Chapter 2

Reunited

Kang Seungyoon, 23 years old, a smart man who really loves drawing, really good in music too, now residencing in Seoul, went to the prestigious Seoul National University, Architecture Major, and this guy was Jung Eunji's ex boyfriend.

But what is he doing here?

 

Eunji made an eye contact with Seunghoon, "What is he doing here?"

Seunghoon shrugged his shoulder, "You better ask him yourself." He then left the two people behind. The other classmates had noticed Seungyoon presence, some of the boys shouted at him saying long time no see, some even went over to his place and gave some friendly bumps.

 

Their classmates then noticed Eunji and all of them quickly gave them some spaces. Some of them even pat Eunji's shoulder, giving a good luck sign. However, Bomi being a good friend of her shouted "Eunji-ya Kang Seungyoon is here!!!" At that moment, Eunji really wanted to pull her hair and hit her, why would she do that at the first place?!?!?!!!

 

Kang Seungyoon then put the drinks that he had been holding just now onto the table where Eunji sat. There are 3 cups there, 2 Iced Americano and the other one looked like Cookies and Cream frappuccino. "Seunghoon! Your drinks!" He shouted at Seunghoon while raising one of the americano. Seunghoon raised his hand telling him to keep it for a while.

 

Seungyoon then passed the frappuccino in front of her saying, "Uh- Long time no see." Even he himself thought that this was so awkward.

 

Eunji didn't know what to do but still trying to stay cool not awkward. She tried to give her best smile and nodded at his words, "Wait, you are not our school student so what are you doing here? But by the way thanks for the frappe." Ha, he still remembered my favorite after all.

 

"Why? Andwae? I went to the same school with you guys starting from elementary until junior high. It's just that I wasn't graduated from that school. I even know you all so it's still a reunion for me." He said while chuckling

 

"Aigoo, I get it you old man..." she joked. They paused for a while not knowing what to say, but suddenly Eunji remembered something and this is the time to make this conversation less awkward, "I see that you went to Australia huh?"

 

"You are jealous, aren't you?" Teased Seungyoon

"Yes, you're right. You clearly know that I really wanted to go there. But, now, you went there before me. I hate youuuu."

 

So, actually both of them had a healthy relationship after the broke up, they even still contacted each other via texting even though it was lessen these days or maybe not any more, they still followed each other social media, still liking each other photos in instagram, it just that they never met each other anymore since Seungyoon moved to Seoul.

 

They then talked and talked about Australia. Seungyoon tell her a lot of things that he saw while he was in the country. Thanks to Australia, their conversation seemed to be more natural than the few minutes ago.

 

Their conversation was interrupted by the infamous playful Song Minho, "Guys!!! Since you all are having a great time here, why don't we play some old school game to make this moment greater??"

 

Everybody seemed to be interested. Eunji herself really hate games for she always lose at every game she played, but since it's with them, she didn't have any choice.

 

"So, we're going to play the truth or dare game!!!"

Most of the boys were so hyped about this, they often played this game at class during high school, and a lot happened like, they dare to burn the girls skirt secretly at the back using a lighter, trust me it's not even nice and not even funny. Or, they dare went to other class and shout other girls name or yeah something like that. Well, Jung Eunji really hates this game.

 


 

Minho grabbed a glass bottle, so the game rules were, since there were a lot of people there,  so 4 chances for one person, 2 truth and 2 dare. If the spinned bottle stopped at one person, that person got to choose between truth or dare, but just 2 times each. For the dare game, they will choose it randomly on a box. For the truth game, one person only can take 2 questions only from a different person.

 

Minho then spinned the bottle, Eunji could just hope that the bottle didn't stop at her, spin spin and stop..... The bottle stopped right in front of Kang Seungyoon. Wow, at least it wasn't me.

 

"Ya, Kang Seungyoon! Okay, truth or dare? If you are a man, then you have to choose dare." Mocked Seunghoon

He shot a glare to Seunghoon but complied after all, Seunghoon then passed the box to him, he then pick one of the rolled paper inside the box randomly and opened it.

 

"Are you crazy? Who made this?!"

"Wae? What's inside?" Asked one of the boys named Jinwoo

 

If you have an ex boyfriend or girlfriend here : Take a pic w/ him or her, upload it to every social network account you have and make it you profile pic for a month.

If you don't have : Take a pic w/ ur crush here, used to be or not just take and to the same as the above.

 

The entire table laughed upon hearing the dare game. All knew that Seungyoon had an ex there who was sitting in front of him. Eunji could just bitterly smile.

 

"Come on Seungyoon it's just taking a picture and upload. It's so simple." Said Minho while chuckling

 

"Okay, okay just wait for a minute." Seungyoon then took his phone out. Gosh, this is awkward even though everything is fine between us but still.. awkward. Oddly, the two of them thought the same way.

 

Seungyoon then walked to Eunji's position, Eunji then playfully said, "Wait, I'm your ex??"

Bomi then said, "Stop pretending and just take it."

 

The two then take a selfie together. For the first pic, they looked plainly awkward, Eunji noticed the awkwardness and quickly grabbed his phone, and took over by hitting his shoulder and jokingly said You are really bad at taking pictures, I looked like a ghost in that angle, let me take it myself. Seungyoon then let her take it, and he reminded himself to stay cool, and they managed to take a few pictures.

 

"I've uploaded it okay." Seunghoon then gave the entire table a look at his phone screen. All of them then quickly opened Instagram and a bunch of likes popped out and of course followed by comments, most of it was "Get back together!" Or like "Finally u two reunited"

 

Now the two of them were like the spotlight for today small reunion.

 

Without wasting time, Seunghoon then spun the bottle for the second round. Eunji just prayed for the same prayer. It spun, spun and stopped. Unfortunately, today wasn't a good day for her, the bottle stopped in front of her.

 

Eunji then, "What?? God... Why me?"

Minho joked, "Looks like today main characters is none other than you two."

Eunji shot a glare to him, Minho them asked, "So, truth or dare?"

"Of course truth." No way Eunji would choose there, no one knew whatever inside the dare box, and Eunji didn't want to risk it.

"Okay as you wish, my queen~~ So now who wants to ask her question?"

Jinwoo then asked, "Are you taken now?"

The entire table goes woo out of excitement, waiting for her to response.

"What question is that? Of course not. I'm still y free and single" said Eunji acting cute

"Well, you are not y at all Eunji." Jinwoo said while chuckling

Eunji laughed and her bumps ready to punch Jinwoo. Jinwoo just stuck his tongue out.

"And... for the last question, who wants??" Minho continued

 

"Me!" Seunghoon suddenly spoke "I want to ask you something."

Once again, the entire table goes woo out of excitement, Eunji could hear one the them said "Looks like there will be a real reunion here~~~"

 

"What's that?" Asked Eunji nervously

 

Seungyoon his dry lips before continuing, ""Why didn't you stop me that time?"

 

"Wait, what are you talking about?"

 

"That time.. the time when i was about to move.."

 

Ah... right... that time...

 

She stayed still, not knowing why, she wasn't trying to find an answer or excuses while she knew the exact reason, but suddenly a lot of memories came to her mind. Those bitter-sweet memories. That time when they secretly date at school. That time when they helped each other at school project. That time when they texted each other. That time when they exchanged lunchbox and ate together. That time when they went home together after school. Then, that time when her parents didn't approve their relationship believing that they're just a bunch of kids who knew nothing about love and school was more important. That time when she suddenly avoided him. That time when she ignored all his texts. That time when he needed her, but she herself wasn't there. That time when she said let's just be friend. That time when he also agreed being friend. That time when he was about to move to another school, but she herself did nothing about it.

 

Well, she was all the antagonist there, it's all her fault, and she regret it all.

 

She coolly laughed, "Wait, you really didn't know the reason why? I thought you know."

"Tell me why, i have no idea at all." Said Seungyoon while smiling back at her.

 

 

 

 


And here is the Chapter 2 too hahaha !!!

Enjoy, and feel free to subscribe and comment! Thankyou once again!!!