Sigh

Married to Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm back!" Hanbin yelled as he closed the door behind him.
"Finally.." I mumbled as I kept reading my book.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing.." I said, not looking up at him.
I was married to Hanbin for almost three years and with every comeback, he'd always come home late. Very late..
He sat beside me and pecked my cheek. "Yah.. I've been dying to see your face. Look up at me." He said.
"I was too! But at least I try to make time for you!" I said.
"Oh and I don't?! You know I have a comeback!" He said, slightly raising his voice.
"So?! What's your point? I made time for you during finals! The most important time of the year! You can't even save an hour for me." I said, cracking my voice. 
"As if you don't know how busy I am!" Hanbin yelled.
"So you're too busy for me?! I'm barely seeing your face Hanbin! What's the point of wearing this ring anymore?!" I said as I showed him the diamond ring, which he proposed to me with.
"Stop acting so selfish! I'm doing everything I can too squeeze even a little bit of time to see you!" He yelled.
"Oh so now I'm selfish?! I'm done Hanbin.. Maybe you shouldn't have proposed in the first place.." I said as you took my ring off, grabbed his hand, and placed the ring in his palm.
I left without even looking back. I was sick of his excuses. You couldn't handle it anymore.. being the wife of a celebrity was hard.
Hanbin sighed and looked at his palm. "Can't you see how much I'm struggling.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter