Chapter II

THE CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II

 

When the pair was inside the camp again, both started giggling while trying to catch their breath. 

”What’s so funny?” Changkyun asked and Kihyun shook his head, trying to collect himself ”I dont know actually…” Kihyun said yawning, dragging Changkyun back to their shared room.

 

Kihyun had decided to go to sleep directly, while Changkyun took a shower, ice cold water pouring down his sweaty body. He shivered at the sudden change of temperature, but shook it off quickly, grabbing the shampoo from the small shelf. 

 

When he got back, Kihyuns bed was empty. For a slight second Changkyun got worried, which had been totally unnecessary because then he saw that his bed was already taken. 

Changkyun looked at the scene questioningly, poking at Kihyun with his foot. 

”What… I’m sleeping..” The older muttered, clutching at the blankets. 

”You know that’s my bed right?”

”It’s comfier than mine”

”It’s the exact same bed?”
”Well… ” Yawn ”Mine doesn’t smell like you and I don’t wanna sleep alone…” The last part was a whisper, Kihyun not wanting Changkyun to really hear it. 

Changkyun blushed slightly even though it had happened sometimes before. The last time had been when his sister had gotten shot…

”Are you okay?”

”Yeah…”

”You sure?”

”I think so…”

Changkyun knew Kihyun didn't like showing his weaknesses since he was pretty small, people already had a hard time taking him seriously. 

”Nightmares?”

”Yeah”

Changkyun put on boxers and a tee before joining Kihyun underneath the sheets. He didn’t really know how to comfort the older, laying there a bit awkward until he felt arms snake around his waist, pulling him closer. 

Changkyun rested his chin on Kihyuns head, breathing in the others scent. It smelled like the woods, even a bit musky and he liked it. It was comforting. 

 

 

The next morning.

 

Wonho woke up to a steady heartbeat and someone his hair. 

”Good morning…” Hyungwon muttered, pressing a light kiss to his head ”Slept well?”

”Yeah…” Wonho answered, nuzzling his face in Hyungwons neck. The younger giggled a little and Wonho just continued, leaving butterfly kisses on Hyungwons neck. 

”We should leave bed no-” 

Knock knock.

”I swear to…” Wonho started, getting up to open the door.

Outside he found a hyper Minhyuk, looking as excited as ever. 

”Yes?” 

”Come with me!” 

 

When Minhyuk had forced a pissed Hyungwon and a confused Wonho to follow him, they found themselves outside Changkyuns and Kihyuns room. 

”What are we doing here?”

”Open the door and see for yourself…” Minhyuk said, a smug smile on his lips. 

 

Inside they found Changkyun and Kihyun sleeping.. in the same bed, limbs tangled together. Kihyun had his head on Changkyuns chest, the youngest had an arm wrapped around his waist. 

Minhyuk cooed excitedly, Wonho smiling a bit and Hyungwon looking generally pissed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter