Silly Love

Silly

The next day , Seungri woke up in the house of Youngbae ... or better ... in the old apartment of the two. Things were horrible , everything destroyed , all messy . It was as if Youngbae did not returned there since Seungri decided to leave . 

 

The other day, Seungri got up from the bed where he slept with Youngbae before. He was alone, Youngbae slept in the living room. Only then he realized that who should be sleeping in living room was he and not Youngbae.

 Seungri remembered how Youngbae was sacrificed for him. 

 

Went through his mind that in the moment of weakness people make hasty choices. They suffered for bull. Both. But at least now, Seungri would have a chance to get everything back to how it was before.

 

 He left the room and found Youngbae lying shirtless on the couch. He was thinner, but somehow was still y. Seungri decided not to wake Youngbae, he needed sleep. 

 

- Seungri ... - He was wrong to think that he was asleep.

 

 - What a fright! I thought you were sleeping hyung! 

Still hurts the fact that Seungri call Youngbae of hyung. But Seungri did not intend to call him that way for so long. 

- I will do something for us to eat! What you want?

- I want grilled tofu ! 

- I don't know how to do this . - Seungri said, making a sad baby face . Youngbae gave that cute little laugh that makes his eyes disappear. It was one of the things that Seungri loved the most.

 - Never mind ... I'm not hungry baby . I mean ... Seungri .

- Can I talk to you?

 - But you're already talking - he said smiling. 

That smile was so attractive. Seungri wanted to kiss that beautiful mouth , so he went straight to the point .

 

 - I still love you ... 

 

Youngbae's smile became even bigger. 

- You still love me? really?

 - Yes ... I've been thinking and what I did was stupid and only worsened things , I'm sorr ... - Seungri stopped when Youngbae join their mouths. The kiss was intense, and Youngbae explored every corner of Seungri's mouth . 

They had kissed before , but this time it was the kind of kiss to kill the homesickness . Better than the other kisses . 

The kiss lasted a long time, and would last for much longer if Youngbae didn't stop. 

- Will you marry me again?

 Seungri smiled and agreed with much happiness , and then they returned to kiss .

 

Youngbae promised himself that the only drug he would use from that day would be the body's Seungri .

 

Seungri promised himself to never left Youngbae's hand.

 

All we have is this moment

Tomorrow's unspoken

Yesterday is history

So why don't you be here with me?

Be here with me now...