Silly Addiction

Silly

After a few months , Seungri was living in Jiyong's house , that hyung who always helped him. But he was about to leave , things were good for Seungri . 

He had invested more in his career and his fame had increased considerably. He had just released an album , which was very successful .  Seungri's plans was now buy a big mansion for himself, he was living his dream .

 

He was a little sad , actually. This was the dream of Youngbae ... Living in a mansion , the two together ... He never heard of Youngbae anymore , he was totaly gone.

He was gone from social networks, and Seungri had tried to send a message ... but it was never answered. Jiyong also had no idea where Youngbae could be. But Seungri tried not to think the worst ... he missed Youngbae, and he regretted what he had done. But now it was too late and he didn't even have the chance to apologize, cause Youngbae was gone. He would only see him years later, if perhaps BigBang make a comeback. 

Seungri was on his way to buy a new mansion. The journey would be long so nothing better than to put a song to listen to. Seungri was willing to listen 2ne1 for some reason, so he just put the music and relaxed as he listened. The music was relaxing, and the girls were super talented.

 When the song ended, Seungri let his phone do the job of choosing the music. But what Seungri did not expect was that even his cell was a . The music that started playing was a Youngbae's music. And worse, the lyrics fit so good in the relationship of the two now. The sadness hited hard. 

Seungri changed of music quickly ... but those few seconds the music played, made Seungri stay with headache. He needed to cool off his brain. 

 

He decided to go somewhere far away, to think a little . He ended up in a small town , it was not where he wanted to go, but he felt that this city could be something good for him , it seemed a quiet town . He started walking through the city streets , the sky was calm . Everything looked good since. He walked a little and came to a place half hidden . There was a man there. He seemed to be alone ... 

Seungri also felt that he did not seem so dangerous. And he had to ask someone where he was because he was in a place far away and maybe he could not return .

 

 He approached the man . 

"Excuse me, do you know the name of this city ?" Seungri asked gently .

 

 The man was doing something strange and seemed to have taken a scare when Seungri asked. The man looked at Seungri ...  little world... he was nothing more nor less than Youngbae .

 

- Youngbae? 

- Seungri? 

They were looking for each other for a long time without saying anything.

 Youngbae's eyes were shining, but were red, which left Seungri curious.

 - Are you crying?

 Youngbae returned to Earth when Seungri asked it. 

- Hm? No ... no ... I ... 

Youngbae could not finish his sentence.

 Seungri wondered what Youngbae was doing there and why he was with eyes red as if he was not crying. 

He walked a little more and Youngbae seemed to be hiding something. 

- What are you hiding? 

Seungri then looked closer and Youngbae tried to hide but Seungri had already seen what it was.

 

 Youngbae was with in his hands.

 

 Seungri looked Youngbae who was staring at the floor.

 Seungri felt a strong pain in his heart. A pain of disappointment and pity. He never imagined that this could happen. It was as happened previously with Jiyong. Seungri  and began to cry, but this time the pain was stronger than when he cried in Jiyong's shoulders.

Youngbae did not dare say anything . The truth had already been seen by Seungri . 

 

- What happened to you? Why you disappeared? It was because of this ?

Youngbae was silent for a moment. He thought and said.

 

 - You left and you disappeared too, so I had nothing else to do ... I ... I canceled my album ... but it was too late right? You had gone. 

 

Seungri felt guilty about it all. And strangely enough he still loved Youngbae, after so long. 

- I searched for you ... to apologize and to solve everything but you disappeared ... 

 

- I still love you , you know? 

 

Seungri was speechless. He was wrong all the time, Youngbae always loved him, and had never betrayed. He was just busy at work, something that everyone experiences. 

- Forgive me, hyung ...

 Youngbae forced a smile. 

- So I'm still your hyung ... I do not want your apology. All you did was play with my face that day. Or should I say, punch my face ... but do not worry I will not punch you too. - he said still with that fake smile.

 

- Let's go home. You need help!

 - I do not need help.

 Seungri was silent ...

-...I need you ... - he said, very softly , a little embarrassed . 

Seungri was happy and sad at the same time. 

Glad that Youngbae loved him for real and sad for the situation in which he got . 

He needed someone to look after him as well. All this time Youngbae took care of Seungri . But behind those muscles there is such a fragile person inside . But Youngbae had already given his word . He did not need help . He needed Seungri . Seungri would be able to cure all this madness, Seungri was as a remedy for everything. So what Seungri was waiting ? Youngbae already said he still loved him ... but Seungri did not know what to do , did not believe they could get back together in a snap of fingers . He decided wait a bit to be able to work things out. Youngbae needed help.