Darkness

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?" the man asked, annoyed could be heard inside his voice intonation.

"I..." Yunho's voice faded as he knew who the man was. The killer.

The man noticed the picture that Yunho was holding. From the back of the paper, he could barely see the person inside it. 

"You have it." the man said with a cold tone, his eyes were fixed at Yunho, sour expression came.

Yunho quickly hid the picture back in his pocket, grinning at the man. He never felt this scared before, never in his life he could feel his own heart's beating. Sweat was rolling down his neck, Yunho could not even move his eyes from the man. He was a killer, what if he would kill Yunho too? 

"Y-You are the killer..." Yunho managed to mutter, stammering.

Hearing the word 'killer' made the man hit the wall beside him with his tight fist. The sound echoed, breaking down the silence. Yunho had this jump on his shoulders like when you saw a spider popped out from your school bag in the morning. More shivers sent down his spine. It was not that Yunho didn't know how to fist-fight, he just afraid to lose his life. The man sighed after enduring a process what we called like a 'stress releasing'. He lifted his head up and looked at Yunho, his expression made Yunho thought that he was going to eat him alive.

"Did you just call me as a killer?" the man asked slowly, making sure that Yunho could hear each word clearly.

Yunho gulped, answer or not, he was obedient,"Y-You killed the girl-"

"THE DID YOU KNOW?!" the man suddenly exploded, cutting down Yunho's sentences.

Yunho blinked and gulped. All he wanted to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter