Faint Caelum

Sun, Moon and Here

 

It was one calm day where roses swifted in harmony, birds sang their melodies and humans smiled cheerfully, all was fine..

until my foot got twisted and I fell over this customer, his white shirt stained black immersed in the iced coffee that I was holding.
.Great you know? because a, my boss is gonna scold me not even thinking it was an accident and b, WHAT KIND OF FAIRY DUST CAN I REMOVE THIS STAIN WITH? It's probably this customer's first and last visit.

"I am really sorry, I didn't notice that you were coming in this way I was on my phone."
Why was his voice so soothing? wait I should be the one to apologize.

"No it's ," Why are this dude's eyes weird? Why do they give me this sensation of uneasiness?
"It's my fault I stained your shirt , so I need to give you another one to wear."

"No It's Okay," his eyes check my name badge "Mr.Jeon...Wonwoo, you don't have to I bought it in the sales season so you don't really.... I also ...." I have to avoid his eye contact.Wth is wrong with me? because I am on top of him I seem to not be able to focus on what his lips let out from words.

Trying really hard to listen.Do not look at the eyes.Your target is the lips.Read them.wait whaaat?I'd look like a ert plus, his lips why do they look so pink? Okay so is he wearing makeup?anyways he looks cool with .....

"Mr. Jeon. Mr.Jeon?Are you Okay?" 
"Huh?Yeah I am.why?"
"Can I have the shirt now? It's getting cold in here."
"Oh okay."

I quickly run to my locker and guess what I trip again.
BLESS YOU MY LEGS.
Thank you for your sincere embarassment.

"Are you alright?"
"It's just that my leg got twisted.I'm fine"
He walks towards me.My sight shys and shifts to the ground.He reaches my leg and checks wth is wrong with it.My heart is a b*tch.Why do you like to beat more when he's near me?You have to understand that he is a he and act accordingly.
So I move his hands away "I think I'm fine"
And at that moment I figured out that ignoring his existance and my feelings are the best solutions to turn off the sweating machine aka J.Wonwoo.

I walk into the room even though I'm hurt and he follows.DAFUQ?Didn't you see the big poster of 'Staff only' ??

"Oops am I allowed to enter this area?" Duh.You really have no eyes."It's okay since you need to change your shirt,"I check his jeans out "and jeans."