Silly Fight

Silly

Seungri and Youngbae were a lovely couple , romantic and always have been together. Youngbae , even though he was a husband of Seungri, he also made his hyung function, always giving strength to Seungri and taking care of him . 

Seeing from afar everyone could say that they would be a couple to be buried together , inseparable and they would fight all the battles of life and would win easily .

 

They lived together in an apartment, but lately , Youngbae was too busy . He was rarely at home , because he had so much work to do and was planning to release a new solo album .

 Seungri was always at home, doing nothing all day. 

For this reason , Seungri felt alone , like if he had no one.

 

After so many years together, their relationship was getting a little farther . They always ended up arguing for silly things. Seungri was always the one who started the fight. He had some feelings stored in his heart but he didn't vented , so that feeling that he had , he showed in the silly fights.

 

Time passed and nothing changed. Youngbae was even busier than before, and he didn't see what was going on in Seungri's head ... they arrived in a part where Seungri would be giving up very soon .

 

~

 

In one night, Youngbae decided to take a break and stay home. He pulled several random subjects with Seungri , trying to start a conversation and so they could have a little fun , but Bae soon realized that Seungri was not really into talking to him.

 But Youngbae was a romantic guy , and he never give up on things ... he tried everything to cheer up his husband , but nothing seemed to work.

 

 - Seungri, what's wrong? - Seungri seemed to be waiting for this question for a long time ago.

 

 - What's wrong? You're not here for days and you didn't even cared about me and now you wanna know what's wrong? - Seungri was very angry, his voice was raised and Seungri wasn't that agressive guy.

 

- What you're talking about? - Youngbae really seemed to don't understand why he was so angry.

 

- I'm talking about YOU, and your AUSENCE here, YOU who don't spend your time with me, just care about your "work", tell me if this is really a work AND NOT A NEW GIRL OR GUY!

 

- STOP ! STOP SAYING . I WORK FOR US AND WHAT THE ? GIRL OR GUY? STOP BEING NEUROTIC !

 

- I'M NOT BEING NEUROTIC! I WAS ALONE HERE FOR DAYS , EVEN MONTHS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE HOW I WAS FEELING ABOUT THIS, THE LAST TIME WE KISSED WAS YEARS AGO!

 

- You're being DRAMATIC! I just take a break today to be with YOU  ,but what looks like here it's that YOU don't want ME!

 

Seungri stopped there for a moment, he wasn't arguing anymore. He was tired of fighting. He was tired of being there, living with this... living with Youngbae. He loved Youngbae so much, but sometimes love it's not enough...

 

Youngbae approached Seungri and took his hands, looking right in the eyes of his husband.

 

- Look, Ri. I'm sorry for this... but... can we talk for a moment? Be happy together? I miss you, stop with this!

 

-.... It's too late now. - Seungri said, going to the room and locking himself.

 

Seungri wasn't that cute guy anymore. He was cold now. And Youngbae wasn't expecting that kind of awnser. He sitted on the couch

, looked at the ground and snorted , putting his hands on his own head.

 

The same night, a few hours later, Seungri left the room, dressed in a jacket and jeans, holding two suitcases. Youngbae heard the sound of the door opening and stood up from the couch to see. He looked at the two bags and could not understand what Seungri wanted to do.

 

 - Where you going? - Youngbae asked with a frightened face, looking at the bags and then looking at Seungri. 

 

- Bae ... I'm leaving. 

 

Youngbae felt a pain in his heart, he did not know what he had done so bad for Seungri, he did not know that the fights were hurting so much his husband, and also had no idea that work could affect their relationship . 

 

- No ... no no no, you can not do that! Where are you going? It's night! It's dangerous out there ... and how ...

- Do you really care about me now? - Interrupted Seungri, walking toward the door.

 - Please Seungri ... sorry for everything - Youngbae said, holding Seungri's hand, trying to stop him from going.

 

 Youngbae begged many times to Seungri, and that made him almost gave up on his actions, see his husband beg that way is something rare ... maybe Youngbae still loved him ... but the pain of fighting every day now  was tiring, and he knew that if he stay, soon or later Bae would do all that things again with him and they would start to argue again, he couldn't handle anymore.

 

Youngbae still begged to Seungri stay, and he was holding his hand with all his strenght that was starting to hurt.

 

- Seungri... I love you, stay with me!

- You should stayed with me days ago... I was with you , you who wasn't with me. Now please leave me, you're hurting me !

- No! I will not let you go! You're crazy!

- Let me go!

- You can't go! It's night something could happen to you!

- I can take care of myself hyung.

 

- Hyung? - Youngbae was sad now, Seungri didn't calles him hyung anymore, they were husbands! - YOU CAN'T GO ! HOW DARE YOU LEFT ALL WE HAVE BEHIND? I'M NOT YOUR HYUNG ANYMORE! 

- YOU'RE HURTING ME!

- I CAN'T LET YOU GO ! ... - Youngbae was about to continue his argue, but he was interrupted. 

Suddenly... Seungri punched Youngbae's face.

 

 That moment was strange, it was like Youngbae and Seungri were drunk... but they wasn't. Seungri only realized what he had done moments later. Youngbae was there, standing with his hand on his face still feeling the pain. 

Seungri was afraid , not afraid of Youngbae because he knew  Youngbae would not punch him back ... but fear of what he would become forward there.

 

 - My God ... I'm sorry , I'm sorry . - Seungri said quietly, after rushing out of there. 

 

He left the apartment and closed the door , but stood in front of her, still shaken by what had just happened .

 He jumped in fright when Youngbae gave a loud cry of rage and threw something on the door . He was going to destroy everything. Seungri chose not to see it, and left the building as quickly as possible . Crying a lot.

 

 From now on he would only try to be happy, alone ...