffee yet, I think he's waiting for his girlfriend.I'll go ask him maybe the bill is by her name.