Chapter 1

Reunited

June 25 was marked in her calendar. It was the day when she could go back to the days she wore her school uniform. Going back to the days when she and her friends going to school together, being late together, skipping class together, secretly going to canteen together, being punished together, cried together, laughed together, fangirling together, everything together.

 

It was so hard for her to meet her classmates nowadays. Plus, she herself wasn't in Busan for college. Being able to keep in touch with her friends via smartphone was also hard nowadays for they're all too busy with their university life, work life, and many others. But, tomorrow she is going to meet them all again.

 

"Bomi bomi Yoon Bomi!!!"

"Who are you?" Said Bomi while scanning her wardrobe and put her phone on speaker mode.

"Ya?!?! What? You don't know who I am?!" Shouted Eunji at the phone.

Bomi laughed at her words and teased, "Eunji eunji Jung Eunji~~ happy?? But, why are you calling me now?"

Eunji rolled her eyes, "I am here in front of your house, are you ready? let's go now!!"

"You're in front? Ya, when did you become so punctual? Wait, give me 10 mins, okay??"

Eunji just pouted and turn off the phone, as expected from Yoon Bomi.

 

When Bomi came out from her house, Eunji shout in excitement and quickly gave her a big big hug, and Bomi doing the same. Those two dorks jumped and shouted in excitement saying i miss you, long time no see, you've become taller, you've become chubbier, etc. They stayed like that for a few minutes and the two best friend quickly grabbed a taxi heading to the small meet up that was waiting for them.

 


 

June 25, 2016

Busan High School (Class of 2013)

Senior 3 Class 3 Small Reunion

~Our table is the long table 20-25!! Get in NOW!! Stop looking at this board!!!~

 

"This is definitely Seunghoon's handwriting." Said Eunji while pointing the scribbles of chalk on the small board in front of the cafe.

"I guess so, his handwriting never change by the way, always hmmm.." Bomi shook her head while looking at Eunji

"Anyway, Let's Go!!!"

"Let's go!!!"

 

As they entered the cafe, they saw their classmates sitting and chatting. The two dorks then shouted, “Guys!!!!”

 

Their friends throw a bunch of words full of excitement to them, hugs here and there, teasing here and there, just like the old days, just like the days when they were still eighteen. Although, the one who came to the small reunion was not the full squad, but they were sure it would still be fun. It has been so long they didn’t spend time together.

 

“Seoul girl Jung Eunji~~ How’s life? You still look the same by the way after 3 years, still so chubby.” Teased Seunghoon

 

Seunghoon, Lee Seunghoon, was their class monitor back then, this skinny and funny guy has been Eunji's friend since they were in elementary school. The two even sat together during junior high. Eunji still remember when Seunghoon always came earlier to school just to borrow and copy her homework, and when every time Seunghoon borrowed her pen, but always lost it at the end of the class. But after all, he was so reliable and smart; believe it or not, Lee Seunghoon this guy was really good in math or anything that was related to numbers, he was just lazy that’s all.

 

Eunji chuckled, “What is it with the “Seoul girl”? I’m still the “Busan girl” after all. And also, I'm still so cute right after 3 years~~~" said Eunji while making cute gesture, "Well, my life is somewhat stable. How’s yours by the way?” she then looked around the cafe, “Your cafe is good, so your wallet should be so thick huh? Sajangnim?”

 

Well, Seunghoon now was an owner of a cafe restaurant in downtown Busan.

 

“Why? So you want to live with me?” teased Seunghoon

“Are you crazy? You and me? I’d rather die.”  Response Eunji

Seunghoon then clicked his tongue hearing that, “By the way, I have a surprise for you.”

“Everybody knows that I hate surprise but you want to give me one. I’m curious.” Said Eunji while making her eyes into a thin line

“Your surprise is there." Seunghoon then point his index finger to the tall man wearing a grey blocked t-shirt, black pants, and white shoes standing in front of the cashier, looking like he was waiting for his order.

 

Eunji didn't say anything, but kept observing the pointed guy, he looks so familiar. A few minutes after, the pointed guy then turned his back, hands full of drinks, and going to her table. That time, that minute, that second, Eunji realised that the pointed guy was the man she used to meet everyday, the one she used to going home with every afternoon, well, he used to be her boyfriend after all.

 

Kang Seungyoon, 23 years old, a smart man who really loves drawing, really good in music too, currently living in Seoul, went to the prestigious Seoul National University, Architecture Major, and this guy was Jung Eunji's ex boyfriend.

 

But what is he doing here?

 

 

 

 

 


So, here is the first chapter!!!

Thankyou so so so much for you guys who subscribed to this story, hope you enjoy this fic!!! Love you all!! :*