Apple

Fruit Baskets

Sehun: Who is this?

 

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!” Shiah screams and roll around her bed, tangling her legs in her blanket. She rolls back on her stomach and read the message again. After an hour of waiting, Sehun finally text her back. She grins as she bites her thumb hard, leaving her teeth prints on them. What should she day to him? She obviously can't reveal her identity.

 

Shiah: I saw you eating my oranges this morning.

 

After she sent the text, she drops her phone and screams into her pillow. Her door suddenly burst open. It's her brother. He came in with Heesoon in his arms.

 

What's up with you?” He gave her a weird look. He heard her scream from his bedroom and decided to check out what's wrong with his sister.

 

Shiah clears before answering, “Nothing. What do you want?”

 

Dad left to go to the supermarket. My friends are coming over so you better not embarrass me. Oh and here's Soon, you take care of him.” He s out the giggling baby and put him in front of her. Before she can say anything, he left. Heesoon took a small bear from Shiah's bed to play with.

 

Sehun: Oh, so you're my stalker. You're smart enough to not set your profile picture.

 

Shiah: I don't use my LINE. I just happened to have one.

 

Sehun: You don't text your friends on it?

 

Shiah: I text them through messages. There's not really a point to use another app when you already have one.

 

Sehun: True.

 

Sehun: Hey...why do you like me?

 

Shiah: Like you?

 

Sehun: Yeah, don't tell me all those notes and baskets were nothing.

 

Shiah: Oh...well I..I don't know. Maybe it's because you make my heart skip a beat when I see you, or you take my breath away when you talk, or-

 

AHH...I can't tell him that!” Shiah shouts and quickly backspace her text. She looks at Heesoon who was chewing on the bear's ear and looking at her with his big eyes. “What should I tell him, hmm?” The baby took the ear out of his mouth and smiles, “Goo.” The girl sighs and drops her hand, “I wish.”

 

Shiah: Oh...well...do I have to have a reason? You just happen made me fall for you.

 

Sent.

 

OH MY GOD WHY DID I SAY THAT?!” She shrieks and roll around the bed like a mad woman. Heesoon laughs at his silly noona and roll around with her. Losing her sanity, she grab her phone and exit out the app. She silent her phone and threw it under her bed. Sitting up, she plance her hand over her heart and took deep breaths to calm herself. However, with Sehun on her mind, her heart couldn't stop pounding. Her heart felt like it's going to burst any second. After spending ten minutes to calm down, she reach under her bed and saw the LINE notification on her lock screen.

 

Sehun: I must be that charming. What's your name?

 

Shiah quickly type up her response: I can't tell you that.

 

Sehun: Why not? I can keep a secret.

 

Shiah: It's not a secret anymore if you know. And if I tell you, you'll stay away from me, thinking I'm a creepy stalker.

 

Sehun: I don't think that. I think you're cute.

 

And that did it. She drops her phone and falls off her bed. Heesoon crawl over to the edge and tilt his head confusingly seeing his sister frozen on the ground. Shiah suddenly shot up and climb on her bed again. She couldn't look at her phone. She knows Sehun is probably waiting for her answer right now, but her heart couldn't take it anymore. He called her cute. Oh Sehun called her cute. Her crush called her cute. Is she dreaming? She had slap herself to make sure.

 

I can't! I can't anymore!” She breathe heavily and look away from her phone. But she has too. Sehun is waiting for her and she's don't going to let him down. Shielding her heart from exploding, she picks up her phone. “Okay, I got this.” Her fingers were ready to type until she screams and threw her phone at the wall. “I can't do this!” She fell flat on her stomach and grab onto her hair.

 

Shiah!” She heard the voice of her dad. “Come help me put the groceries away!” He shouts and she got out of her bed. Perfect timing! Now she doesn't have to worry about replying back because she'll be busy putting food away. She went out the door and downstairs, until she zoom back to her room to get the baby.

 

-

 

How come she's not answering back?” Baekhyun asks as he peer over Sehun shoulder to see if his stalker texted back. Sehun and his friends were sitting in their favorite cafe waiting for the girl to answer. Not going to lie, but they're also interested in his little stalker.

 

Maybe she's busy?” Kyungsoo assumes and drinks his smoothie. Joonmyeon agrees with the younger by nodding his head.

 

Pft, whatever, she's probably playing hard to get.” Jongin rolls his eyes and crosses his arms on his chest. Kyungsoo suddenly hit his arm, “Shut up, you play harder than hard to get.” Jongin pouts and rubs his arm.

 

Sehun couldn't stop staring at the conversation. What's taking her so long to answer? She's not the type to play hard to get when she made the first move. Is she really busy? What if she's avoiding him? All these questions are making his head hurt. He sighs and lay his phone on his lap. He drinks his bubble tea while pouting and gazing outside the window.

 

Chanyeol nudges Joonmyeon and his head towards the youngest. The others caught it also and try to hold in their giggles at Sehun's sulks. Chanyeol sneaks a photo of him and save it in his Sehun gallery folder. The group held their conversation about life until it was time for them to leave.

 

Sehun got home minutes later. He was greeted by Sejin's flying hug and his sweaty mom chasing the little girl. “Oppa! You're home!” She saw a plastic bag with the cafe logo on it. “Cake!” She cheers. When she was about to lean down and grab it, her mom beat her to it. “Thanks, son. I really need this!” She wave the bag in front of them before heading off to the couch. “No! Mine!” Sejin wiggles out of her brother's arm to tackle her mom.

 

Sehun shook his head before heading off to his room. Like mother, like daughter. He took out his phone to check his LINE. He sighs, no messages. He checks his volume setting, making sure it's up to the highest level before throwing it on his bed. He went to his closet and slip his shirt off and throw it in the pile of his dirty clothes that's in the corner. He puts on his comfortable clothes and walk out. But before he walk further down the hallway, his phone chimed. So he went back to get it.

 

A smile forms on his lips when he click on the notification. He walks back out and went downstairs. He saw his grandparents watching T.V and laughing their heads off over a gag. He went to his spot on the couch and lay down on his back.

 

Shiah: Sorry, I was helping my dad.

 

Sehun: That's alright.

 

Shiah: So...what do you want to talk about?

 

Sehun: I want to get to know you.

 

Shiah: Okay....

 

Sehun: Do you have any hobbies, you know the ones besides staring at me all day?

 

Shiah: I DO NOT STARE AT YOU!

 

Sehun: Don't lie. What kind of stalker doesn't like to stare at the person they're stalking?

 

Shiah:...Fine but I DON'T stare at you all day. I'm not that creepy. But I like to write.

 

Sehun: Write? Like essays?

 

Shiah: Of course not. Who the heck likes doing that? I write stories or little scenarios.

 

Sehun: Oh really? That sounds cool. What should I call you since you won't tell me your name and I can't call you a stalker, that's rude.

 

Shiah: Hmm..I don't know. Whatever you want. I'm okay with whatever.

 

Sehun: Okay then how about Radish Head?

 

Shiah: ….

 

Sehun: I'm kidding. What about Apple?

 

Shiah: I'm okay with that.

 

OPPA!” Sehun suddenly drops his phone on his face when Sejin shouted. He picks up his phone from his face and rub his nose. “What did you get here?” He asks when he turned and saw his sister. She tilts her head cutely, “You didn't see me? I was here the whole time.”

 

Do you need anything?” He asks when his nose wasn't throbbing in pain anymore. “Mommy wants you to buy her ice cream for her. Oh and I want mango flavor!” She told him before dashing off to her mom. He groans before getting up and move towards the door. He took his keys and went out. But before he takes another step, he types.

 

Sehun: Then it's an official, Apple.