Final

You Know I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know and you know, so why do we have to pretend?

 

He was smiling, amused by the situation. His hands in his pocket and his confident pose made the other male get irritated.

"Why are you so mad?"

The brunette clenched his jaw in clear displeasure at the attitude. He wave his finger in the raven haired man’s face, who didn’t back a step and continued staring at him, acting as if he never knew what was this all about.

"The reason I'm mad at you is because you're still acting like an idiot!"

"Idiot?!"

Jaejoong scoffed and Yunho nodded to him, not showing any regret at his choice of words.

"That's right! You keep acting like you don't know while you know everything!”

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders playfully and he noticed how Yunho clenched his fists in anger "I told you, give me some more time to sort things out."

The brunette huffed in annoyance, waiting wasn’t his issue, god knows for how long he’s been waiting and he was quiet but the new level Jaejoong was taking made him more upset and lost his patience.

"It's not that I can't wait. It's the fact that you keep acting that way with her."

Satisfied with the latter’s confession, Jaejoong’s lips stretched to form a wide smile and shrugged again "She's my friend."

Mad, Yunho was mad at Jaejoong. He knew Jaejoong was pushing him on purpose, but he doesn’t want to hide or lie. They got to this point and he want to make it clear to Jaejoong "Well you can't be friends with her! You know how she thinks of you!"

"Why can't I be friends with her?"

Again, Jaejoong had to act as if he never knew. He was satisfied with Yunho’s confessions. He loved the way he ordered him as if he knew he owned his heart. He knew why but he wanted to hear it from Yunho’s mouth and Yunho didn’t hesitant of shouting back.

"Because you know the way she thinks of you!"

He narrowed his eyes and folded his arms around his chest, faking his annoyance and ignorance "That doesn't mean I should stop talking to her."

Having enough with Jaejoong, Yunho stepped closer to him as he shouted in his face "Yes you have!"

The raven haired man tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes as he asked again "Why? Why do I have to stop? I don’t see her more than a friend even if she thought of me more than just a friend. I like her and I want to keep her around me, so give me a good reason on why should I keep her away from me. Why? Why do you even hate her?”

"Because I like you too! And I hate how you’re giving her a chance to be closer to you when you know how I feel about you” Yunho exploded in his face as he recalled every single time Jiyeon was closer to Jaejoong more than he would ever be. “And you told me you feel the same way about me too. So why are you acting like this? Why are you such a jerk towards me?"

Jaejoong didn’t reply to his question, he just stared blankly back at him until Yunho stepped back and walked away, cursing the day he fell in love with this guy. This was what would usually happen, they would fight until one of them walks away from the other, and most of the times, it would be Yunho who walks away first because Jaejoong became master in provoking him.

He turned to the other side once Yunho disappeared from his eyesight and was about to walk in his own way, but stopped when Jiyeon jumped in front of him out of nowhere.

“What?”

"Come see me for a minute." Was all what she said before turning her back to Jaejoong and walking ahead of him.

He had to follow her because he’s not sure how much she heard of his conversation with Yunho. And it didn’t take them much time to stop in a place away from everyone where he knew she had something she doesn’t want anyone to hear.

"What do you want?"

He scoffed at her but the girl sighed deeply as she looked at his eyes and he saw the regret and sadness in her beautiful dark orbs "I'm sorry, I couldn't see that before."

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Yunho. I heard what you were saying." She admitted, having mixed feelings of guilt and some relief that she finally knew the reasons behind the war of glares Jaejoong would have with Yunho whenever the two were sitting around the same table. She used to think that the two hated each other to no end but what she just heard gave her the shock of her life.

Jaejoong tried not to show any emotions to the girl in front of him. He threw his hands back in his pocket and maintained his blank expression "You did?"

She gave him a nod as the memories of everything between the two she witnessed came back to her mind.

"That person you said you love but can't be with is Yunho?"

Jaejoong shook his head, not wanting to answer her question. He used to say a lot to her because she never knew, but now she will connect everything and she will realize what he always meant.

"You shouldn't have heard that."

"But I did!"

He shrugged and smiled at her when she gained back her childish attitude "It doesn't matter. This is how we're always going to be."

She clanged into his arm, because she thought she knew the two better. She actually did know better, because both of them used to say things to her, especially Yunho when he used to be closer to her than Jaejoong, and now she won’t stop since she found out. She could be their last chance to be together and she’s willing to help with everything she can.

"No Jaejoong. Can't you see it? He loves you so much."

"I know," He smiled, he knew damn well how much Yunho loved him and how precious he is to him "That's why I keep acting like this. I love it when he gets jealous over me." He chuckled when Jiyeon didn’t seem to believe him "I know it's mean to say this but I love it, even if we're not together, I love him when he's possessive over me and keep showing that I’m his even if I never gave him my final answer."

And he wasn’t lying, he had that love for Yunho, that even if he can’t be with him, he would still want Yunho to love him only. There were many things he would stop doing whenever he saw Yunho’s displeased expression. Even if he never asked his opinion, but he can read his face and he would do what he thinks Yunho would approve. And usually his approval would be a small smile from Yunho that would quickly disappear whenever he saw that Jaejoong noticed him. It was mutual too. Whenever he noticed Yunho talking about something and indirectly asked for his opinion Jaejoong would approve or disapprove and Yunho would care about his opinion only.

"This is cruel of you Jaejoong." She huffed childishly, sometimes her friend can be a jerk "Even though you don't want to be with him, you still want him to treat you as if you were with him?"

"I want us to be together!" Jaejoong immediately denied her words and she narrowed her eyes, clearly not believing him.

"Then why are you standing here saying this to me when you're supposed to say it to him?"

He shook his head slightly as he looked down "You don't understand."

"Then tell me!"

The boy sighed deeply and looked away from her piercing gaze "His parents will throw him out if they ever found out about him having feelings for another boy."

"Even so, you have to tell him that you-

"He knows already. I told him long time ago."

"And?"

He narrowed his eyes, not feeling the desire to share his a few private memories with Yunho and tell someone else "And you ask too many questions for someone Yunho dislikes."

The girl gasped in surprise "He hates me?!"

"He thinks you have feelings for me and he wants me to stay away from you."

In another time, Jiyeon would’ve been insulted, but now she feels warm and her goofy smile was obvious on her face "Jaejoong he loves you."

The boy smiled along and shrugged "And I love him too, I may be cruel but I love him."

"Not as much as he loves you."

She insisted and he didn’t argue, he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter