2: The Bodyguard

Silence {ChanBaek}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

"Stop, in the name of the law, I ask you to surrender. Put your weapons down and face me." My breath ground to a halt, my feet not daring to step forward. I dropped my gun on the floor, knowing that if I didn't I would be dead. 

"Turn around scum." The officer spat the venomous words, and I did as he commanded. The man I saw in front of me was heavily clad in armour and carried the biggest rifle I'd ever laid my eyes on. His face was drawn into a scowl, with his grey, brooding eyes staring into my own. However, I was quite a bit taller than him, even though my form wasn't nearly as well built, I could still intimidate him in the height department.

"Chanyeol, Park." The man began, his mouth forming a smirk, "You have been a wanted criminal for a few years now, and it all comes down to this. I've been the one who was assigned to capture you from the start, the job was going to be passed on because it's my last day, but it seems I got lucky. At least I can become a bodyguard to that snobby kid knowing that I caught you." His index finger jabs my stomach harshly as he reaches round to grab his pair of handcuffs. But what he didn't notice was that I was formulating a plan. You see, I'd heard about these bodyguards, and thought it could be a great cover, all I needed was to steal this dudes ID, dump him somewhere and peg it. 

It sounded simpler than it probably was.

But hey, there's no harm in trying, right?

That's when I quickly lifted my knee up and aimed for the officers groin. The man doubled over in pain and shock, cursing me as i grabbed my gun from the ground. But instead of shooting, I just whacked the guy over the head, knocking him unconscious. Quickly searching for his ID, I found it in his jacket pocket. "Minseok Kim, hmm cool name." I mumbled to myself. That officer had been on my tail for almost three years, I was glad he wouldn't be a pain in the any longer.

The guy also had a bit of money on him so I took that as well. He probably wouldn't wake up for a while so I'm sure he wouldn't mind If I took his life savings. 

I made sure to grab some of his uniform, so I at least looked the part. If I could

Please log in to read the full chapter