Sick

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah… ah… ah-choo!” you sneezed and grabbed the second box of tissues from the side of your couch. As you whipped your nose you thought about how much you wished your boyfriend was here. “This ,” you said as you drank another sip of hot tea. You heard your phone ring again for what seemed like the hundredth time and you listened as your ringtone rang and went to voice mail. Your boyfriend Hanbin had been calling you all morning and you haven’t answered once. It was the first time you’d been sick since you met him. You knew that if you answered the phone, your stuffy nose and sore throat would give away the secret that you were sick. If he knew you were sick, he might want to come and check up on you and you were definitely not going to let him see you like this.

There was never a dull day with him, to put it mildly he was sassy, funny, maybe a little narcissistic, but he was always kind to you and treated you well. Not to mention, that when he called your voice or held your hand, you got goose bumps all over. You were never really confident and dating Hanbin, a leader of iKON, just made your lack of confidence worse.

You hear your phone ring again, “Good God, Hanbin,” you whined as you got up off the couch and bounded toward your phone which was by your apartment door on its charging station. It was a present from Hanbin and you used it, A LOT. As you reached for the phone you heard the keypad on your house begin to beep as someone on the outside was putting in your password. You thought that your landlord, whom you were very fond of, (and had pretty much become a surrogate daughter to), was coming to check up on you. Yet, when the door slightly opened and the hands on the doorknob were long, strong, and lean, you knew it was the only other person who knew your password, Sehun. You quickly ran to the couch and pulled your blanket over your head.

“Hey,” you heard from a loud and obviously angry Hanbin. “Hey,” he said again, as you tucked all the covers underneath your head and held them tight. “Why haven’t you been answering my calls,” he said as you heard him walk toward you, getting more and more frustrated when you wouldn’t answer him.  “I’m talking to you, why aren’t you answering me,” he said trying to calm himself down. You heard him sit down on your coffee table, and felt his hand rest on top of the blanket. “I know you’re awake,” he said, “I heard you walking around by the door.” He began trying to pull the blanket down and you held on as tight as you could. He let go and as you loosened your grip, he quickly pulled your blanket down. You turned over and buried your face in the cushion underneath you. “Are you mad at me,” he asked as he grabbed your wrists. You tried to fight him but when comparing your strength and his strength he was stronger than you by far. He turned you back over and as you looked at his face, a smirk began to creep up on his face. When he began to giggle you pushed away his hands and pulled the covers up over your head again.

“Go away,” you said almost in tears. But, as he heard your voice he began laughing harder.

“Stop covering up,” he said as he again, pulled the blanket down. “Do you have a cold or so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter