Training

Different but the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's it, Hyojin! Just like that, hold it!" The photographer got on the ground and continued photographing the model. After the meeting with the rest of the team, Hyojin had to attend her photoshoot for Vogue Korea. "Alright, last few shots and it's a wrap!" 

 

Hyojin held her last pose and then tje shoot ended. She relaxed from her unusual position and bowed to everyone. "Thank you! You all have worked hard." Besides being known as the baddest and iest assassin in XEL, Hyojin was known to be a polite and professional model. 

 

She headed to her dressing room and couldn't wait to get out of the photoshoot clothes. "Jieun unnie, do I have anything next on my schedule?" looking at her manager. 

 

"No, you're done for the day. You have the afternoon and evening free. Shall I drop you off to the other XEL HQ?" She asked Hyojin.

 

"Yeah. I'm going to train for the next mission."

 

"Okay. I'll bring the car around."

 

Hyojin proceeded to change into normal clothes. She changed into her clothes and gathered her belongings. Once Hyojin was set she went out to the entrance of the building to wait for her manager. 

 

"Yo, kitten!" Hyojin instantly recognized the voice and her mood was ruined. 

 

"What do you want ? I told you to stop calling me kitten. Do you have short-term memory loss or what, old man?" Hyojin snapped back without looking at the man. 

 

"Aww come on. Stop being so catty, Hyojin. That's what i get for picking you up?" Wonho teased the girl.

 

' "And why would I want you to pick me up, Wonho?" Hyojin finally lifted her head back up, giving him a 'wtf' face. She saw that Wonho was standing with a cocky aura beside his black sports car with red t all over the body and the tires. "I didn't ask for you to pick me up." 

 

Wonho snorted, "I didn't ask to pick you up either. CL made me." Hyojin started at him with confusion. "And why would she?"

 

"She wants the whole team for the mission to train together. Now." Wonho explained.

 

"Well, CL wasted her time asking you. My manager is on her-ahh!" Wonho interrupted her and carried her over his shoulders. He threw her into the passenger's seat. "Just shut up and cooperate. We both don't have time for your , right now." He said as he wasa standing in front of the door. Hyojin tried to retaliate but it wasn't futile. Wonho immediately held her arms and Hyojin glared at him. "Stop with your and coorperate." He snapped as the girl glared at him with daggers in her eyes. Wonho closed the door and proceeded to get into the driver's seat. 

 

Wonho started to drive and Hyojin continued to glare at him. "You know, you might just burn a hole through my head if you keep staring at me like that?" 

 

"I'd be glad if that happened." Hyojin said as she pulled her eyes away from his face. Her phone began vibrating in her bag. It was Jieun. "Ah, unnie. Sorry. Someone else came to pick me up."

 

"What who?" jieun panicked. 

 

"Don't worry. CL sent an to pick me up. I'll be fine so just head home." She reassured her manager. After the two said goodbye, Wonho drove silently to XEL without saying a word to Hyojin. 

-------------------

 

Wonho parked his car in the underground parking lot when they arrived to HQ. Without waiting any longer Hyojin got out of the car and walked into the building. "A thank you from you wouldn't hurt, you know." Wonho screamed. He locked his doors and followed after Hyojin. 

 

Ignoring Wonho, Hyojin swiped her ID o the scanner and got into the elevator. The door began to close but before it successfully did, Wonho entered in the last minute. Hyojin just frowned at him and turned her head away from him.

 

Wonho did the same as Hyojin. He turned his head away from her and stared straight ahead. "."

 

"." Hyojin deadpanned.

 

The elevator arrived at their destination and the two separated ways. Hyojin headed to her dorm and changed out of her outfit and into her training clothes. She took off her makeup and anything else that made her seem like a model, even though without any embellishments, Hyojin still looked good enough to be photographed. Hyojin changed into her black yoga pants and her black and white striped sports bra with her hair in a high ponytail. When she was done, she grabbed her leather gloves and holster, along with her guns and knives, attaching them to their respective holsters. 

--------------------- 

Hyojin headed to one of the rooms underground that was specifically for training for missions that were dangerous. The entire floor was sound proof that accommodated a gun range where snipers could even pracfice, a gigantic sparring area, and a room for target practice for knives, bow and arrows, etc. there were also virtual training rooms used to improve ones skills by practicing different scenarios that could possibly happen 

 

As she entered the training room the sounds of sparring and knives clashing filled the room. Everyone already started training.

 

"Hey Hyojin." Jooheon greeted. Hyojin replied with a nod. Shownu, Jooheon and Soyu got onto the sparring mat and started their training.

 

"Keep training until Wonho gets here. We'll gather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter