Third sin

Devil in disguise | Taegi

"He pushes yoongi before slapping him across the cheek. Yoongi loses balance and trips on the near table as the boy watches horrified."

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><>• 

His cheek is burning with rage and he is laying on the hard floor of the cafeteria. Never in his life has he felt like utter and it's all because of a certain someone. 

He get's up from the floor slowly, all of the humiliation he had to receive and thanked god for not being any witnesses in the cafeteria because otherwise he would have been a laughing stock around the whole school until his grave. 

" What did I do wrong? I did exactly what I was supposed to do." He his teeth and decides to go to his friend Chanyeol when his cheek cools down. When he got up he noticed the boy left his belonging, therefore yoongi did the favor of picking it up for him. He went have up the elevator still feeling mortified by that boy Kim Taehyung, Who at first seemed easy as taking candy from a kid is now a hard target to get to. He has already created a bad first impression. You can never alter that again. Now what can he do to flirt with him? Obviously playing the "beast" did not do well and Yoongi understands that. He too would have been disturbed if some random stranger slammed him against the wall and ually touched his body, in fact he would have punched and killed the person who would have done that to him. However the root of his vexation has to do with the fact that he does not want to court Taehyung but he has to in order to get what he wants. 

The elevator stopped on the Third floor where his classes are taken. Here he turns right and ambles the noiseless and desolated hallway. He commenced noticing a slight irritation and looks down to see how erect he has gotten during the body touching. He didn't think that Taehyung's moans would sound so alluring and attractive as it did, and at the time it motivated Yoongi to continue touching so that he could hear more and louder if possible. Like playing your instrument to produce the sounds. 

Yoongi stopped in one of the classroom, his usual customary hang out. There Chanyeol, Namjoon, and Zico are conversing loudly still they noticed Yoongi right away as soon as he stood in front of the door way. Yoongi sped to the back and sat on a seat, put Taehyung's book bag down, legs up, and leaned on the  chair. The boys swam and crowded around him. 

" Yah Yoongi, You're back from your date already? " Namjoon grins his dimples appearing. The younger however did not respond, He felt ashamed to say anything relating to Taehyung. 

" Why so quiet?" Zico took a seat on the desk.

" Because it failed." Chanyeol bluntly said staring disappointed at Yoongi. " There's a red shade on his cheek, that means that he got slapped. Right?" Chanyeol informed right away surprising Yoongi. 

" No!" Yoongi denied when Namjoon and Zico snorted. He is too proud to let even his closest friends recognize his failures. 

" Oh really?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow. " So it went well?" 

" Yeah right! You failed Yoongi! Admit it!" Zico laughed mockingly. 

" I'll legit become gay for that money. So if Yoongi fails, I'm not afraid to replace his ." 

" No need for that, It went So well that it made me blush that's why I have this shade on my cheeks! For your information! And it went so great that I gained a and we almost went all the way on the first moment! He liked it and we have a date together after school!" Yoongi overstated abruptly standing up from his seat and storming out the classroom and into the bathroom across. 

。。Taehyung 。。

Today is the day that I vigorously regret coming to school. There is a school trip for the students of my grade and my parents did not permit me to travel. I felt dismayed however it's wasn't that much of a problem since I'm already a costumed by it, however what is a vast deal is what just happened today at lunch. I can never forget this scene that repeats inside my head ever so frequently. Exactly in order, First I'm getting a snack for lunch, a stranger comes by to help me. Second, he suddenly slams me up against the vending machine and....touches me down there. The thought of it makes me blush and feel a tingle. I can still feel his touch, How big and rough his hands felt as he caresses my respectful area and made me feel.....good. Yes I felt good, yes I enjoyed, and yes I was scared of everything that i have felt up to that moment. I especially feared how wiling I was, how I almost dropped every sense in me, how much I wanted to be touched like that and I know now how much of a disgrace I became when my private became erect. But I liked it and I know how very angry my parents will become if I tell. I don't plan to honestly....

After I have slapped him due to the fear of giving in, I apologized and ran away. I'm so stupid I have forgotten my back pack and ran straight to the bathroom of the first floor. I went right inside an empty stall, took a seat on the toilet and drew my knees to my chest and touched my neck by the area that he , his dirty mark still there planted on my skin.  I whimper at the painful and irritating feeling of having my private like this...I didn't know what to do to with it at the moment and I don't think I could even endure it during the rest of the day so I reluctantly unbuckled my belt and ped it. I timidly slide my hand inside my pants to touch my almost at the friction. I cover my whole tip and moan again. Hastily I shoot my hand back out feeling extremely shy and embarrassed of this that I'm doing, Honestly it's not proper to take care of this body effect in a public bathroom where people can see and hear me. It ruins my image and I can get in trouble with my parents if I get caught. 

I groan again and just close my eyes. My brain takes me on a trip back to then...back to the empty lunchroom with no one but me and him. He hovers over me with a smirk and starts to touch me down there. I slide my hands back inside my pants and pretend my hand is his hand, despite how gentle and soft mine is compared to how he treated me. I don't even know his name...I don't know why I'm doing this and feeling this entirely. I don't want it but I want it. It feels so different from my past lovers whom were very gentle in personality. They seem to be everything and they made me feel like a baby or a prince! I felt loved and wanted, Adored and a highlight however their love is fake and they used scissors to cut up hearts from a single white blank paper. I got kicked and stabbed in the gut, bruised, and stripped for fun. But not him. He makes me feel...Dirty, good, a bad person and I loved it. I'm breaking rules for once. I did bad and it felt free. But even so this foreign feeling can not and shall not commence again if I don't want the other me to take control. 

。。。。。 

Annyeong, Potatoes and chicken tenders I've been not updating this for a very long time. I know~ ;-; and I'm Sowwy~!