Chapter I

THE CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

 

It was their biggest heist so far.

When Wonho heard the shouts getting louder, he pulled out his gun, nodding for Hungwon to keep running with the money.

The younger gave him a worried look, and Wonho smiled weakly. 

At ”there they are!”, Hyungwon turned around and ran, Wonho bracing himself. 

Three men had been chasing them, all carrying some sort of gun.

The men from the city were good, but Wonho was better and before they could aim, Wonho had already taken one man down. 

He smiled wickedly, dodging their bullets gracefully while firing at the second man. When said man fell to the ground, a scream could be heard through the forest, unexpectedly female. 

 

Wonho stopped in his tracks, looking at what he thought had been the last man standing, who actually turned out to be a woman. 

She was kneeling next to the body, tears streaming down her face, forgetting Wonho was even present. 

”No… Please no…” He heard her weeping as he got closer. 

She was young, probably around Wonhos age, her blonde hair tied into a ponytail that had been hidden under her helmet.

She was the mans cheek, blood sipping out of the wound on his chest. He was already dead. 

Of course he was. 

Wonho never missed his target. 

He knew what he had to do, even though it pained him to, knowing the feeling of losing someone you love all too well. 

 

He got behind the girl, sighing before snapping her neck. Quick but merciful. 

The first rule of The Clan: Never let The Others find you or the camp.

The second: Always finish the job. 

 

Wonho checked their pockets and took their weapons and put them in his backpack, the girls gun in the lining of his pants. 

Never turning back, he ran towards the camp. 

 

When he arrived, the whole camp stopped doing what they were doing, looking at him. He glared at everyone; killing that girl had messed with his mind. 

”Wonho…” An all too familiar voice breathed and he turned around, greeted by Hyungwons embrace.

”Thank god you’re okay… I was so worried” He mumbled, checking Wonho for visible injuries, before cupping his face. 

”I… I killed her, she just…” Wonho started, and Hyungwon was quick to wipe away the tear that fell down Wonhos cheek.

Hyungwon took his hand before turning to the others ”Everyone, back to work! We don’t have time to sit around all day and do nothing!” 

 

Wonho always admired that about Hyungwon. 

How one second, he was tender and caring, you wouldn’t believe he could hurt a fly. 

But when things got serious, he was The Clans second-in-command and the greatest assassin this country had ever seen. 

Hyungwon never hesitated and he never let anyone out alive. 

 

The two of them were the perfect couple, strong and unstoppable. 

 

He felt Hyungwon tug at his hand ”Let’s go…”

 

They sat on the bed, legs crossed.

”Here, let me see…” Hyungwon said as he took off his vest and gloves, his stained white sweater, revealing milky white skin and toned abs. Covering his left peck was their mark, a ”X” together with several scars. 

His ribs were bruised, a small injury from todays heist that he didn’t have time to examine in the heat of the moment. 

Hyungwon brushed his fingers on the bruised area, a loud groan escaping Wonhos lips. 

”Okay, most important of all, is something broken?”

 ”I don’t think so?” Wonho answered, taking a second to really look at Hyungwon, now noticing the wound on his forehead ”You’re hurt too…” He mumbled, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter