Wallet

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boy, you have a visitor." the warden told as he approached Jaejoong inside the jail.

Jaejoong who was sitting on his concrete bed lifted his head up and looked at the warden. "Visitor?" he asked with a low voice, or a weak one. 

It was not that Jaejoong getting sick or something like that, he was getting pale each day. Why? It was because he hated the food being served to him. Every food in every prison was worse than any expired food and Jaejoong chose to not eat any and would just suffer from hungriness. And this made him looked like a weak boy, nearly to have a body of a skeleton. 

"Yea, a visitor. Come on, get your ing down and come with me." the warden told coldly.

Jaejoong already got used to any harshness he received, he ignored it at all way. Jaejoong just smiled and stood up as he the warden opened the gate. Jaejoong got out from his jail and followed the warden to the visitors' room.

 

This prison was quite different from the others because in here prisoners were allowed to meet with visitors directly, not even a mirror to seperate them both. Both prisoner and visitor were told to sit on a chair, having a table in the middle and they were facing each other and they were allowed to stop talking when they wanted to do so. The warden told where Jaejoong's visitor was and when he looked at the mentioned table, he saw his saviour, his only protector, Yunho.

"Thanks." with a wide smile Jaejoong said to the warden and quickly walked to the table.

Yunho who was sitting on the chair, waiting for Jaejoong to come was startled when two hands closed his eyes from the back. But, Yunho smiled.

"Guess who is it." a familiar voice said, followed with a little giggle.

"Ummmmmm." Yunho chuckled and pretended to guess like he didn't know who the person was. "Ummmmmm."

A giggle came again. "Guess quick~" and the person still closed Yunho's eyes. 

"Wait, I know you but I forgot your name." Yunho played along.

The person lifted his eyebrow, "Really? Then, what am I to you?" he asked with a smile.

Yunho chuckled, "To me, you are my first and last. My one and only. My destiny and fate. My forever soulmate. My precious Kim Jaejoong." and he smiled a winning one.

The person, behind, smiled and blushed as he let go off his hands from Yunho's eyes. "Aisssh, you get me Yunnie." the person, Jaejoong as he sat in front of Yunho.

"I always know you, Boojae. Trust me." Yunho said and winked.

Jaejoong rolled eyes playfully and pouted. Yunho chuckled and poked Jaejoong's nose.

"I love you, Boojae." he said with a smile.

Jaejoong blushed and poked Yunho's nose, "I love you too, chessy Yunnie." he said and at last smiled because of shy.

Yunho then played with Jaejoong's fingers on the table, and suddenly he felt like the world was way too cruel, fate and destiny were unfair, he hated it so much. His eyes looked at Jaejoong who was smiling and giggling, showing that he was an innocent person, knowing nothing would upon the future of their tight relationship, Yunho really wanted so much to rewind back the time. But, it was just a fantasy.

"Yunnie, why are you here though? Just to visit me?" Jaejoong asked with a smile.

"Yea, I miss you, Boojae." Yunho answered and chuckled softly.

With that, their conversations started. The sweet lovers started to spend time together, they laughed, smiled, created jokes, played, pranked, kissed, winked, understanding each other, confession, blushed, became chessy but there was one thing they missed, To say goodbye.

 

After one hour laughing and playing together, it was up for the end to come...

"Okay, Boojae. I think it's time for me to go." Yunho said with a smile and stood up. But, a sad expression showed up although he tried to hide it with his fake smile as a mask.

Jaejoong looked up at Yunho with a sad pout, "Why so fast? Can you remain here for a little while longer?" he asked, and honestly he felt like Yunho was already leaving him.

Yunho looked down at Jaejoong with a small smile, "Don't worry, I promise that I will come again tomorrow." he replied and bent down then kissed Jaejoong's forehead.

Jaejoong pouted and waved as Yunho left the visitors' room. Pouting, yeah, just pouting. Jaejoong tried as hard as he could to act so cute, cheerful, happy, but deep inside his heart Jaejoong just could feel all pain, no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter