First Sin

Devil in disguise | Taegi

It was 11 pm in Seoul and the sky lights was dimming everywhere. The frigid air takes everyone's breath away and the need to go outside to have fun. The winter should be coming soon and almost everybody is outside preparing to buy their warm coats, socks, scarfs, sweaters, gloves, hats, and boots. The cold shouldn't be coming this early or this strong but it is here. Nearly everyone can see their breath roaming In the form of smoke.There noses are pink and red, and so is their ears. Amongst other people, there were also busy people in the cars hurrying to drive home after a hard Working day at their jobs, they should hurry because a warm meal should be waiting at home.

On a specific alleyway a group of boys walk around with alcohol and cigarettes on their hands. Some of them are students while others are dropouts and these boys always enjoy walking around outside in the dark and intimidate people for the search of a thrill. " We should rub a bank." A boy with dark red haired boy suggest, a smirk on his face as he leans on the hard wall. 

 " Chanyeol we already told you we're unprepared and unskilled for that. When we're ready, we can rub a bank just like you want." Another boy by the age of 19 says lazily. He dyed his hair blonde and combed it to the sides which makes his head band show.

" Zico is right. We need a lot of stuff to rub a bank, It's different from those simple little stores where we steal candy or snacks and just some nonsense." Another boy with a low voice responds. Because of his slight pinkish hair he isn't taken too seriously by the other boys but his ability of leadership gains him respect.

" Aigoo~ Namjoon I know that!" Chanyeol speaks again.

" Then if you already know it, why continue asking the same ing question? " Another low voice joins in on the conversation after listening for a while. He sips on his drink and sits on one of those white plastic chairs that they brought in a week ago. This already is their territory and the people that lives around that area, don't really walk through the allyway or they would get into a fight and have their money stolen.

" Because-" Chanyeol whines but doesn't continue explaining.

" Yo where ma boy Taeyang at?" The low voice ignores Chanyeol and looks for something else to talk about.

" Probably hitting it off with one of his hoes." Zico comments and then laughs. Namjoon joins on the laugh even though he hardly knows what's funny. His tipsiness makes him more jolly so he would laugh or smile at anything.

" No Zico I'm on your girlfriend's s." The said boy known as Taeyang finally arrives with a store bag on his hands. He pulls something else and tosses it at Chanyeol.

" Oh nice! Some snacks." Chanyeol grins already feeding himself with some chips. Taeyang continues to pass around snacks and drinks to the other boys who happily takes it with a tipsy smile.

" Aye man, no offence." Zico says directed at Taeyang who only scoffs. " Someone wake up Yoongi, he needs some of this energy drink." Taeyang tosses the energy drink at Chanyeol, Just so that he would wake the mentioned boy with mint green-ish hair, who is too busy in dreamland.

" Yah Yoongi!" Chanyeol taps yoongi on the back harshly and the younger wakes up with his fist automatically thrown in the air targeted to whom ever dared to wake him up.

" Woah careful yoongi! you almost hit me." Chanyeol gasp at the sudden interaction his chin almost had with yoongi's fist.

" It was meant to hit you." Yoongi growls feeling his eyes growing tired and beginning to feel sore for falling asleep on a chair. The low voice from before who mentioned Taeyang first, commences to laugh really hard. He loves yoongi's personality that much that he is only kind towards yoongi and the other boys think that he has a man crush.

" Stop laughing at me Yongguk!" Chanyeol names the low voice who instantly frowns.

" I can laugh whenever i ing want to." yongguk response making Chanyeol roll his eyes and his teeth.

" Anyway yoongi, Namjoon, Zico we should go home to wake up early for school." Chanyeol says getting weird stares from everyone. " What?" Chanyeol asks like if his earlier sentence wasn't odd.

" Since when did you care about school?" Namjoon asks.

" Since the day I calculated a scheme and found out it's gonna get me paid."

" That's if you're smart enough!" Zico commenst again and snorts in laughter. Namjoon and yongguk join in finding it hilarious.

" Not like that you fools! I mean like getting paid right now!." Chanyeol makes the money sign with his fingers and the boys become interested, becoming a bit silent to listen to Chanyeol.

" Well explain my boy, how are we gonna get money?" yongguk questions.

" Oh so now I'm your boy huh?" Chanyeol glares.

" Shut the up." yongguk groans.

" Just hurry up and speak." Zico says next.

" Okay! Okay! fine!" Chanyeol stops everyone from complaining.

" The dream of us gaining a lot of money will come true with the help of Yoongi. " Chanyeol speaks fast very excited about the money he will be soon getting. The boys stare confused and then give a quick glance at yoongi and turning back to Chanyeol.

" Me?!?" The said boy points at himself.

" Yes you."

" What?"

" Hey you wanna earn money?" Chanyeol stares seriously at yoongi for the first time today. Yoongi also becomes serious and crosses his leg.

" Does it involve a Job?"

" Kinda. It's an easy job actually."

Is that so? Well then tell me already."

" It's simple all you have to do is win his heart to win money."

" What did you just say? Who's him?" Yoongi questions meanwhile Chanyeol just smirks.

" There's this boy in school whom I just recently found out that he is into males."

" Who is it!? Who's gay?" Zico desperately asks.

" No Zico, you can't create a rumor of who the gay boy is okay? Understand me?! It won't help us get money! Anyway back to my explanation, yoongi do you remember that rich boy on the class below us?"

" Yeah?"

" Well he is gay!- and Zico I swear to god if you spread that rumor!"

" I won't okay?" Zico laughs making it hard for Chanyeol and the others to trust him.

" Wait, but what does he have to do with us getting money?" Taeyang questions this time.

" Easy, yoongi flirts with him and then dates him which will get him money and then he passes some blings down to us." Chanyeol responds.

" But why me?!! Why do I have to get you losers money?"

" Because you're biual."

" And?"

" And that means you wouldn't mind ing a guy, so are you in or nah?"

" I'll have to think about it." Yoongi sighs scratching the back of his head.

" Well you need to decide here and now because according to my plans it is al determined tomorrow."

" What do you mean by that Chanyeol?" Yongguk questions.

" After some snooping around i discovered that the kid's class will be going on a trip tomorrow and he won't go because according to his parents he is too precious to leave him alone on a school trip." Chanyeol explains." And if he's alone we can target him much better but Of course I need to make sure you are all in yoongi! Or I'm gonna force myself to that guy and i will keep all the money to myself!"

" You big !" Zico comments bitterly. Everyone suddeny stares at yoongi who is still thinking and debating. He sighs and nods his head. " Let's go get some money!" Yoongi helps the others cheer. " It'll be nice." yoongi admits when everyone has calmed down.

" I'll be getting the booty and the money!" yoongi makes the others cheer for him again. They drink and eat meanwhile creating an Idea to help yoongi flirt with a certain someone.