8 levels up.

Love in Suits.

"Thank you lawyer Yoon! Thank you for helping my Son! He is a good kid.... Thank you for saving him!" a grandmother held Bora's hand with gratitude. 
Bora had a long day and this was her last court session, helping a 17 year old boy to bid for leniency on his hearing, he was charged with assaulting a drunk man in the club and underage drinking. He pleaded guilty and Bora helped him plead for leniency and everything went well, the boy is sentence to 150 corrective working hours and a stern warning. Bora felt awesome as this is her 3rd win today. 

"Oppa, lets go for a drink!" Bora packed her files and headed out of the court while on the phone with Minwoo. 
"I guess its a win?" Minwoo beamed over the phone. 'I love how Minwoo oppa always supported me and cheered on for me' Bora counted her blessings.
"Neh! My treat!" Bora giggled.
"Good Job kiddo! Neh. Are you coming back to the office?" Minwoo asked.
"Neh! Need to settle some stuff." Bora replied.
"Ah okay. See you then! Bye!" Minwoo said.
"Bye oppa!" Bora bidded goodbye cheerfully, still high spirited from her win. While she checked her messages on her iPhone, someone collided into her, her phone dropped and all her files scattered. 
"AISSSH." Bora cursed under her breath and squat down to pick it up, to her horror, she heard a loud twack, her pencil skirt gave way. "AHHHH" Bora touched the back of her skirt, 'damn!' she thought, the skirt torn all the way from the down. 
"Ooooh. Are you alright? There, take this!" a gentlemen took off his blazer and pass it to Bora.
"ah.... thank you!" Bora took it and tie it across her waist, covering her with the oversized blazer. She looked up and saw Eric, the lawyer that she looked up to dearly. 
"ah! Lawyer Eric Shi." Bora greeted him warmly. "I'm sorry... I'll pass this back to you soon..." Bora said shyly.
"Do I know you?" Eric raised his brow.
"Ah... I am Bora, junior lawyer from SO & Mun" Bora held out her hand and bowed.
"ah... i see... Nice to meet you... And I'm sorry about that." Eric shook her hands and continued, "It is my fault, i wasn't looking while i walk. Are you heading back to the office?" 
"Neh I am." Bora replied earnestly.
"let me give you a lift." Eric offered.
"No its fine!" Bora replied.
"I'm heading back to the office anyway, come on." Eric said and held his hand outwards, pointing to the direction of the open carpark.
"Then thank you in advance." Bora said shyly. 'whoaaaaaa. Its Lawyer Eric... OMO OMO! Calm down Bora.... Calm down... He's so good looking in person OMG! He's like... the best lawyer in Seoul! I joined So & Mun because of him! He is so good at his job!' Bora mind went wild while walking towards his car.

"So...How long have you been with us?" Eric asked. Breaking the silence in the car, he is driving a red rolls royce, its a classic. 
"1 year." Bora replied. 
"oh... How is working with us? Use to it?" Eric asked again, like a concerned boss.
"Its great! Challenging but great!" Bora gleamed. 
" So how was the court hearing just now?" Eric asked. "I assume you came for a court hearing right?"
"Yes! It went well! It's a... Probono though..." Bora answered softly.
"Thats great. Thanks for doing probono, nowadays its hard to find lawyers who are willing to do that, especially in our firm, all of them are after high profile cases that bring in big bucks. not that I'm complaining... It's just good to have someone building the karma for us. ahaha." Eric joked. 
"haha.." Bora laughed awkwardly. And once again, awkward silence filled the car and Bora dozed off.

'Should I wake her up?' Eric thought to himself... "er hem..." Eric cleared his throat and Bora jumped right up.
"I'm sorry, did i startle you?" Eric said as he switched off the engine.
"no no.. I'm sorry I fell asleep..." Bora apologised and went out the car.
They walked to the lift lobby and just as Bora was about to hit the 80th floor, Eric held her hand to halt her.
Bora's heart skipped a beat when she felt his touch and her cheeks flushed.
"Ah... Come to my office, I'm sure Dasom can get you a new pair of skirt." Eric offered.
"its fine boss! I'll just head home with this if you don't mind... I'll wash it and return you soon." Bora answered.
"I insist." Eric said and held the door open for Bora on the 88th floor. 
"woah." Bora couldn't help but exclaimed, 88th Floor is the big deal in So & Mun, its where all the senior partners were, and all the exclusive VIP lounges and recreational room for the top clients. Bora felt like a frog out of water on the 88th floor, just 8 levels away... but it felt so different....

-END-
Hope you like the first chapter! Sorry if its too short! I'm still figuring out how should the story goes!
Signing off = b