Recalling the wedding day memories.

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Don't be scared." My appa whispered to me while he hooked arms with mine.
"I'm just nervous." I told him back.
"Put a smile on your face. I'm handing my beautiful daughter down to my gentleman son in law."
"Thanks appa." The doors then flew open and me saw tons of people waiting for me to walk down the asile. A few seconds later, the song started to play. Me and my appa slowly started walking down. I started to look around and I saw many of my relatives were already crying. "She's growing up so fast." I heard my grandma say.
After about two more minutes of walking, I and my appa made it to the alter. My appa then handed to me over to my soon to be husband, Kim Hanbin.
I couldn't help but smile when you saw Hanbin. The guy who always be there for you. Seven years of dating, memories, sad, happy, argument and some disappointment in each other will always do exist in every relationships. Being in a relationship is like walking on a thin ice with two people. He was wearing a silk black tux with a white bow tie. "You look so beautiful." Hanbin whispered in my ear.
"You look so handsome." I replied back beaming a bright smile at him.
After a few minutes later, the music stopped and everyone sat back down on their seats. The priest then told to hold hands and we went through the motions. 

-SKIP-
 "Do you, (full name) take Kim Hanbin to be your husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Park Chanyeol take (your name) to be your wife?"
"I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter