Chapter 1

The life of Elle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elle Galloway was an ordinary woman with what you would say is an ordinary life. What you are about to read is a story about is something out of the ordinary, something extraordinary.

Elle, a woman like no other, worried hurriedly in what seemed to be a hectic day for most. Business was lively as always and markets were crazy, sky rocketing almost. When she stepped into her office, life took over and drowned her into a deep pool of work. Statements…done. Debtors…done. Oh and the annual reports? She was a business woman. Not in the very least peculiar. Elle had a dream of making it big for herself. Hard work always paid off was her motto. As a woman, in fact as a black woman, you have to work hard to make it out there. She was not the whole independent nazi woman who believed that she didn’t need a man to take care of her, she realised with common sense that one needs to take care of themselves too in this world.

 Before it dawned on her it was time to leave. She cleaned her cubicle while most people were leaving as well.

“Hey Elle want to go have a drink girl?” Julie, a workmate of hers asked. Elle was not the partying time but she did know when to have some fun. Elle looked up and smiled at her friend.

“Sure. Hold up a second.” She replied with a smile and grabbed her things. Double checking everything just to be safe she headed off with her friend into the elevator. Julie, a friend of hers since college, is a Caucasian woman with black hair and blue eyes who in Elle’s opinion was the deadliest combination out there. Her friend was gorgeous even Julie knew that but not in a conceited way if that made sense.

“Great there is this club that I have been wanting a group of us to go to. It is called Top Flo. Dress y girl I feel like your husband is there.” Julie joked. Elle laughed it off but in a way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter