Chapter 3

The life of Elle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two adults decided to go to Elle's place to go play the game. Although it was summer, tonight was a chilly night for outdoor dares so a house will have to do. There was this trusting and lively flare between the two. It felt as if they were good friends reuniting after many years apart. The two joked around in the car 'till they arrived. They were by the front door and Elle sheepishly opened the door that lead to her house.

"This is me. Welcome to Elle's world." The brown-skinned woman elatedly said. Yongguk chuckled and looked around. It was a cozy home sufficient for a bachelor/bachelorette. There were many photos in frames and he even took notice of her Welsh corgi that was sleeping. "That's Tino. He is a little doll so he won't be a problem. How about we get those shots started yeah? " Yongguk took out his large bottle of jagermeister and Elle got them shot glasses from her cupboard and poured the alcholic liquid into the glasses. 

"All right I'll start." Yongguk said. He looked up thoughtfully thinking of what to say. "Okay. My favourite animal is a mountain lion, I am a doctor and I love soccer." Elle silently sat and processed what he had thought. 

"Well I feel that you would like soccer, perhaps a mountain lion is not your favourite animal? I can see you being a doctor!" Yongguk laughed and shook his head. SHe was wrong and she could sense that. He held the glass for her and made her drink it. After she down the shot, she laughed with Yongguk in defeat yet there was a happy atmosphere. "What do you do for a living then?"

"I am a civil engineer." Yongguk replied with a soft chuckle. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter