and Afraid.

Love in Suits.

Back on the 80th level....
Bora changed into a gourgeous midi dress she got from Dasom, it was high round neck on the front and a deep V cut on the back all the way to the waist with a white bow tie. It's classy and chic, and it suited Bora very well.

"Minwoo Oppa!" Bora shouted and knocked Minwoo's office door.
"Ah! Finally!" Minwoo beamed as he looked up. "whoa." he exclaimed, jaw dropped.
"Ah... This is from Dasom... Eric's assistant." Bora explained. "I did something totally embarassing today.... I bumped into Eric Sshi at the court house today, just when I bend down to pick up my documents, my skirt tore. ALL THE WAY!"
"OMO! hahahahahhahahahaha" Minwoo laughed whole heartedly.
"YAH!" Bora glared at Minwoo. "He then send me back, got me all the way up to the 88th floor to get this dress! It was so awesome."
"Kiddo, you've finally entered the 88th floor huh!" Minwoo scoffed.
"And and and.... Eric is so handsome in real life! Like seriously. No wonder he's got so many fangirls. I mean, he's young, talented, good looking, suave,gentleman, what more can a girl ask for?!" 
"Someone that's cute, adorable, friendly, down to earth..." Minwoo joked.
"Neh! Oppa is still the best, dont worry!" Bora chided in. 

Just then, someone knocked on Minwoo's door, "Please come in." Minwoo said.
"Hi Minwoo Sshi, I've got some case to discuss with you... oh..." Tiffany walks in, clad in a body hugging white dress that essentuates her body in the most flattering way. "Hi... Am I interupting something?" Tiffany added and looked at Bora.
"Oh! I'm just leaving! Nice to meet you." Bora bowed. 'Come by to my desk once youre done' Bora mouthed to Minwoo, 'She is DEVINE' she mouthed.
Minwoo just shrugged her off. "I'll come by later. Wait for me kiddo!" 
"Neh. Bye." Bora bowed again while exiting.

"Who's that cute little girl?" Tiffany asked as she set the files on Minwoo's table.
"Ah... My junior lawyer, have been guiding her since she joined... She's got talent." Minwoo said as he poured a glass of whiskey for Tiffany.
"Well.. I'm sure she will do well under your guidance..." Tiffany said. "Anyway, how's the case about the SM corporate..." Tiffany asked and they went on discussing on the case.

Back at Bora's cubicle. 'whoa... It's already 12am. Oppa is not even done yet... Guess I'll make a move first.' Bora thought. She then left a note on her desk that reads (OPPA! We will do it some other day. I'm too tired.) and she packed her things up.
'Tiffany is really pretty... No wonder Minwoo Oppa always talk about her... He must have liked her.' Bora thought. 

As Bora's about to enter the lift lobby, someone came out. 
"Eh! It's you" Eric exclaimed.
"Ah... Eric Sshi." Bora bowed.
"You know you're not paid to stay up so late right?" Eric joked, holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. "You look great in that dress, keep it. I got Dasom to get another one for herself already."
"I cannot... You've done so much-" Bora said and he was cut off by Eric.
"Shhhh. I can afford it. Treat it as a gift from the company alright?" 
"Thank you Eric Sshi." Bora bowed earnestly. Just then, her phone rang. "please excuse me. have a good night Eric Shi!" Bora stepped aside. "Yeobuseyo?" Bora answered her phone.
"Bye!" Eric mouthed to her and waved. He then left the lift lobby, just as the door towards the office is closing, he felt someone scurrying behind him. 
"I'm sorry! I'm heading back in too. And I left my card in the office." Bora said.
"Oh... Back to do more work huh." Eric chuckled.
"Haha! Back to meet my sunbae. We are heading out for drinks to celebrate my win today." Bora explained. 

Both of them walk towards Minwoo's office. 
"Ah alright. Enjoy your night" Eric said. 
"I will! Thank you. You too Eric Sshi." Bora replied and both of them stop at Minwoo's office. "ah?" Bora exclaimed. "Are you here to meet Minwoo Sunbaenim?"
"AH yes. I was thinking of having a drink with Minwoo and Tiffany." Eric replied. "Oh! You're meeting Minwoo..." 
"I can leave. It's fine.. It's late anyway..." Just as Bora was about to leave, Minwoo shouted "Kiddo! Come on in!"
"Ladies first." Eric smiled and gestured Bora in.
"thank you" Bora mumbled. 'DAMN. I don't want to drink with my boss and Tiffany Sunbaenim.... They are all big lawyers and I am just a rookie... ' Bora thought.

She entered the office and saw Minwoo and Tiffany seated on the lounge chairs, very close together. She felt really awkward as they are all eperienced and successful lawyers and she felt bad of herself.

"Tiffany, this is Bora. Yoon Bora, she has been with us for a year, and I must say, she is very passionate and talented in her job." Minwoo praised Bora and it made her uncomfortable. "Have a seat Bora." 

Bora sat down on the sofa opposite Minwoo and Tiffany and Eric sat beside her. 

"So... How is Minwoo!" Tiffany asked. "Is he guiding you well?"
"Neh! Of course. Minwoo Op-" she paused, and continued "Minwoo Sunbaenim is awesome, he really taught me well." 
"Whiskey?" Minwoo offered Bora. "We are celebrating Bora's 3 wins today! Oppa's proud of you kiddo!" Minwoo said. "CHEERS!" 
They all clank their glasses. Bora gulped down her whiskey, hoping it'll help calm her nerves right now.
"AH... feisty." Eric commented.
"Oppa, how's Ruffles?" Tiffany asked. Ruffles is Eric's golden retreiver, he's been rescued by Eric at a dog pound 7 years ago when he was a puppy. Eric treated him like his kid.
"great... he's recovering from the hotspots... Been bringing him to the doctors..." Eric replied. "Oh. Ruffle's my dog. If you're wondering." Eric explained to Bora.
"Ah! You've got a dog! What breed is he?" Bora clapped her hands together. 
"Golden retreiver" Eric replied as he took his phone out to show Bora Ruffles.
"cuteeee!" Bora squeled, "I've got a golden retriever too! Her name is Choco" Bora showed Eric a picture of Choco and they warmed up to each other. Talking about their dogs...

Tiffany and Minwoo weren't too happy seeing them being so close, Tiffany likes Eric, she's been carrying her torch for Eric since she started working here, 7 years ago, Eric was still a junior lawyer in this firm. Now, already made senior partner, he has won many high profile cases, and he got this position at a very young age compared to others.

"Oppa, I'm tired. Could you send me home?" Tiffany asked.
"Ah... Neh... Where do you stay Bora?" Eric asked.
"It's ok. I'll just Uber." Bora replied as she stood up, head spinning from the whiskey and she lost her balance and fell on Eric. Eric held on to her and their faces were inches apart. They both froze, Bora blushing profusely and she can't help but notice how good looking Eric is.
"Er Hem." Tiffany cleared and Minwoo hurried over to help Bora up. 
"I'm so sorry." Bora bowed. 
"Its fine... Don't worry about it." Eric replied politely. "well... You owe me big time then... I saved you twice today." Eric smiled.
"I will definitely work hard." Bora bowed again.
"Oppa! Lets go." Tiffany held out her arms, waiting for Eric.
"You sure you don't need a lift-" Eric said but cut off by Minwoo.
"Hyung, I'll send her back." Minwoo said. Not too happy about Eric's concerns over Bora.
"Aite... Take care guys. See you tmr!" Eric took Tiffany's hand and walked out.

"Someone looks happy tonight" Minwoo said bitterly.
"Is someone jealous?" Bora teased. Bora knew it all along that Minwoo likes her, but is too proud to confess. Bora liked Minwoo too, he's nice and caring. But... there's just no sparks between them. So Bora likes how they are right now, as close friends and colleagues.
"Don't think too highly about yourself kiddo." Minwoo replied. "shall we?"
"Oppa! Are you fit to drive?" Bora asked concernly.
"Neh." Minwoo tried to sound as sober as he could. 
They then headed to the car. Minwoo left out a hiccup and Bora glared at him. "Oppa! You're drunk" 
"I'm....*hiccup* Fine.." He tried looking for his keys. "hmmmm" *hiccup*
"Oppa! I'm sending you home!" Bora took out her phone and called a cab. Minwoo couldn't hold it any longer and fell on Bora. 
"ahhhh! Oppa!" Bora chided, trying to hold on to Minwoo. "Oppa! Oppa!" 
Minwoo couldn't reply. Just then, the cab came.

Bora helped Minwoo into the cab. 
"Mdm! Where would you like to go?" the driver asked.
"hmmmm." Bora tried looking for his wallet, trying to find Minwoo's address but she couldn't... "Namsam Dong 426 please." 
'Guess I'll bring Oppa home tonight.' Bora thought and look at Minwoo. 'Silly Oppa, why do you even drink that much'

15 minutes later....
"We are here." the driver said and Bora paid him. 
"Ajusshi! Could you help me bring him up?" Bora pleaded and both of them carried Minwoo to her apartment and the driver left.

"Oppa!~" Bora tried waking Minwoo up but to no avail. "You're horrible!" Bora mumbled and left him there. She went to her room and took off her clothes, then went to bathe. 
The bathroom door's lock is faulty and she couldn't lock the door. 'Should be fine... I'll just bathe quickly' 
Suddenly, the door swung open while she's bathing.
"AHHHHH!" She shouted, "AHHHHHHH!" Minwoo shouted. 
Still half drunk, he stared at the wet and Bora for a full second before reacting. "I'm sorry!" he shut the door.

Bora let out a huge sigh and stood there frozen, under the running hot water... 'Otokae?!' she thought to herself.

-END-

Hope you like it!
Signing off: B~