Chapter III

THE CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter III

 

”You both are going” Hyungwon said, giving the pair a sharp look. 

”And why again are Hyunwoo-”

”Minhyuk is getting worse, he needs the medicine… And that is also why anyone can’t know about this mission, because if Minhyuk finds out-”

”He will try to stop us, right?” 

Hyungwon sighed, ignoring the question, leaving for the door ”Kihyun, this will be a though mission, prepare Changkyun well for everything that might come”

”Of course”

”Good, and don’t tell anyone, you have 4 days”

 

”Another mission?” Wonho asked, head resting on Hyungwons chest. 

”Yeah…” Hyungwon breathed out, still trying to regain his senses. He looked down at Wonho, playing with blond strands of hair. 

Wonho was a mess with a bruised lip and bite marks covering his throat. The white sheets were draped around his hips, chest still heaving from trying to come down from his high. Wonho was beautiful and Hyungwon couldn’t help but to push the other down on the bed again, hovering over the smaller male, giving Wonho another kiss. This time, it wasn’t heated and harsh, it was soft and gentle. Loving. 

”Minhyuk’s getting worse… Apparently, he’d collapsed earlier today, and Hyunwoo is getting worried…” Hyungwon explained, resting on Wonhos muscular chest while the older draped arms around his slender hips. 

”This is probably the most important heist so far, not only saving Minhyuk but helping us discover ways to use the flower and overwhelm The Others…” Wonho muttered and Hyungwon nodded ”I’m in, but one question? Why did you chose Changkyun for our squad?” 

”I have faith in him… He is strong, loyal and I think he will make the right decisions” 

 

 

4 days later.

 

”Did everyone understand the plan?”

The whole room nods, Hyungwon smirking ”Then let’s go”

 

They made their way through the woods, everyone besides Changkyun knowing the path like their own pocket.

Kihyun was sensing that the younger was nervous, stopping for a moment ”Hey, you alright?”

Changkyun looked down at the ground ”Don’t be nervous okay, you’re gonna be fine? Just stay close to me huh?” Kihyun said, squeezing his arm before giving him a hug. Now, Changkyun looked up and gave Kihyun a weak smile, the skin the older was touching, burning. 

”Changkyun, Kihyun, please keep up?” They heard Hyunwoo shout and both started running again, catching up with their squad.

 

”Okay guys, everyone remembers?” Hyunwoo asks, not waiting for an answer ”Me and Hyungwon will try to take out the guards, Wonho will break the lock and Kihyun and Changkyun will get the flowers…”

Everyone nodded, they were getting closer to the city. 

Making their way into the city was never hard, covering their faces, just like many people did, it was easy to pass unnoticed. 

It was when you got to the main building in the city, that it got complicated. 

 

The main building consisted of three restricted areas. 

 

The living area where The Leaders lived. 

 

The main area, that’s where affairs were made and peoples faith was decided. 

 

Lastly, the storage building, where they kept the flowers. 

 

Hyunwoo gave Hyungwon a quick nod, Hyungwon quickly making his way through the corridor. 

They had decided that Hyungwon would try to take as many men out using his weapon, and if that went wrong, Hyunwoo would go in with hand-to-hand combat. 

 

Two men was down before they could even react. Four was down when they noticed him. Six were down when they were rushing towards his hiding spot, weapons out. 

There were one man left though, calling the guards and just when Hyungwon aimed his weapon, a knife struck the guard in the back. 

Hyungwon silently thanked Hyunwoo for that one, going back to the problem in front of him. 

Ten guards were coming his way, up the stairs and Hyungwon braced himself. 

”Who are yo-”

The man was cut off when a bullet made it’s way through his chest, Hyungwon smiling wickedly, using the distractions to his advantage. He took down four of the ten guards. Only four left. 

In the corner of his eye, he saw Wonho sprinting past them, following him was Changkyun and Kihyun. 

 

”Hyungwon got this, follow me!” Wonho whispered, making his way towards the valve, the two younger following him. 

Wonho managed to aim at a soldier who had Hyunwoo pressed against the ground, the other giving him a grateful look, before rushing off to secure the area. 

”Okay baby, let me hear you…” Wonho mumbled to himself, Changkyun giving him a look.

”He does that every time, just roll with it” 

Wonho shushed them before going back to the lock. 

It was complicated but nothing Wonho hadn’t seen before, and nothing he couldn't solve.

 

After minutes of fiddling and listening, he heard the desired click and he was able, with some help from Changkyun, to open the heavy door. 

”I’ll go help the others, there’ll probably be tons of guards coming” Wonho shouted, grabbing two handguns, checking if they were loaded ”Finish this mission and try to make it out alive, forget the meet up, just get back to the camp unseen, leave no one alive.”

The pair nodded at each other, going inside. 

 

The insides of the wall were a blur, a purple blur. 

The flowers were everywhere, and Changkyun was fascinated. That was until he noticed two sleeping guards to their left. 

Kihyun gestured for him to follow, putting on their gloves. 

They were both from the city, so they couldn’t leave fingerprints or else the system would be able to identify them. 

”On the count of three…” Kihyun mouthed, pulling up a small knife, Changkyun doing the same ”3,2,1…” 

 

Blood was pouring from the open wounds, running down their bodies. Kihyun hastily checked their pulse and nodded. 


Changk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter