Chanyeol/Jongin

Milestone reached! ^^

For lsgrlr 

Prompt: “Do you…well…I mean…I could give you a massage?”

 

 

“I mean you don’t have to- I can ask someone else, I just-”

 

Jongin shuffles awkwardly, looking torn between half hopeful and half embarrassed. He looks like he’s about to laugh it off and slip away until Chanyeol finally finds his tongue.

 

“Are you sure you want me to massage you?” he says, pleased that his voice is only a little bit croaky.

 

“Yeah,” Jongin says, absently reaching a hand up behind him to rub his lower back. It always bothers him after a day of practice, especially when he pushes himself too hard. “It’s late and everyone had already gone home when I left the studio. I tried showering in hot water but there’s still a knot there that’s bothering me.”

 

He’s frowning, the frustration at the ache evident on his face and Chanyeol nods, not wanting to drag it out and make him feel worse about it.

 

“Is here okay?” he says simply, shifting to make space on his bed.

 

Jongin blinks and then smiles gratefully, stepping closer to extend himself across Chanyeol’s bed in the space he’s made for him.

 

Chanyeol flounders for a moment, suddenly realizing that he’s not quite sure what to do with his hands, or his body for that matter. He settles for kneeling by Jongin’s side on the edge of the bed.

 

“Let me know,” he tells Jongin, pressing his fingers gently into the muscles of Jongin’s back. He kneads slow circles gently, putting a little more pressure at Jongin’s nod.

 

“There!” Jongin groans loudly when Chanyeol reaches a spot on his lower back by the base of his spine. “, right there.”

 

Chanyeol swallows, trying to ignore the way the lows sounds Jongin’s letting out are making his skin grow hot. He presses his knuckles into the tense spot again, his stomach swooping when Jongin practically moans into the mattress. It’s almost intoxicating. He does it again, spreading his palms out across his back and then decides it’d be easier to just hike Jongin’s shirt up a little. His skin is hot under Chanyeol’s hands but Jongin shiver when Chanyeol flattens his palms across his back without the shirt in between this time. He pauses, wondering if he’s overstepped but Jongin sighs through his nose, tilting his head sideways and Chanyeol sees his eyes at half mast, looking up at him.

 

“Keep going,” he breathes and Chanyeol immediately obliges him, curling his fingers around Jongin’s waist before bringing them back up to the dip right before the curve of his .

 

“Like that, yeah,” Jongin sighs, his eyes falling shut and Chanyeol swallows through the bulk of his heart wedged in his throat right now. He presses down again with the heel of his palms, moving in small circles towards the base of his spine again, trying to put more pressure absently sets a hand on the Jongin’s to steady himself. He barely has time to register what he’s doing when Jongin suddenly moans.

Chanyeol freezes and he feels Jongin stiffen under his hands, his eyes shooting open in mortification.

 

“Uh-”

 

It’s suddenly hard to breathe with how thick the air has gotten between them and the heat creeping up Chanyeol’s next. He’s wearing sweatpants but suddenly they feel too hot and tight right now. Jongin coughs out something inaudible as he scrambles up from where he’s lying, stumbling to his feet. His cheeks are flushed and he’s pointedly avoiding Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“I think I feel a lot better now, thanks,” he says in a rush, his hand coming up to rest on his back again. He looks completely embarrassed but Chanyeol can’t find his tongue to say anything.

 

“I should...go,” Jongin goes on, raising a hand in an incredibly awkward goodbye as he inches out of the room and disappears out the door.


Chanyeol releases his breath in a long whoosh, slumping back on his bed and waits for his heart to stop thundering in his chest.