Second sin

Devil in disguise | Taegi

It is at this moment, that Min yoongi, korean, age 18, noticed that he messed up. His cheek is burning with rage and he is laying on the hard floor of the cafeteria. Never in his life has he felt like utter and it's all because of a certain someone. 

He get's up from the floor slowly, all of the humiliation he had to receive and thanked god for not being any witnesses in the cafeteria because otherwise he would have been a laughing stock around the whole school until his grave. 

" What did I do wrong? I did exactly what I was supposed to do." He his teeth and decides to go to his friend Chanyeol when his cheek cools down. 

。。。。。

When Yoongi woke up in the morning with his extra loud alarm clock, he follows his daily routine to get up and take a shower, wear his uniform, and eat breakfast. He pulls his phone from the cable after charging it and views all of the notification he gained over night. 

He happens to notice the few messages Chanyeol has sent and one Zico sent him as well. He taps it and rolls his eyes. 

Chanyeol: 

Hey yoongi u there? U remember the plan right?

Yoongi? 

Yoongi

I is have something to say, Hoekay?

Yoongay~ 

Hey!!!

Yah!!

Andndjsbsisnsjsnsjjs!!

Sksndksnsjbshsgsvaushsnd!!

If you get this message, contact me right away. You already know what to do, and meet me at school, I will be waiting in front of the main gate so DON'T BE LATE!!! 

Zico: 

Yo! Yoongi! It's ing 6 am!! Text to chanyeol already so that he can stop bugging me that you won't answer him! !


Yoongi his teeth and wipes his lips from the crumbs of bread with the back of his hand before swinging his book bag behind his back and exiting his home. He puts in a pair of black headphones and plays his most recent favorite songs. He feels like going the long way to school just to make Chanyeol angry but he is not a morning person, which means he has to get inside any place as soon as possible so that he can lay his head and sleep. 

The bus arrives as soon as he get's to the bus stop and he enters without bothering to pay. He finds an empty spot away from other people and sits there to lean his head against the window. 

After the rest of the people gets in, the bus starts to move causing yoongi to hit his head against the window because of all of the vibration. He decides to try to stay awake after that, because he has already missed his stop five times and he ended up arriving to school much later. 

The bus today is a bit more faster and yoongi is somewhat thankful for that so he arrives to his stop much more earlier, he couldn't wait to lay his head to sleep in the class. The bus pulls to a stop right in front of the school and the person he sees right away from outside the bus, is the red head Chanyeol. 

He exist the bus and prepares mentally for all of the scolding he will receive from Chanyeol. Yoongi approaches the boy who looks like he has a huge vein sticking from the side of his forehead because of all of the anger. 

" Hey~" Yoongi greets. 

" Hey? You don't respond to my text and then you come late, and all you want to say is hey?" 

" Yeah." 

" Aish! You literally give zero s about what I've been saying don't you?" 

"Yep." 

" you." 

" (Sigh) Sorry, what is it you want me to do?" Yoongi scratches his head and Chanyeol breathes in and out before staring at Yoongi's slightly apologetic face. 

" I need you to listen to me this time and listen very carefully. We already talked about it last night with Taeyang and the others. We will listen to Taeyang's plan, everybody loves the cold arrogant playboy okay? Act like a beast that get's what he wants! Understand?" Chanyeol expresses his ambition through his fist as he talks and Yoongi nods his head sleepily. 

" Okay cool let's go inside now." Yoongi suggest already craving for that desk that he will use as his pillow. 

" Not so fast." Chanyeol stops him. " You are already late but you gotta pick that attitude up." Chanyeol commands. 

Yoongi turns around and raises his eyebrow until he sees Chanyeol scrolling through his phone. 

" I've been doing some stalking." Chanyeol confesses.

" Pardon?" Yoongi questions feeling uncomfortable. " Dude we are gonna be more late." 

" Well you would have texted me back, we wouldn't need to go over this." 

" Well I'm sorry I have a life too and precious time to use to sleep peacefully." yoongi talks back making Chanyeol raise his hand and smack him on the side of his neck. 

" Look." Chanyeol says and raises his phone to show Yoongi a screen with a picture of a boy in it. The boy has circular glasses, brownish curly-wavy hair and a sad face expression. 

" What the ?" Yoongi commented.

" Don't what the , him! That's your future boyfriend if you are good enough at flirting." 

" Him?" Yoongi points at boy in the picture as Chanyeol smiles. 

" yea him." 

" He doesn't look that rich." Yoongi shares his mind and Chanyeol takes one more look at the picture before shrugging his shoulders. 

" Well he is.So I think I mentioned everything....Oh yeah almost forgot. Ignore him completely until lunch time, then you flirt with him." 

" Okay....Is there anything specific I need to say to him mr.Stalker or can we get inside now." 

" Oh yes! About keeping your act together, His name is Kim Taehyung thanks for asking yoongi you head!" Chanyeol starts making Yoongi smile. " Anyway Kim Taehyung and I heard he's into the smart guys so show more effort in school from now on including coming early and missing your big naps." 

" No way!!" 

" Money yoongi." 

" Fine~ But it better be worth it because I'll  be coming after you!" Yoongi warns. 

" Yeah yeah whatever! Money!" Chanyeol Pushes yoongi all the way inside the school and they both join their separate classes. Yoongi tried to focus but his vision began to get blurry and he ended up falling asleep anyways. He wakes up when the lunch bell rings and he walks out into the hallway where there are not a lot of students today because the class below him went on a school trip, which reminds him of his mission. 

He feels himself getting nervous as he takes the elevator downstairs without permission. When he reaches the cafeteria he looks side by side in search of a boy with wavy curly brown hair until he spots him next to the bending machine. Yoongi smirks to himself but sighs preparing for his lines and act. 

The boy seems to be struggling with the machine so Yoongi commences his best act. He approaches the boy from behind and enters his own money to buy the boy whatever he wanted to buy. The bag of brownies falls down making the boy happy but then he turns around and notices Yoongi behind him. 


He lowers his head and bows slightly. " T-thank you." The boy shyly says making yoongi smirk. The boy quickly gets the brownies and tries to leave as soon as he can but Yoongi takes his arm harshly and slams him against the machine. The boy confused and terrified begins to shiver as Yoongi hovers over him. He has his arms on each side of the boy's head to prevent him from escaping. 

" Don't you think I need some kind of award?" Yoongi practices on his lines in his mind and waits for the boy's reaction. 

" W-what? I um..." 

" Well you gotta give me something interesting don't you think?" Yoongi places his leg between the boy's legs and rubs at his private with his knee.

" W-what are you doing?!!" The boy becomes alarm and afraid but blushes as his private parts are being teased. 

" I want you to be mine today." Yoongi's voice becomes lower as he approaches the boy's ears. " And I want to complete you tonight." He whispers in his ears and boy shuts his eyes as he blushes furiously, his heart beats rapidly and his ears are also turning red. 

Yoongi continues to ually attack the boy and he bites at his ears causing the boy under him to whimper. 

" So what do you say, baby?" Yoongi whispers the last part in the boy's ear. It almost makes him faint due to this sudden moment. He is getting and so is Yoongi but in his mind this was all wrong. 

First they don't each other and they just met. Two he doesn't know what this person really  is after, he could only be looking for a one night stand for all he knows. Thrid, he DOESN'T KNOW THIS PERSON. He was just attacked suddenly and he is very confused. 

" P-please-." The boy slightly moans as he gets more aroused. He stutters both in words and mentally in his head as he struggles to find a solution. 

" Please what?" Yoongi whispers seductively in his ears. 

" P-p-please let me go. I'll pay you back the brownies." The boy manage to say which completely made Yoongi frown. 

" You are gonna have to beg me for that, baby." Yoongi groans and gives one teasing at the boy's neck causing the younger to shiver slightly but feel hot inside. 

" S-stop, t-that's dirty." The boy shuts his eyes closed. 

" I can do more dirty things to you if you'd like." Yoongi on the younger's neck now and one of his hands massages his aroused member, he takes pleasure into those little whimpers the boy makes under him as desires in making the boy moan louder.

However the boy under him refuses and wishes to halt this situation before it get's carried away so he pushes yoongi before slapping him across the cheek. Yoongi loses balance and trips on the near table as the boy watches horrified. 

" I-I'm sorry, I.." The younger apologizes and runs away forgetting his belongings. 

Yoongi lays emotionless on the floor probably wondering what is life? 

He can't believe he got rejected....

He followed most of the steps Taeyang told him so what came out wrong?...

" Aish! ...."